[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that started off great but went downhill halfway (can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Far_Cry_Coverart.png (192KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Far_Cry_Coverart.png
192KB, 256x363px
ITT: Games that started off great but went downhill halfway (can be because of anything.

Pic related, halfway through the story started to suck ass and enemies turned from soldiers to "mutants" that were bullet sponges.
>>
Dark Souls
>>
>>378321473
spotted the casual
>>
>>378321473
>it's a "plebs complain about Trigens" episode
you kiddos were pathetic 12 years ago, and still are pathetic now. The addition of mutants made the game 10 times more exciting.
>>
>>378321473
The second half was fine. Better than Far Cry 3's bullshit.
>>
>>378321473
Game aged like shit.
>>
>>378323186
>>378323239
Jesus /v/ has become a fuckhole. If you think Far Cry's story with mutant bullshit was good you really have a fucking brain tumor.
>>
>>378323336
no it didn't
>>
>>378321473
Saints Row and Mass Effect. Although the downhill was mid franchise not mid game.
>>
>>378323447
who said anything about story? If I wanted to enjoy a good story, I sure as hell wouldn't be playing an FPS game

The GAME became more exciting, brick-shitting and interesting with the Trigens around. Like some bootleg Aliens + Predator game.

Anyone compaining about "bullet sponges" never used the shotgun.
>>
>>378323447
The story didn't have to be good because the gameplay was the main focus. You know, the part where you actually do shit?
>>
>>378321473
>he used the guns
Your problem you retarded nigger. Why would you ignore your super mutant powers? It was fun as fuck sstealthy pouncing and clawing at fags and sending them flying.
>>
>>378321473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnGAuJz4dMU

related.
>>
>>378324196
Far Cry on PC you fucking idiot not the Xbox port
>>
>>378324196
You really are too fucking retarded to be on here. Leave /v/ now and don't come back you fucking ignorant imbecile.
>>
File: call of ctulhu dark.jpg (27KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
call of ctulhu dark.jpg
27KB, 460x215px
wasted potential
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.