[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not a simple whore for loot boxes, are you anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 20170522.jpg (26KB, 725x392px) Image search: [Google]
20170522.jpg
26KB, 725x392px
You're not a simple whore for loot boxes, are you anon?
How much money have you spent on online gambling bullshit?

Was it csgo that introduced this hell spawn or who was it?
>>
>>378334103

I use to pay when i was 15 for online games like Maplestory and other MMOs.

But I have not paid a dime since then for any e-transactions, esp in games.

Games prime last only 1-4 years and then get replaced by a sequel so you're buying a timed product really
>>
>simple whore
Yes, but I don't waste money on them. I only waste time, especially when a promotion is on.
And TF2 introduced this shit before GO, but I'm sure there was an earlier iteration, but TF2 was the big one.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Digital Cosmetic Buyer's Remorse Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Don't Buy It Like Nigga Play The Game Instead Haha
>>
csgo helped popularize it but I'm pretty sure korean mmos were doing it long before that
>>
>>378334826
>spot the guy who spent $500 last week
>>
>>378334103
TF2 started the loot box meme

Overwatch made it free after buying the game
>>
>>378334915
Halo 5 existed before Overwatch
>>
I have never, EVER paid for lootboxes or lock boxes.

For me im lucky enough that any skin that I really want in CS:GO (Currently there's only one) is cheap enough that I can pay for it with steam bux made from selling cards. On top of that, I prefer vanilla skins in 99% of games that offer alt skins for characters. It's like people don't appreciate good design anymore
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
>one year event
>its actually a micro transaction event
>bu bu but anon! you can get new stuff just for playing
>duplicates
> 3 whites and a blue
> 3k coins each for the new skins and dance
>>
>>378335008
lets be honest anon

overwatch is way more popular than halo and made boxes more popular as a result
>>
>>378335039
Post the skin.
>>
>>378334103
at least with csgo you can trade or sell your duplicates.
>>
>>378334103
Gambling with real money should not be legal in a T-rated game. :^)
>>
>>378335181

>overwatch is way more popular than halo

LOL
>>
Loot is stuff
>>
>>378334908
i have honestly never spent money on a cosmetic item in a video game. i can understand wanting to buy a couple things every now and then, but i seriously cannot comprehend how people can be in silver tier in their game with hundreds of dollars spent on skins.
>>
>>378334103
Haven't spend a single cent on boxes. Though I did spend about 1 eurobuck on a TF2 Hat to complete my Medic look once.
>>
File: 30 kabillion.jpg (13KB, 327x190px) Image search: [Google]
30 kabillion.jpg
13KB, 327x190px
>>378335285
the truth hurts anon
>>
>>378335128
The Dances are 750 tho.
Yes, 11 Skins at 3K a pop after the drop rate Nerf from the China event is literally impossible for the average player to attain even half the shit unless they get very lucky.
>>
>>378334103
i spent $20 and got the SENTAI GENJI and CYBORG Hanzo from a 20 box but those were the ones i really wanted and I have almost 5000 coins right now so i'm just playing the game and such hope to get the soldier's cyborg skin his weapon skin looks really good but loving the new genji skin so much right now and idk why it took a year for hanzo to get a single new skin?
>>
File: 1490815502352.jpg (32KB, 405x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490815502352.jpg
32KB, 405x386px
Thanks to anyone who buys OW lootboxes.
You're paying for my new maps, characters and events. You're wasting your money so *I* can have fun. I am truly grateful for your stupidity.
>>
>>378335643
>single new skin
Cause they funneled all the development time they had on his 3 planned skins into more Tracer Skins.
Cyborg Hanzo is definitely his shittiest Legendary.
>>
CSGO Is kind of unique due to the process of how you need both a box and a key to get an item and that item having an actual monetary value. And then theres the steam market place which essentially prints free money for valve none of which goes back into CSGO. I've never spent money outside CSGO but I learnt that you should always just buy a skin you want. It's funny that Valve 100% gained off of unregulated gambling.
>>
>>378335446

im laughing at you because you're delusional

you honestly believe a tf2 knockoff in decline 1 year after release is comparable to one of the most iconic franchises of all time that literally carried xbox sales for the last decade
>>
>>378335894
>Halo is more popular than Overwatch
>TF2 is more iconic than Overwatch
Goal_posts_moved.exe
>>
>>378334103
I got suckered into buying keys for csgo crates for a while, built up around £100 worth of inventory. I partly blame my friends who did it alongside me, but ultimately it was my own stupidity that made me do it.
Luckily I came back to my senses and saw how utterly disgusting the entire system was, I sold every skin I had on the steam market/external markets and basically refunded as much of the skins as I could into real money into my paypal or steam money which I have used up on a couple of games.
Fuck skins and fuck skinners boxes.
>>
>>378334103
$0 but I agree it's such a trashy jewish trend in games. Full retail games should not have micro transactions.
>>
>>378336083

comprehension is tough eh?

looking forward to ignoring your follow up bait post
>>
>>378334103
Lootboxes aren't gambling though, it's a direct loss of money.

There's no secondary market for your skins. They have a value of $0.
>>
File: 1479186635001.jpg (9KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479186635001.jpg
9KB, 262x206px
>nu/v/ thinks microtransaction model in a 40$ game is acceptable now
simply pathetic
>>
>>378335776
yeah should of changed his face and hair
>>
>>378334103
>>
Fucking Nexon
>>
>>378336615
>should of
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.