[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i even play this game? Just wait around for my inevitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dnsfjfhej6.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dnsfjfhej6.png
2MB, 1024x768px
How do i even play this game? Just wait around for my inevitable slaughter? Wtf?
>>
>>378314190
>Just wait around for my inevitable slaughter?
yes
>>
Leave the camp
>>
>>378314190
>fix the car
>fix the boat
>call the police and wait to be rescued
>kill jason
Pick which one you want to do.
>>
I'm tired of being paired with Koreans and Chinese. And if it isn't shit pings it's people leaving at the start of game so there are only 5 or 6 counselors which makes it almost impossible.
>>
>>378314190
If you get a team that isn't exclusively Chinese you have a chance at winning. If you see moonspeak in the chat you're fucked. Chinese are incapable of working as a team.
>>
>>378316041
I think most players gave up trying to play due to the server issues, so now foreign players are all that's left.
>>
>>378314190
First, get a mic and use it. After that, just keep playing until you understand how to play it. And no, I did not mistype. You need to use a mic if you want to ever enjoy this game.
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (63KB, 419x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
63KB, 419x503px
>>378314190
>play a game about a murderer known for killing 90% of the cast in his movies, that he's the star of
>so... I just wait for my inevitable death??
>wtf??
What did he mean by this /v/?
>>
>>378316993
He knows he's not good enough to be the 10%.
>>
>>378316810
Or Russians... I avoid Russians more than the Chinese. Russians will TK. The Chinese just don't communicate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.