[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the Japanese see in her? Why don't they like cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Agitha_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (2MB, 920x1867px) Image search: [Google]
Agitha_(Hyrule_Warriors).png
2MB, 920x1867px
What do the Japanese see in her? Why don't they like cool characters like Groose?
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 717x1024px
Paya is the best girl now.
>>
Is that the insect girl from Twilight Princess? She was creepy and I hated her
>>
>>378323319
She was just a little eccentric. Weird part about her is that she's 10 and lives all alone with a fuckton of money.
>>
>>378323319
Question is why doesn't Ilia have giant cow tits so she can bear many of Link's offspring? That's what I want to know.
>>
>>378323220
Way more often I see fanart of her on deviantart than on pixiv so I'm not sure she's more popular there than west. I think now Purah is my favorite instead of her.

>>378323391
I think in Japan her age is 16 which I find more believable because she is just little bit shorter than Link.
>>
Agitha was my waifu
>>
>>378323220
>liking anything from skyward sword
groose and skyward sword sucks! breath of the wild master race forever!
>>
If any mainline Zelda games deserves a direct sequel, it's probably Twilight Princess. Or at least a "Majoras Mask" for Twilight Princess.
>>
File: zc0112.jpg (163KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
zc0112.jpg
163KB, 500x667px
because fairies a best
>>
>>378323318
She inspired me to play the rest of the game topless
>>
>>378323220
All a character has to do to get fans is be female and not look disgusting. It doesn't matter her role in the story or how awful or bland her personality is. It's unfortunate how shallow people can be but that's just the way things are.
>>
>>378328765
Was Agitha bland? She had quirks.
>>
>>378328765
Bingo, hence Lana's surge of fans in the west. Japan, on the other hand didn't give two shits about her, and she was made for them. Linkle was made for the west, and Japan doesn't like her any more or less.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.