[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of their games are worth buying? Loved Walking Dead, thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tt.png (136KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
136KB, 512x512px
Which of their games are worth buying?

Loved Walking Dead, thought the second was shit. Only other I've played is The Wolf Among Us which was great.
>>
>your company logo is a fidget spinner

AIDS
>>
>>378278860
Borderlands was surprisingly good. everything afterward has been shit though.
>>
>>378278860
The Sam & Max games they published are pretty good!
>>
Tales from the Borderlands it's amazing, my favorite and on the level of Walking Dead S1, had very little involviment with Gearbox so they had a lot o freedom and it's finally something good that came out of Borderlands
>>
Tales from The Borderlands is the best Borderlands game and at least Walking Dead S1 tier.
>>
>>378278972
good bait
>>
File: 1427241904859.png (1MB, 1280x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1427241904859.png
1MB, 1280x1146px
>>378279357
He's not wrong. Tales of the borderlands is their last good 'game' in a long time.
>>
File: skeptical.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
>>378278860
They don't make any games, but if you're talking about their glorified choose your own adventure books that make Give yourself Goosebumps look like fucking Shakespeare then the answer is none of them.

If you legitimately think that any of their games have good writing, characters, story, etc. Then you need to put "Read at least one book in my life" on your bucket list.
>>
>>378279697
Ok
>>
>>378278860
As the other posters have said, Tales from the Borderlands is surprisingly good. Batman might seem boring at first but it gets better as it goes on and is overall enjoyable despite it's technical issues. If you don't mind playing their pre-Walking Dead games then the Sam & Max series is good, as is Back to the Future and Tales of Monkey Island, but I wouldn't recommend playing the Monkey Island game as your first if you haven't played the series before. The Poker Night games are enjoyable if you like Poker, and I heard good things about Strong Bad's game, but I have not played it myself.
>>
>>378278860
Batman is good not great
Borderlands is good if you like that humor, great soundtrack
Life is Strange is TTG game by another studio, your feels will thank you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.