[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlocking everything in this game is so fucking tedious Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151KB, 250x349px
Unlocking everything in this game is so fucking tedious
Do they sell memory cards with everything on it? I'd buy one.
>>
yeah for years lol 20xx is what youre looking for
>>
>>378246842
if you're playing on dolphin or a modded wii download 20XX hackpack

otherwise just buckle down and do it. you can be done in a day and you never have to do it again
>>
>spend years playing everyday after school with brother to unlock everything
>memory card randomly corrupts
>never play it again
my childhood ended that day and ive been a jaded prick ever since
>>
>>378247382
>you can unlock every trophy in a day
LMAO

what planet you live on?
>>
>>378247587
why the fuck do you think you need every trophy

OP is obviously talking about characters + stages if he's just willing to buy a memory card you idiot
>>
>>378246842
>Turn on 4 computers
>Endless lives.
>Walk away.

that's how it's done gayboi.
>>
>>378247674
>unlocking everything
what could that mean??
>>
>>378247891
if you're OP, okay sorry that's not what I thought you meant

if you're not OP you're literally retarded to assume he's talking about trophies
>>
>>378247819
why does it have to be 4 computers, it could be any combination from 2-4 of humans and computers. and that would only unlock mewtwo
>>
>>378246842
>Do they sell memory cards with everything on it? I'd buy one.

I've seen them on eBay. But I'd seriously consider sending you a copy of my save for free if I didn't think there was any risk of getting trolled with return mail.
>>
>>378247541
Both posters are faggots.
>>
>>378248606
That doesn't change what I said.
>>
>>378248096
Nah you unlock with time run also.

You can get every char by letting the computer battle for hours.
>>
Christ, it's a game. Play the game. You're the reason companies keep pushing P22 garbage and get away with it.
>>
If you have a Wii you have no excuse. 20XXHP, 20XXTE, gecko cheats, save file importing, etc.
If you're on Dolphin its even easier
I mean, I guess if you're on Gamecube then just get good to get through events and matches faster. I could probably unlock everything in a few hours sans Mewtwo
>>
>go to your local tournament
>bring your mem card
>copy their save and go home
>profit????

or just unlock it all. it takes 1 day to do it. If you have a wii you can letterbomb and download a memcard manager to just upload a save. and lastly if you're lazy and dumb you can just buy one https://smash.gg/tournament/smash-n-splash-3/shop/rewards-shop-9

ctrl+f 20xxte
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.