[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintenbros get an upscaled 3DS rehash with eye-bleeding low-poly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 3ds garbage.png (1MB, 1192x669px) Image search: [Google]
3ds garbage.png
1MB, 1192x669px
>Nintenbros get an upscaled 3DS rehash with eye-bleeding low-poly models
>Monster Hunter 5 will be coming to PS4 Pro in 4K and 60fps, HD assets galore
Enjoy your scraps while you can.
>>
>>378329086
Back the fuck off ???
>>
File: god dammit.png (3MB, 1545x2189px) Image search: [Google]
god dammit.png
3MB, 1545x2189px
>>378329086
>Monster Hunter 5 will be coming to PS4
source?
>>
>>378329252
http://gearnuke.com/ps4-get-exclusive-monster-hunter-5-capcom-rumor/
>>
>>378329304
>this shit again

This is old and already proven to be fake.
>>
>>378329530
>No source
Nice try
>>
>>378329086
>PS4 will get Monster Hunter: The Movie: The Game by Capcom Vancouver
>>
>>378329576
keep wishing then bro. Not happening.
>>
That wont happen because Capcom is lazy as fuck and will do anything to keep the visuals lowpoly on MonHun.

I dont even know what it is about the image, whether its the lighting or the models that makes it look like shit.
>>
XX already released on the 3DS, right?

Not like it's releasing outside of Japan anyway, it's not worth wondering if they'd release both 3DS and Switch like they did for 3U.
>>
File: 2ec (1).png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec (1).png
572KB, 600x580px
>>378329304
>it is time to take a look back at an earlier rumor from 4chan that stated that Monster Hunter 5 might be PS4 exclusive
>rumor from 4chan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

never ever
>>
>Played MHFU and P3rd on PSP
>Have PS3 and play P3rd HD
>Have 3DS and play 3U
>Have Wii U and play 3U HD
>Have N3DS and play 4U
>Have N3DS and play Gen
>Have Switch and PS4 Pro

Is it so hard to own all systems?
>>
>>378330034
That's some quality journalism these people do.
>>
>>378330230

/v/ is mostly made up of underages who still have to ask mommy to buy their games for them.
>>
>>378329086
>open world
>no timer
>no missions
>think this is true
>even if it is, thinks it's Monster Hunter
>>
>>378331171
To be fair, it's consolewar bait so you can safely assume the guy's never played a Monster Hunter game.
>>
>capcom
>HD assets
hol' up
>>
Sorta pisses me off the game will still look like shit because Capcom is lazy as fuck and will never make a proper HD MH. Will be just as lazy as the Tri Wii U port.
>>
>>378329252
>two sets of ears

Fucking retarded
>>
>>378330230
Many people here are children and manchildren with no job or money to pay for their own consoles, and of course their parents only allow them to get one console per generation.
Fucking plebs.
>>
>>378329086
>PS4 MH5
Source?
>>
>>378329086
Honestly the only thing I ever needed was a higher render resolution. The graphics don't matter but a higher res helps a shitton with visibility and being able to use a bigger screen makes it easier on the eyes for longer sessions.

I don't even own a Switch.Yet.
I'll probably buy a PS4Pro if MH5 actually goes on it.
>>
>>378330034
The rumor came from a dude who predicted MHG, MHXX and the Switch release correctly.
>>
>>378332931
The post was anonymous, you dipshit.
>>
>>378329086
>New Monster Hunter
>On PS4
>Ever

Look at him! Look at this pathetic man and laugh!
>>
>>378329530
>>378329576
You fuckwits know how rumours work, right
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.