[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever found yourself unable to protect the smile of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1495927412223.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495927412223.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Have you ever found yourself unable to protect the smile of the one you love the most ?
>>
Why's he wear Nito's cloak thing?
>>
>>378311513
People speculate about Aldrich being able to use abilities and transform physical form from what he can see in dreams, IMO is just mere resemblance if we talk about Nito's cape or whatever is
>>
No shut up and listen. I'm about to go fight the Abyss Watchers. Is there any missables I should do before I fight them? So far, I've got Yuria at the shrine, gotten Oerbeck, greirat, talked to Sirris once, gotten the key for the elevator from Leonhardt, helped Seigward kill the demon, rescued Irina and Coynyx, and I've talked to Anri and the other guy. Can I do both Anri and Yuria's questlines in a single playthrough? And someone said I need to be invaded by Yellowfinger before she'll give me her gesture. Where is this at and how many times do I have to let her invade me?
>>
>>378311856
Missables? Yellowfinger Heysel and Seigmeyer, or whatever his name is this time, are the only things you can miss in this game. Since you got those two, you're fine.
>>
>>378311856
Before Abyss Watchers door that you open, there's a summon sign; go check that out before the fight, and yes, you can do both up to a certain part, then not in the same playthrough, but IMO you should do Yuria's first
>>
>>378311856
>Can I do both Anri and Yuria's questlines
To a certain point.

>And someone said I need to be invaded by Yellowfinger before she'll give me her gesture.
I think you only need to summon her
But to do that you need to donate a tongue to the fingers.
And that means the Sirris questline is over.
Which I don't think anyone chould ever chose in NG
>>
>>378312003
>>378312045
>>378312146
Okay, should I do Anri's or Yuria's first? Someone told me she was needed for the "bad" ending so I'm guessing I'm supposed to save her for another replay? Here I go against the Abyss Watchers. Most of the bosses have been a lot easier compared to the past games. I might just summon yellowfinger and then get what I need and dismiss her.
>>
>>378312445
Funny what some people consider the bad ending is what I thought was the best ending

My advice is to not worry about it and just go with what happens on your first playthrough.

If you can summon yellowfinger you definitely should because you get the gesture when you summon her. You can instantly dismiss her afterwards if you rather fight the boss alone
>>
>>378311856
>>378312146
Yes, you have to choose between Siris or Heysel. You need to head to Cathedral of the Deep and give in a tongue to Rosaria, which will end Sirris' questline, causing her to aggro on sight. Then, head over to Farron's Keep, the bonfire right before the large door that opens once you light all the fires, her summon sign should be on the right, close by the undead dusk, or whatever it's called to upgrade the estus. It's definitely recommended to get Siris' first, Especially if you plan on 100%.

>>378312445
Anri and Yuria are connected to the same questline. It won't make a difference until you get to Irythil.
>>
>>378312576
>>378312670
Thanks, I'll probably just get Yellowfinger's gesture the second time around since I haven't unlocked the area where the covenant is yet. Also, are these bosses supposed to be fighting each other?
>>
>>378312857
>Also, are these bosses supposed to be fighting each other?
Maybe look at them a little bit closer
Hint The eyes.
>>
>>378312857
Yep. It's what makes them "unique". If I remember correctly, the ones with glowing red eyes are the ones that will attack. You could just hang back and let them whack each other off before you come in and clean up.
>>
File: 1495818543486.png (114KB, 259x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495818543486.png
114KB, 259x286px
>>378311374
Well at least he finally got to meet Priscilla one way or the other.
>>
File: 1494079461541.gif (829KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494079461541.gif
829KB, 150x250px
>people reading up on questlines on their first playthrough
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.