[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, so I've finally gotten around to playing this game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg (140KB, 406x576px) Image search: [Google]
cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg
140KB, 406x576px
Hey /v/, so I've finally gotten around to playing this game, I can't believe how fun it was! My only concern was how racist this game is. Why is it the second the minorities get weapons and power, they end up fucking everything up for everyone else? How could this type of racist message make itself into a game in the 21st century? Are the developers secretly neo-nazis or something?
>>
>>378311543

If by fucking up you mean bringing down the racist authoritarian government then yes. It's like complaining the allies fucked up by bombing Germany to shit and occupying it.
>>
(yu)
>>
>>378311640
Weren't the Vox Populi advocating freedom for all? Wouldn't that mean not viciously murdering every columbian citizen? I'm sure your average person was not part of this so called 'racist authoritarian goverment'.
>>
>>378311798

Military confrontations do result in civilian causalities. It's unfortunate but also unavoidable. It's not like they were purging all civilians, just fighting the soldiers of the authoritarian regime.
>>
>>378311543

Nice bait.
>>
>>378312049
Couldn't they just have tried talking to them? I feel like them immediately resorting to violence was a racist statement, that minorities cannot control their emotions.
>>
>>378312049

> It's not like they were purging all civilians

You're right, they enslaved the rest.
>>
File: 1459793609629.gif (31KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
1459793609629.gif
31KB, 500x546px
>>378311543
>Why is it that power corrupts?
>>
>>378312049
Yeah going out of their way to rape and murder innocents is just collateral damage.
>>
>>378313173
This is exactly what I meant by racist depiction!
>>
The gayest quartet in Columbia
>>
File: Bioshock infinite scalps.jpg (238KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock infinite scalps.jpg
238KB, 1600x900px
>>378312049
>It's not like they were purging all civilians
>>
File: j9uh8.jpg (75KB, 1030x658px) Image search: [Google]
j9uh8.jpg
75KB, 1030x658px
>>378313992
that was actually the old war vet hunter guy comstock sent out as an assassin to kill daisy fitzroy.
if you listen to the voxophones, comstock told him the vox populi were using the skyhook systems, so he set a bear trap and caught a little indian boy. had to cut off his leg, he listened to their plight and realized comstock was a tyrant so he turned the tables and started hunting comstock and his goons.

pretty good hidden story in the game.

>>378311543
>I can't believe how fun it was
unironically one of my fav games, emotional rollercoaster mind fuck, only takes a days gaming to complete has fun gunplay and is always different every time you play it.

I have completed the game about 4 times on PC (once when i piratefag it) twice on PS3 and PS4
I Like clash in the clouds
>>
>>378316947
>he plays Fallout 3
>>
>>378311543
TWAS ALL AN ACT

Litteraly, in Burial at Sea they said that the Vox Populi leaders, Rosa Parkinson, was in fact playing a role in order to get Elizabeth the will to kill

Why would she sacrifice herself in such a silly manner ? I don't know
>>
File: 13423556.png (631KB, 1754x859px) Image search: [Google]
13423556.png
631KB, 1754x859px
>>378316947
There was also this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.