[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is by far the biggest disappointment in gaming. Couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

This is by far the biggest disappointment in gaming. Couldn't even finish it
>>
>Couldn't even finish it
neither could they
>>
>couldn't even finish it

No one could, my man. No one could.
>>
Neither could I. It's just a big boring sandbox of nothing.

And Peace Walker was the only MGS game I didn't bother playing so what little of the story exists makes no sense to me
>>
>>378267284
>It's just a big boring sandbox of nothing.
this opinion doesn't even make sense

it's not a sandbox game
>>
>>378267117
thats not spore or dragon age origins
>>
>>378267284
Aside from V, peace walker's story was the weakest in my opinion. But given the premise of MGSV it shouldn't even matter
>>
File: 1482084645492.jpg (28KB, 557x495px) Image search: [Google]
1482084645492.jpg
28KB, 557x495px
>>378267117
I was just as disappointed in the new Zelda game as I was with this one. I dunno. Maybe I don't like it when my favorites game franchises turn into dull open world sandbox games. What's fucking next? Open world Resident Evil?
>>
I liked it, but I'd hoped I would have loved it.
>>
*Summon Caramel*
>>
>>378269194
You had to open your damn mouth
>>
It's impossible to finish it. The last mission is the same as the first one
>>
>>378267117

Literally the same for me. I'm a die hard MGS fan, I disliked Peace Walker but still finished it and when I knew V would be like PW I knew something was going to be very wrong.

I still had hope thanks to the trailers, never again Kojima, fucking gook, open world games are trash stupid faggot. Hope his next project bomb so he would seppuku himself.
>>
I dunno sneaking through outposts listening to the soundtrack is pretty fun. Go lethal for sure. Perfect stealth in this game is boring.
>>
I'd say this is one of the more playable MGSs. Its very pick up and play friendly. I like the long cutscenes from pervious games but you just just get right to the gameplay in this one.
>>
>>378270597
Thats the thing, it is an amazing game.
Just a bad metal gear game
>>
File: 1441642968555.jpg (27KB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
1441642968555.jpg
27KB, 350x314px
It's been almost two years and people are still talking about it.
>>
File: 1410845723799.gif (248KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1410845723799.gif
248KB, 500x283px
>Avoided /v/ for the entirety of the time it took me to complete MGSV
>Loved MGSV all the way up until the ending
>Learned without spoilers that the ending was literally nothing after 100~ hours of screwing around
>Can't replay it the same way knowing that the ending is coming up
>>
I hope we can get some kind of ultimate collection with mgs 1+2+3+4+pw on ps4/xbonand pc pls
>>
>>378270796

No it's not an amazing game, it lacks story and it is very repetitive. Mission structure is garbage

It's a shit game, and a trash MGS game.

It does have good gameplay and controls but that's about it.
>>
>>378271029
I understand your point but i still thought it was pretty good.
I did sort of fuck it up though cause 5 was my first MGS game, followed by 2, 1, and 4, still haven't got around to 3 yet aswell. Maybe thats part of why i thought it was good,
>>
As someone who loves MGS4 and thinks its a masterpiece, even I dont like MGSV
>>
>>378270143
Yeah, the combination of Peace Walker's grinding and the worthless open world made for an incredibly boring and tedious game. I have a feeling the "rope" mechanic Kojima is talking about for Death Stranding is going to some new version of the Fulton, so it will be yet another lifeless grindy shit fest that will somehow get high marks with critics and fan boys.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.