[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought Sims 3 bundle on steam. Haven't played since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
I just bought Sims 3 bundle on steam. Haven't played since Sims 1. What should I do first to have fun?
>>
>>378294814

pirate all the DLC
>>
File: Screenshot-12.jpg (547KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-12.jpg
547KB, 1360x768px
Build a nice house
Marry someone, take their money and throw them out.
Customize every single object in your entire house
Download mods
Impregnate everyone
Impregnate everyone related to you
Try to make a video game character without custom mods
Travel to France/Egypt/China, get some treasure
Impregnate everyone in those countries
Master fishing, gardening and cooking
Make a slave dungeon
Build a medieval castle
Apply human skeleton to animal model
Become a firefighter and realise that everything is always fucked
Imprenate ghost of your aunt
Make impossible structures
>>
Before you do anything install juicy NRaas mods such as story progression.
>>
Uninstall it.
>>
Go to work, come back home to take a piss, a shower and eat. Have about an hour for recreation, go to sleep and repeat. On weekends do hobbies to increase personal skills which you can use to get a better job.
>>
File: 1399438063337.jpg (48KB, 863x576px) Image search: [Google]
1399438063337.jpg
48KB, 863x576px
>get klepto perk
>steal everything
>>
>>378295040
>pirating all the dlc
yeah if you want to have the slowest game in the world
not even a super computer can run all of ts3 dlcs
>>
>>378295040
Pirate all the DLC that matters.
>>
File: 14219996922050.jpg (33KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
14219996922050.jpg
33KB, 600x448px
>>378298235
fuck
>>
Which expansions are worth a damn? I was more or less interested in Supernatural, Ambitions and World Adventures
>>
>>378294814
>I just bought Sims 3 bundle on steam
I'm sorry for you
>>
>>378298794
Seasons, Pets and Supernatural
>>
>>378298794
I'd say seasons, generations, and ambitions.
>>
visit allthefallen
>>
>>378298952
>>378298916
Looks like I more or less got it right with Ambitions and Supernatural, but what can you tell me about Seasons that made it worth playing?

And I'm also curious about Pets since it doesn't sound like something that would normally be significant
>>
>>378294814
Why buy it now? It's not even on sale
>>
>>378299156
Seasons adds Winter, Summer, Fall, and Spring
Events, costumes, nice seasonal furniture and rain and shit that wasnt in the base game.

You can also edit how long each season lasts so you dont have to deal with seasons you dont care about.

It honestly shouldve just been in the base game.
>>
>>378296258
wow are you me
>>
>>378298352
>Kleptomaniac and Good on the same character
>Steal everything that isn't nailed down but then feel the urge to give it back
It was an entertaining dynamic
>>
>>378294814
I didn't play Sims 2 but why did people think that was the better game?
I mean they both have about the same kind of DLC
and Sims 3 doesnt have loading screens between each household or to go to town.
>>
File: Screenshot-30.jpg (1MB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-30.jpg
1MB, 1600x896px
>>
>>378299546
Didn't they remove a lot of features? Like what happened between 3 and 4? I'm not sure as I'm not a girl and I don't play the games.
>>
>>378299341
I suppose that would help make the day to day feel more entertaining and the game getting less stale

More or less how many activities does a season add? Do they feel distinct from one another other than cosmetically?
>>
>>378299546
A lot of people complained at the lack of career rewards IIRC, it also doesn't laugh to hell and back when you start adding stuff

I barely played 2, so I can't say much. I mostly play them to build houses
>>
>>378299546
2 had a lot of little things that made it feel more lively, Sims also looked better in vanilla (arguably) but with mods Sims 3 blows it out of the water.

Also personal complaint is that the worlds in Sims 2 felt bigger because you could add a downtown, vacation spots, etc to any world because of the way the engine worked.
>>
>>378294814
create yourself and actually make him succeed in life
>>
Is any premium content worth getting, like furniture/maps?
>>
>>378299546
Sims 3 is unoptimized as fuck especially with all the expansions on. Not even pcs of today can run it smoothly.
>>
>>378301451
No, you can get user made shit and use the fucking customisation
>>
>>378294814
Impregnate the whole town until they can't repopulate due to everyone being related. Watch as it ages and dies.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.