[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When playing CK2, I find that I have to take frequent fap breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

When playing CK2, I find that I have to take frequent fap breaks because of all the women my character(s) end up impregnating.

No other game gets me constantly horny like this.

Was this their intention?
>>
>>378307375
You have an impregnation fetish.

This is pretty normal.
>>
>>378309191
That's normal? I must be abnormal then. I would rather die then get a girl pregnant. I cant afford that shit.
>>
>>378309623
I feel the same and I'm called un-normal (common insult in my country) on a regular basis.
Welcome to the colony.
>>
File: 1463556957704.jpg (969KB, 1283x2157px) Image search: [Google]
1463556957704.jpg
969KB, 1283x2157px
>>378309774
>normalfags have an insult for NEETs in his country
thats pretty neat
>>
File: 1464444491663.jpg (1MB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
1464444491663.jpg
1MB, 1045x3515px
When playing CK2, I find that I have to take frequent fap breaks because of all the women my character(s) end up imprisoning?
No other game gets me constantly horny like this.

Was this their intention?
>>
>>378310958
>NEETs
Literally anyone that steps out of line and isn't respected.
>>
>>378311220
Japan, is that you
>>
>>378309774
>>378311220
Japan, pls
>>
>>378311247
Poland.
Remember, if you're rich you're "eccentric", if you're poor you're a creep and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>378311285
You stupid drunk fucks are all poor creeps. Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>378311329
I just want a one room apartment with a good PC. Is it so much to ask?
That said my family is 90% alcoholics.
>>
>>378311413
>. Is it so much to ask?
Yes, our government promised that if you were part of the EU only 2000 of you would come, instead there are ten times as many. You ruin the weed economy, take the jobs of our truckers and are annoying.
>>
>>378311524
>take the jobs of our truckers
One day you guys complain about us taking jobs, the other about claiming benefits and not working.
Isn't us having jobs a good thing? We're taking the ones nobody wants anyway.
>>
>>378311896
>We're taking the ones nobody wants anyway.
yeah because nobody was sitting in a truck at all till you guys came around.

>One day you guys complain about us taking jobs, the other about claiming benefits and not working.

that happens once youve worked a few years and now can start claiming those benefits.
>>
>>378307375
Me too. Also, try out Dark World mod at loverslab.
>>
>>378312051
which submods are the best
>>
File: 1292110971564.png (30KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1292110971564.png
30KB, 180x180px
I'm the same with Sims 3. I have a pro-athlete chad of a character and he spends his days knocking up his teenage fans.
>>
>>378313042
Shit, I dunno, most of them are probably out of date anyway, you could probably fix them yourself, though. I have been modding it a bit myself.
>>
>>378307375
I fapped to CK2 a lot, especially in my Zoro game.
>>
>>378309191
What do people call everything perfectly normal a fetish

It's like saying 'you have a sex fetish'
>>
>>378313453
>perfectly normal
It's a normie fetish. Not everyone finds impregnation attractive.
>>
>>378311127
this image doesn't make much sense
>>
>>378307375
I like to look for young girls with great stats on the ledger, genius attractive girls give me a raging erection.
One day I'll play as a Vikang and take these women for myself
>>
Does anyone want to buy a poorfag conclave?
>>
>>378316984
>buying dlcs
>>
File: 1471786700062.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471786700062.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>378309623
Good keep playing your vidya we can just import more people
>>
>>378311896
Poor people are a net drain for welfare states because they'll always use more social services than they're worth
>>
>>378315769
As much sense of the original
>>
>>378317089
Or you could solve the problem by reinvigorating the middle class and creating higher paying jobs. I'll gladly have a kid once I can afford one.
>>
It's all pretty irrelevant at this point. AI and other forms of automation are getting to the point where over half of the economy is going to get replaced by technology. I have no idea what's going to happen in the long run, but people who are in unskilled labor, and even those in many skilled positions, basically have about 10-20 years left before their entire industry is gone.

Basically, if your industry has unions, just understand your position isn't even going to exist in a decade or two.
>>
>>378307375

you are not alone, anon.

them age difference pregnancies are what make my dick diamonds, tho. Nothing like having your newly wed 18 yo cousin knock up the 36 yo wench or your 60 yo character knock up your 16 yo concubines
>>
Since we're somewhat on the topic, I forgot to unsub from Humble this month and got Stellaris.
As someone who has played exactly zero of these sort of games, is the learning curve high?
>>
>>378307375
can i fugg and stick my dick to everybody in ck2? i want a bastards army from married and single woman.
>>
>>378318158
Stellaris is the easiest Paradox game. You'll be fine if you don't die of boredom
>>
>>378309191
How is that a fetish, that's literally the point of having sex.
>>
>>378319461
>that's literally the point of having sex.
Normies get out. Go back to sunday school
>>
>>378320169
>degeneracy
>not normieville
>>
>>378320375
>degeneracy
Quite the opposite, claiming sex is for procreation is one of the most conservative things you can say.
>>
>>378317247
A Chinese man telling a Congolese worker that destroying colonial infrastructure has turned their country into a shithole, which it has?
>>
>>378320594
>which it has
no
>>
>>378318474
Neat, guess I'll give it a whirl.
>>
>>378320835
>no
ALL central and most western african nations suffer from similar problems. Ethnically driven violence and the resulting decaying infrastructure plagues any progress being made.
Its been this way pretty much since decolonization.
>>
>>378321297
no, they needed to destroy roads so they had more cement for houses
>>
>>378317079
>doesn't share a link
>>
>>378321297
Not that guy, but even if that's true, colonization has always been a paradox of a concept.

Eventually colonized people will be, just that, colonized enough to start caring about their heritage and land just like their colonizers were/are.

An inevitable teardown of that regime ensues, and the decolonized people, realizing that building and maintaining a functioning infrastructure requires a great amount of organized collaboration and experience, eventually cope with that inability by constant warring and eliminating the problems each side deems responsible for that same inability.

African countries are the way they are because they're quite literally replaying historical events that have transpired in now developed countries.

It is a cycle that must run it's course, there's no quick fixes to anything.
>>
>>378321789
>An inevitable teardown of that regime ensues, and the decolonized people, realizing that building and maintaining a functioning infrastructure requires a great amount of organized collaboration and experience, eventually cope with that inability by constant warring and eliminating the problems each side deems responsible for that same inability.
Not really, it's mostly due to greedy oligarchs.
>>
>>378321789
Except there are plenty of examples where decolonization didn't go as badly as it did in central Africa. Many of the issues they face, and especially the scale they face them on, are unique to the region. They may as well not even have borders with how ethnic violence has played out over the last 30 years. Even the shitholes around them are at least somewhat organized shitholes.
>>
>>378322059
>Not really, it's mostly due to greedy oligarch
Sure, but greedy oligarchs do exist in countries considered very developed by modern standards and somehow they find terrific methods of contingency.

The difference between these countries and african ones, is that the people in developed countries have a good enough infrastructure in place so that in such cases, they are quite capable of fixing the problems (corruption isn't as prevalent, voting relatively works, bills and laws hold some meaning) where as in the african ones, such a concept is very much distant from their current development stage.
>>
File: 1493680697243.jpg (33KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493680697243.jpg
33KB, 500x475px
>>378307375
>get ability to seduce people
>end up seducing almost every woman in my court+family
>get assassinated by my brother a few years later
>all his children but one aren't his

Some good shit happens every once awhile.
>>
>>378322270
>Except there are plenty of examples where decolonization didn't go as badly as it did in central Africa

Ofcourse, South Africa being one of them. On my last trip there talking to both black and white South Africans, they are quite aware that they are the most developed African country, because of the solid education systems set in place at the time of the apartheid.

But they are far from being a functioning country. Corruption is rampant, destabilized regions still remain high risk, financial distribution of power is off the charts, kinda like the Brazilian economy but on steroids, and severe ethnic tensions along with a bunch of other problems.

Forcing people to be civilized, or anything for that matter, works either consequentially, on short time-frames, with glaring faults or it just doesn't.
>>
>>378322502
>Sure, but greedy oligarchs do exist in countries considered very developed by modern standards and somehow they find terrific methods of contingency.
The oligarchs in the countries you are thinking of such as Russia I'm assuming have means of economic prosperity beyond natural resources, as such they cant completely rob the state of all value like in African states which pretty much only have mineral resources.
People tend to dump all the blame at the foot of multinationals for giving the African states a raw deal for their resources but it's really the Oligarchs embezzling all the funds which would go on to be reinvested in the state fuelling growth which kills them.
Then when everyone is dirt poor with no prospects the ethnic/religious conflicts start up fighting over the scraps.
>>
>>378323148
>People tend to dump all the blame at the foot of multinationals

Yes they do. Some of them also dump all the blame at the embezzling oligarchs.

People tend to dump all the blame in one place, and then act upon that faulty evidence, which in turn perpetuates problems like kerosene to fire.

When in fact it's an avalanche of a million different causes and effects, some big, some small, initiated by one or more key events or tremors to that avalanche, which makes everything a gross generalization.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.