[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just selected 1 Player party lobby and the game shoves you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You just selected 1 Player party lobby and the game shoves you into a large arena with this elastic piece of gay flubber equipped with dual ice dragons

He keeps his distance and spams laser beans on your ass while gyrating like Mike Tyson and kiting you from out of range while punishing your every attempt to close the gap

What do you do?
>>
>>378294398
Git gud.
>Muh spam
>>
wait for round 2 - sneak in a hit, no matter how trivial, so that I have the health advantage in the event of a time-out.

Now he HAS to come to me or he'll lose due to time

Exploit his desperation - he has two ice dragons, so you can see when he's going to attack from a mile away, too.

At that point it's a pretty easy fight.
>>
>>378295437
how are you supposed to sneak in the first hit on a guy who outranges you and kites you? He's going to punish your attempts to close the gap, and if you can close the gap and land a grab on him, you need to dish out more close range damage to break even with his ranged spam
>>
>>378294398
Dodge the beams and hit back?
>>
>>378295696
>dodge two different hitscans coming from different points and angles that sweep towards you at intervals
ayyy
>>
>>378296554
yeah, git gud fag
>>
>>378296659
did I mention the part where his charged beams also slow you down because of the cold damage?
>>
>>378296920
dodge better fag

stop playing mummy
>>
>>378296554
>GEEZ I GOTTA DODGE TWO OF THEM???
Casual
Though i'm not surprised
>>
>>378294398
I shove a boomerang type arm up his gooey ass.
>>
>>378297102
>dodge one
>the other hits you because he can aim it while you're dodging the first one
>>
>>378296554
you're retarded. you CAN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.