[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I admit, I'm a fucking newfag to MGS. My brother bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I admit, I'm a fucking newfag to MGS.
My brother bought this game some weeks ago and I played it not expecting much and I yet I really enjoyed it.
Why is this so hated again? Real bad game or just disappointing for the old fans?
>>
>>378260947
The latter
>>
>>378260947
Good game, bad mgs game
>>
>>378260947
>I'm a fucking newfag to MGS.
>Why is this so hated again?
lol
>>
>>378260947
Old fans. It's a huge departure from the old series and a half assed version of the newer take the series(peace walker)

The game has a lot of heart still, but it's all put into different areas of the game than the fans of the old games are used to
>>
its just so long that it isnt very replayable while any other mgs game other than peace walker is easily completed in a day or two. Also like PW there is a lot of filler missions.
>>
It's 99% the story being disappointing for old fans. MGS5 is just as mechanically inventive as the rest of them, but when a 25 year series ends like that, the only way you wouldn't be disappointed is if you hadn't played the others
>>
Only crybabies and literal fools hate this game

I can see why some hardcore MGS veterans could be disappointed by some of its plot elements, but gameplay, graphics, and soundtrack are all top tier under every aspect
>>
If you are genuinely new then I'll give you context

>1) this was suppose to be the great big boss tale, the one that showed us how the boy of mgs3 turned to a monster of metal gear 2

>2) the game clearly isn't finished, several lot arcs like Liquid, Miller, Zero and Wolbachia man are just dropped.
>>
>>378260947
It's a great game, old time faggot fans shit on it because muh story didnt live up to their already low standards.
>>
I've played every MGS and love V, its a /v/ meme, when a good game comes out we will trash it. Do you ever actually see bad games discussed around here? No.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.