[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss them both. The early-to-mid 2010s were some of the happiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
I miss them both. The early-to-mid 2010s were some of the happiest times of my gaming life, because of this fucker right here and what he's holding. I was 100% on-board with all of it.
>>
You're not 18 are you?
>>
literally how young are you
>>
>>378316398

Admitted manchild.
>>
>>378316462
The point isn't about manchild.
The point is
>WiiU
>>
>>378316334
1990-2006 were the great times.

OP is a faggot
>>
>>378316514
I don't give a fuck. I love that thing and I hate all the wasted potential with it.

I am unashamedly salty with how eighth gen has gone.
>>
>>378316334
>he early-to-mid 2010s were some of the happiest times of my gaming life
This board is 18+ you little fagglet.
>>
>>378316334
how can you miss him if you never even met him fucking faggot
>>
>>378316606
>ending in 2006

Fucking typical.

Let me guess, you were born in the early 1980s, your PS2 was your first self-purchase and you had it hooked up in your dorm room and moved onto the Xbox 360 afterwards. You think waggle and casualization of gaming is the beginning of the downfall of the gaming industry. You used Windows XP and refused to upgrade right up until it was no longer practical to do so, and if you play Smash Bros. at all you're a Meleefag who thinks Brawl is cancer. And you think PS4 will bring about, if not a new golden age, at least a silver age that's far better than the "shitfest" that was the period between 2007 and 2015.

And you voted for Trump.
>>
>>378316514
Wii U has a good library
>>
>>378316757
Because I enjoyed watching him host Nintendo Directs, loved reading Iwata Asks, and generally preferred what he was doing with Nintendo.
>>
>>378317664
Seriously, I fucking miss Iwata Asks. I wish Kimishima would do something similar even though he doesn't have nearly as much of Iwata's knowhow.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.