[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally playing through D:OS Games real good. Real fucking good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Victoria.png (82KB, 192x292px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria.png
82KB, 192x292px
Finally playing through D:OS
Games real good. Real fucking good. In addition: Lady orcs.

Discuss this orc
>>
>>378299559

Thanks for reminding, I gotta 3D print that model, my ork bois gonna get new friend.
>>
>>378300431
I didn't even consider that possibility. Thank you anon, you've opened up a whole new world for me.
>>
>>378300496
Do you even have a 3D printer?

This is still for sale
http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_337314.html

It can print amazing things.
>>
I always get like halfway through ACT 1 then I just get bored and I usually like games like this.

What's wrong with me?
>>
what gam
>>
>>378299559
Does anyone know when D:OS 2 actually leaves early access? I normally don't like buying early access games.

What are they still planning to add to make it finished? Does it feel unfinished when you play now?
>>
>>378301270
>Sometime this year, maybe
>I don't know
>Yes
>>
>>378301270
I don't think EA contains all acts of the full game. EA for D:OS only contained act 1 I think.
>>
>>378301270
Right now only the first act of 3 is playable. They added some content to the beginning and end of what's playable in a patch a few days ago.

I dunno what all they intend to add before release, but the game comes out September 14 this year.
>>
>>378300913
nothing wrong with you. the game gets boring after you leave the first town.
>>
>>378300915
divinity original sin
>>
>>378300839
I don't, but I might by the end of the night now. Thank you again anon. How pricey is the ink?

>>378300913
When you start exploring the area around the first town or when you're just talking for like 6 hours? I really enjoy the combat and the voice acting in the enhanced edition is actually really fun, so I've enjoyed everything so far.
>>
>>378301412
Oh I though last September was meant to be the release date? Maybe it was early access release date in fine text.

I can't wait to play with my friend; we both loved the first game
>>
>>378302451
I wish I had friends patient enough to play through games like this with. We usually just play more action based stuff that is easy to pick up for a few hours once or twice a week.
>>
>>378302303
"ink" is like $20, you get a lot with one roll
>>
I tried playing it but the entire thing seemed way too self-aware and Gearboxy for my taste. Plus, every time I launch it there's like a 30% chance of it fucking up and crashing, and the art style is ass.
>>
>>378302629
So if you get down to it how much is printing off a little statuette or whatever going to cost me? Pennies or 5+ bucks? I can afford the printer, it's constant expenses that worry me.
>>
File: 1325834971871.jpg (48KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
1325834971871.jpg
48KB, 529x700px
>>378299559

>orc librarian raised by humans has the same model as every other female orc

This was lazy as fuck. At least give her a robe or something.
>>
>>378302531
My friend and I played through the first one once, and we really enjoyed it, but both subsequent run-throughs he's gotten bored and given up.

So hopefully we'll get another playthrough together when this finally releases.

The other problem is that he only ever has fun when he's playing a dps wizard, which means I can't never play one in these kinds of games; I have to fill the other roles.
>>
>>378302687
depends on size of the statue, but like 15cm tall one is less than 5 bucks easily.
>>
>>378300839
What kind of PC and software do these printers require?
>>
File: 1444939788314.gif (93KB, 2000x2059px) Image search: [Google]
1444939788314.gif
93KB, 2000x2059px
>>378302759
Don't culture-shame her!
>>
>>378302770

Second game will be a true coop. You will be able to seperate and try to finish a quest for two opposite sides. You can fight or compete with each other in order to finish the quest for your side. Also npcs will react to your chosen races and you will be able to help each other out if the people of a town doesnt like your or your friends race.
>>
>>378302759

At least she has a nice body.
>>
>>378302960
printing software comes with it, supports windows, mac and linux, you still need a 3D editing software like blender or 3ds max or any other to edit and make models yourself.
>>
File: iknowyourereadingthis.png (221KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
iknowyourereadingthis.png
221KB, 512x384px
i been playing with this with the controller on my tv next to my bitch.
im stuck. i know evelyn is to the NW but everytime i go out of town i get raped. what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>378303239
Thanks.
>>
>>378303157
Yeah the race selection thing seems like a very good concept in order to force cooperating in quests that involve politics. I also take it races have different abilities? Or are they only a visual thing like sex usually is in RPGs?

The competition part sounds good, but I think my friend and I would rather be on the same team if anything. But who knows, maybe we'll do a second playthrough and find that fighting for opposite sides is really fun.
>>
Is there a way to only play as one character or to have both player characters be male/female?
>>
>>378303352
watch videos on youtube and read the seller's page, so you know what you are buying.
>>
>>378300839
oh shit how ften does this go on sale?
i need it for cosplay
>>
>>378303358

Aside from passive bonuses to attributes and abilities they have these unique skills:

Elves can eat corpses of NPCs to access their memories(for example if you kill a quest related npcs, you can eat them to advance the quest). Also they can boost their damage by decreasing their constitution during combat.

Dwarves can turn other into stone. Also Dwarf women have the biggest tits.

Humans can buff party members.

Lizards can spit fire.

Since Undead arent in the game yet we dont know whats their unique skill. But since they are extremely religious, I wouldnt be surprised if it is something related to that.
>>
>>378303573
it's been on sale for like a month. most likely they are selling a lot.
>>
>>378304021
Holy shit elves eating people. That doesn't sound like something an elf would do.

The Dwarf thing sounds pretty cool, but sounds useless if it'll have an application outside of taking people out of fights for x seconds. Humans sounds like a support class for sure. Lizards spitting fire sounds cool if you play a pyromancer type build.

Playing undead sounds pretty cool, but I imagine that interacting with almost anyone would be hard.
>>
>>378304258

Elves are pretty different in this game compared to the previous ones in the series. They also have a bark like skin now. In Divinity 2 you could access the memories of npcs by spending xp points(in lore you could do that because you were a Dragon Knight and it was
called mindreading). It opened up new ways to finish quests, small side quests with nice rewards, and you could get ability points if you mindread powerful npcs. In this game only Elves can do it by eating corpses.

Lizards get +2 int with their racial passive so they are the ideal mage/wizard race.
>>
>>378303461
yes
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.