[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>final boss calls you on the phone and tells you all the ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>final boss calls you on the phone and tells you all the ways he's gonna mess you up
why is this so underrated again
>>
>>378306362
>fighting the wolf
>he keeps spamming flan in the face
For fucks sake
>>
>>378306535
dance you fucker dance
>>
>extended wedding sequence is yet another terrible excuse for a boss fight
worst game in the series desu
>>
>it's another crossboard episode
>>
>>378306696
>he actually disliked the punchup
No no no no no no no no.
The only legitimately bad level is the vampires one desu.
>>
>antagonist says he's gonna steals all my children if I don't pay the ransom
game took a pretty dark turn in the second act
>>
>the main companion consoles you after you lose your beloved after the first half

right in the feels
>>
>trespassing during the night and trip on some branches
scared the shit out of me
>>
>fighting the boney king of nowhere
>he keeps summoning crows
What do?
>>
>>378308078
They aren't actually there, you are supposed to just stay alive until the accidents happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>378306362
Well i mean i guess yeh..
>>
>>378306362
WE TRIED
>>
File: IMG_0208.png (778KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.png
778KB, 1000x995px
>barely managed to get out of Connecticut before it's devoured
>suddenly have to kill God now
>only 75 arrowheads in the inventory
What the fuck with this difficulty curve, it's just the second level.
>>
>pick up game series
>MC gets progressively uglier as the series goes on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.