[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dev says the game will use denuvo "to preserve the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7uf386xpkwzy.png (72KB, 651x354px) Image search: [Google]
7uf386xpkwzy.png
72KB, 651x354px
>dev says the game will use denuvo "to preserve the quality"
>releases an absolute piece of shit pc port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQm39L_eo0
>>
Thats the most disgusting bold faced lie excuse Ive ever seen
People better be shitting on them for that alone
>>
the game just looks bad, regardless of any porting issues.
>>
>>378262646
>i have an idea, lets punish paying customers to hurt pirates
genius
>>
>>378262646
So according to them, cracks makes the graphics and the sound worse?
>>
File: 1495695722478.png (158KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1495695722478.png
158KB, 400x363px
>>378262646
>using denuvo """to preserve the quality"""
>literally a fucking excuse for adding DRM to the game
>quality is still the same without DRM
Don't even bother giving money to them, teach them a lesson that a DRM game sells worse than an game without it.
>>
>>378262646
https://whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
>>
I'm glad this game is failing
>>
>>378262646
what a surprise
another denuvo game that runs like trash
Arkham Knight still runs like ass on my rig, and it is exactly the same stuttering

still, some people believe Denuvo does nothing to performance
>>
PC gaming is a mistake.
>>
It absolutely astounds me how people say completely dumb shit like out in public on the record as a representative of a company or group. I mean, this dude actually thought people would be believe this garbage? Did he bother thinking about it for a single moment or does he really just have his head so far up his own ass he thought this was a good lie?
>>
>>378262646
So either he's lying his ass off, or their team doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm not sure which is worse.
>>
>>378267575
Oh man, I didn't even consider the possibility he actually believes it.
>>
>>378262646
>play on max settings
>surprised it lags
hes an idea retard, lower the settings instead of blaming the game
>>
>>378267457
related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd2stFWoC2M
>>
These guys treat players like idiots. It's obviously just an anti-piracy method. "If cracked, we will release it DRM free". So quality will drop?
>>
>>378267769
quality post
good digits
>>
And then you got Rime,
where you walk around as a little beech, with a beech ass cape and he just goes "HAH HAH HAH"
>>
>>378267769
A game which looks like that shouldn't max a 1080 no matter how high the settings.
>>
I don't see the issue here. They tried to get the last guardian / sotc feeling and they got it just right with that framerate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.