[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW WHAT A FUCKING FUN GAME I PAID 40 BUCKS FOR AND CANT PLAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

WOW WHAT A FUCKING FUN GAME I PAID 40 BUCKS FOR AND CANT PLAY

GOOD THING IT WAS DELAYED SINCE 2016
>>
Refund, or wait for it to be fixed. It wasn't necessary to make a thread for this anon.
>>
>>378322542
No fuck off. Ive played 3 matches since friday. Ill complain all i want. This launch was a fucking failure and they should be embarrassed as fuck
>>
>>378322417

What do you expect from games nowadays? They will be broken anyway, doesn't matter if they are AAA or Indie. It's current generation of games. Deal with it.
>>
>>378322417
whats it like running unreal engine on a hamster wheel in a 3rd world country
>>
>>378322417
What's wrong with it? Haven't heard shit about this game.
>>
>>378323736
Basically just a ton of issues with getting online, and a few other relatively minor ones. I'm still interested, but I'll be waiting until they fix all of this
>>
File: Girl Power.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Girl Power.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
Was able to play a few games on Friday before everything went to total shit. Was fun, but it just does not work at all anymore on PS4. Do they even have a time frame for when this issue might be resolved? It'd be nice if people who've had problems since day 1 got compensated somehow for all the trouble, like the Savini skin or a set amount of exp.
>>
>>378322417
>online multiplayer game
>>
>>378325357
>offline multiplayer game
>>
>>378325432
>multiplayer game
>>
>>378325479
>other game
>>
>>378325495
>game
>>
>>378325495
>game
>>
You're dumb for buying on release day OP. When will you learn?
>>
>>378322893
Then post on Reddit or whatever because the devs are not going to see this here. But there's nothing to be gained from complaining here faggot
>>
>buying fotm streamerbait games

You have only yourself to blame for this.
I bet you bought H1Z1 and PUBG too.
>>
>>378325679
For other people to see how shit this game is.
>>
>>378322542
it's flavor of the week

it will die before it gets fixed
>>
>>378322893
This isn't your blog, fuck off
>>
>>378325516
>>378325535
>me
>>
>>378325905
shill
>>
Morbid curiosity, but how do you fuckers not see this coming? Every single online game is shit its first week.
>>
Instead of a cancerous "reeeeeeeee I'm stating waht we already know thread" les discuss counselors. I personally have been using chad due to him having good speed and not being a nigger With no stealth. Who have you guys been using and why?
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Chad is such a dreamy hunk. I will actually let a chad live if I'm Jason as long as he doesn't get cheeky and try and fight me.
>>
>finally play as Jason

>kill everyone in 5 minutes

>kill last guy

>"ur a piece of shit Jason fuck u"

>just before the game ends and I get my fucking points

>"host has left the game"

Modern gamers are such entitled fucking babies
>>
>>378326729
Chad, but he kind of sucks.

I wish that instead of wasting time on perks, you could buff your counsellors by 5 points or so for 500 CP a point. So you can't have a monster with 10/10 in everything, but you can at least compensate for stuff like 6/10 stealth.
>>
>>378326906
The worst is when you're 2 minutes in, and the host just straight up leaves because he got killed first or he didn't get to play as Jason or some shit.
>>
This game is pretty fun, not 40 bucks fun though.

I'm glad it just uses steamworks so piracy is completely trivial. Shame they STILL haven't fixed XP though, being unable to level up sucks.
>>
>>378322417
>muh kickstarter funded game was shit PAY ATTENTION TO ME

I am pleased you are so upset with your poor decision making.
>>
>>378325093
lol
>>
File: images[1].png (4KB, 197x111px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
4KB, 197x111px
So if they ever added this skin for Jason, what would his strengths and weaknesses be? Been thinking it over and tried to match it to the game.

Stength:
Start with throwing knives, since the game was nigh unplayable unless you picked them up over the rock.

Stalk, since he can pop up out of nowhere.

Water speed, since I recall him zooming across the water like a bat out of hell.

Weakness:
Grip strength, never grabs you in game.

Can't run.

Thinking lower HP or defense. I mean in the NES game you could get him to fuck off if he popped up.

>>378326923
That's a neat idea but on the other hand a character like AJ could end up with 10 composure, or repair while having 10 stealth. Would that be broken? Not saying their stat points are perfect as is. I'd just like to fucking goddamn play on PS4 but all they ever say is they're working on it. They haven't even mentioned if they know what the issue is or if it's going to be fixed any time soon if at all.

>>378327027
>Dedicated servers
>host
Am I missing something? Cause that doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just too tired and/or retarded for this shit at the moment.
>>
>>378327190
This was on kikestarter?
>>
>>378327274
Shit forgot to mention. If they would ever add NES Jason I think the hardest parts would be getting the color scheme down to look like it fits into the game graphically while being menacing, and unique kills specific to that Jason. Like what weapon could he wield that isn't used by any other Jason?
>>
So what exactly is the problem? Constant database errors, yet some can get online and play. What kind of fuck up has to occur that some can get on and others can't?
>>
>>378327476
Yes.
>>
>>378327549
Half the Jason's have the same weapon.
>>
>>378328284
They rented cheap shitty servers which instantly crashed because it's a fucking FOTW meme game, and they've been slowly porting players across to a new server that actually works.
>>
>>378325797
I already knew it was without looking at your thread. I'm sure it'll be dead in a few weeks just looks dead by daylight.
>>
>>378328727
You mean one handed weapon? I mean sure if you look at it like that but each weapon does have unique kills. I guess maybe a large knife would work as his weapon too since again the knife was pretty important over the rock.

>>378328785
I get that the game is rather flavor of the week/month but I was and even now still interested in playing it. I like the dynamic of having Jason as a nigh unstoppable threat constantly there and possibly after you, and vice versa being the unstoppable beast after others.

I guess I just don't quite understand why they have to port players from the old sever to the new one. Like say someones data is on the old server, why wouldn't someone who tries to play on this new server not just end up reset to 0 everything? Does their new server not think we bought the game?
>>
>he didnt pirate it
once again op is a retarded fag
i pirated and havent run into one issue
>>
>>378327476
Yes and it actually made a lot of money.
>>
>>378322417
>hate some of the bullshit in this game
>already have 25 hours in it

I'll probably hit 100 hours at this rate before I finally quit. I just love asymmetrical horror games.
>>
>>378325093
How does a Jason let people get away like this? Nigga just bust the lights and trap the phone and cars
>>
>>378327181
>it just uses steamworks so piracy is completely trivial
Eh?
>>
>>378322417
is this like resident evil 7?
>>
Is this the next dead by daylight game?
FotM is real then.
>>
>>378325679

>don't talk about video games on a video games board, anon

Get fucked, faggot.
>>
>>378330769
You pop a fix and it plays. Same shit with Payday and some other games.
>>
>>378331223
Dead by Daylight lasted for a year and it's still 12k players

http://steamcharts.com/app/381210
>>
>Unironically buying and playing MP-only games

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>378331367
It's been out for a year already? Time sure flies by.
Never played either of the games, I was just wondering
>>
>>378325495
ALL OF THE DAY BRO
>>
>>378331446
>SPfags think they matter
>>
>>378331446
I haven't bought a SP game since early 2009. Feels good, I hate cinematic and pattern shit.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.