[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do pcfags want consoles to die when steam would just become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pc.gif (3MB, 417x468px) Image search: [Google]
pc.gif
3MB, 417x468px
why do pcfags want consoles to die when steam would just become even more jewish if that were to happened?
>>
>>378284539
it's all just memes. don't take this place too seriously.
>>
Steam is already pretty jewish, GabeN rakes in so much money that he won't need to make another game for the rest of time
>>
>>378284793
He was a millionaire before Half Life he never needed to make a single game
>>
shit res > shit fps
>>
I never understood this gif when PS4 has better resolution and fps.
>>
>>378284539
If consoles die, where will PC beg ports from?
>>
>>378284793
havent bought a single game through steam for the past 2 years
everything is nearly 50% cheaper through local stores, overseas, cdkeys (this is aus)
>>
File: 6580978904864.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6580978904864.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
>>
>>378288990
why is the playstation so popular with black people

I know the dumb sonybro meme, but there has to be a reason.
>>
>>378289734
oh. guess theres a filter...

alright desu baka senpai
>>
>>378289734
I'm gonna assume a few made the choice and then it spread like wildfire, I'm not even a racist but black people are very quick to follow trends so whatever their friends have or whatever they see on twitter is what they go for
>>
>>378284539
How is steam "jewish"? Please explain, because all I see are constant sales and easy access to patches/mods without going through a bunch of sites.
>>
>>378289734
PS4 got the jump on the console generation with the PR nightmare that was E3 for microsoft. You get the jump on people, then the friends of those people buy the console.

It's this generations xbox360
>>
They're pretty disconnected, nothing Steam does is in reaction to consoles outside of trying to replicate the experience of playing on a couch with the steambox, if they did you would see them boasting about "free online" and bunch of other shit
>>
File: 1493657394070.png (32KB, 791x769px) Image search: [Google]
1493657394070.png
32KB, 791x769px
>>378284539
I own a pc and and ps4. It's all merely a Jest, my friend.
>>
File: 1305263759925.jpg (742KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1305263759925.jpg
742KB, 1280x800px
>>378284539
>why do pcfags want consoles to die when steam would just become even more jewish if that were to happened?
>if that were to happen
PC only here, last console I owned was N64.
ATM valve takes up to a 30% cut for its storefront. That's a much better split than console publishers so whose really getting jewed here?
Also, consoles aren't going anywhere. Children will always be both too poor and unskilled to build and use a computer of their own, and parents that are also not interested in them can very easily pickup a console bundle for christmas or a birthday.

They will always exist in some form, and the threat for them is not from us, but from mobile gaming.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.