[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qt girl: anon, if you are so good at games how come you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Debby-2.jpg (424KB, 1979x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Debby-2.jpg
424KB, 1979x1234px
qt girl: anon, if you are so good at games how come you don't play professionally?

well
>>
>streams
>plays MOBAs
red flags
abort immediately
>>
>>378278007
THICC
>>
>>378278305
also
>unnatural hair color
>>
>>378278007
Stop treating men as success objects.
>>
>>378278007
so thicc.
>>
>>378278007
>qt
obesity is not cute
>>
>>378278305
>>378278389
I know I know, but the tits.
>>
File: pugboi.jpg (24KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
pugboi.jpg
24KB, 333x250px
>>378278007
She is super cute. Imagine having an office set up with two computers, you and her playing together after you get off from work. Shutting down your PC's around 10pm then going and laying down together. Watching a bit of TV together, cuddling, as you slowly fall asleep. At some point in the early morning, you wake up with a hardon. Pressed against her buttcheeks. A single kiss on the back of her neck is enough to wake her from her slumber. No resistance as her panties are slid to the side, revealing her gash. She would reach back to grab at your neck as you pushed yourself inside. A quick release, followed by a deep sleep. Wake, wash and repeat.
>>
Video games are what I do for fun, why would I want to do it professionally and take away the fun part?
>>
File: Thicc.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Thicc.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>378278381
>>
>>378278007
>rainbow haired she twink
nope
>>
>>378278007
>if you're so good at cooking why aren't you a 3 Michelin stars chef
>>
File: backseatReEEeEeeE.png (36KB, 890x365px) Image search: [Google]
backseatReEEeEeeE.png
36KB, 890x365px
Does she like in the back?

Also, does anyone else enjoy lurking the Twitch subreddit until a streamfag posts about how hard it is for them to sit on their ass playing vidya to no one, and then go troll their chat?
>>
>>378278381
>>378278589
obesity is not thicc
>>
File: 1471397130524.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471397130524.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>378278007
>how come you don't play professionally?
i'm not chinese/korean, don't have a shitty/empty life and don't live in a fully sociopathic society where if you want to lead a normal life you need to reach any superior social status thus i can't take profession gaming seriously enough, because there shouldn't be such a thing as being paid to play games but only in the exception of testing games to be released to the custormers almost error free.

ps. that landwhale is not cute. You have shit taste, OP
>>
>>378278007
I'm not good at vidya, pretty horrible really. But I like to talk about them, read about them and play co-op with not to shitty friends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.