[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without resorting to >memory cards are too expensive for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170527_231216.jpg (1020KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_231216.jpg
1020KB, 2560x1440px
Without resorting to

>memory cards are too expensive for me despite the fact that I spent over thousands of dollars on figurines to hot glue them and own 9 dragon dildos

Tell me why the Vita isn't absolutely perfect
>>
File: 1493688148587.png (495KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1493688148587.png
495KB, 800x602px
>>
>>378324561

Thought so
>>
>Without pointing out its flaws tell me whats wrong with this.
>>
>>378324187
Hardware was great, software was a letdown. That's pretty much it.
>>
It could well be now but I bought mine at release when there were nogaems which was literally my only beef with it
>>
>>378324187
It's not a PC.
>>
I don't buy figurines, and yes the memory is too expensive. Even if I can "afford it", I shouldn't have to pay out the ass for a inferior memory format to MicroSD. The only benefit of vita memory is for Sony, and it's antipiracy.

It also has a mediocre lineup if you're not interested in a very specific subset of games. So if you like those games, yeah, it's a given, otherwise it should be understandable to shrug your shoulders and move on.
>>
>Without mentioning a perfectly valid reason, give me reasons
Fine, first-party support is basically null and void, if you're not into VNs, RPGs and other weeb games, there's little for you these days, all the games that are on it that you'd want are being ported to PC anyway.
>>
>>378327168

Did you learn not to buy consoles at launch?

>>378327008

You being poor isn't a flaw
>>
>>378327582
>You being poor isn't a flaw
Explain that logic to me please.
>>
>>378327696

Flaw of the device*

People support Nintendo's propriety overly priced shit, why is it so bad for Sony?

>$90 plastic for a USB c to HDMI adapter
>>
>>378327302
How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>378327818
Okay, the flaw in the device is that it doesn't support standard SD cards.

NEXT.
>>
No L2/R2.
Unnecessary features like the cameras and the rear touch pad.
Uncomfortable Start/Select placement compared to the PSP.
Lack of fucks given by Sony.
>>memory cards are too expensive
That too.

That's about it, I think.
>>
>>378327818
What are you talking about?
What does nintendo have to do with Sony?
Why does nintendo marking up prices make it ok for Sony?
Why would be being poor exclude any og the Vitas flaws?

If you take away any of the negatives of something you only have positives left.
That applies to everything

If I said to you
>An Orange isn't a fruit
Other than the fact that it's wrong, What's wrong with that statement?
>>
>>378324187
I love my vita and 3ds, but the memory card issue is the biggest thing holding it back. My 3ds library is massive, my vita library would be massive too if I could justify purchasing an absurdly over priced SD card. It's the reason the system failed, why arent we allowed to complain about it?
>>
>>378327818
You don't need the separate dock to play on a single TV (since it comes with one) and portable mode doesn't require any.

You can't say that if you intend to own a decent variety of Vita games, because so many are digital only that you either have to delete and redownload them or you have to own multiple cards. It's that simple.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.