[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I forgot this game had came out. Is it any good? How does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1305.jpg (132KB, 497x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
132KB, 497x455px
I forgot this game had came out. Is it any good? How does it compare to the wiiuversion?
>>
if you want a SMM on the go then buy it
>>
>>378309921
The levels are really short, every level is a tech level.

If you want to play Mario don't buy it, if you like the techplay, go for it, but it's not really fun otherwise.
>>
>>378309921
I heard it's not compatinle with all wii u stages or something, that migt be a deal breaker.
>>
>>378309921
you can't upload levels to the internet

you can't play specific user created levels, you just have to play what they give you

there is a black border around the gameplay to keep the aspect ratio (or something along those lines)

it's not as fast and snappy as the wiiu version when creating levels (duh)
>>
>Plays only in 2D
HOW WILL 3DS FAGS EVER RECOVER???
>>
>>378309921
Can't upload levels and can only download pre-selected levels. Literally worthless.
>>
>>378309921
It's worse than the Wii U version because you can't search for levels manually and you can't upload the levels that you created (you can only share them via street pass).

The upside is that this version comes with 100 levels made by Nintendo, most of which are pretty good. They also offer replayability because each of those 100 levels comes with two special tasks that you have to manage to do in order to earn medals. I'd say it's worth to get the game if you can get it for cheap. I bought my copy for 15€ and it's a nice addition to the Wii U version that I can play in bed.
>>
>>378309921
it's more about playing levels than creating

But it's good enough.
>>
Huh sounds pretty terrible, oh well.
>>
>>378310629
You like to play Mario levels?

You have 100 premade and then you have online courses
>>
I got it recently for 20$
still not worth it
>>
Did you know that when Nintendo removed the mystery mushroom powerup from the 3ds version, they fucked something up?

You know how Magikoopas can turn blocks into other stuff? Well in the 3ds version they can turn blocks into mystery mushrooms, so you just get a glitchy powerup
>>
>>378309921
Both are shit but the 3ds version might be worse.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.