[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have heard that this MMO is really good because it encourages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gw2-logo.a9bed23d.jpg (19KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
gw2-logo.a9bed23d.jpg
19KB, 290x200px
i have heard that this MMO is really good because it encourages working togheter with other players,is it still good or it has gone to the shit after it went free to play ?
>>
This game can be played 99% solo, teamwork is only needed for the now dead dungeons and some expansion content.

Its worth levelling up one character, dont bother with the expac.
>>
one thing that i always hated about WoW is when you are trying to kill some mobs for a quest but then another player comes in and steals all of your mobs

does such a thing happens gw2 ?
>>
>>378245651
Go home Colin you're drunk
>>
>>378245738
no i mean like seriously,i heard that one of the goods of gw2 is the fact that doing actions and quests with other players is heavily rewarded
>>
>>378245887
It's inherently cooperative yes.
Many elements of the game are set so if someone shows up to a spot you're at, so long as you aren't idle, they are a welcome presence.
>>
File: 1465193257616.png (118KB, 582x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465193257616.png
118KB, 582x475px
>>378245049
It's okay. But there is no real tiered difficulty. It's either easy or it's endgame raiding micromanage level.

If you're an autist you'll fit in just fine.
>>
>>378246484
thanks for tip man
>>
>>378245887
> the goods of gw2 is the fact that doing actions and quests with other players is heavily rewarded

Well it's not unless you call doing some events faster or events that require a group. Other than that only dungeons/fractals but to be doing these you got to have a brain tumor.

All in all GW2 is bland as fuck and what you call player interaction/cooperation is just running along other people mashing few buttons over and over and I cant stress it enough OVER again. Shit is just boring since all classes have no real impact on other classes and it is really noticeable, also spells bound to weapons was just plain retarded.

Oh there is also balancing issue since devs don't really give a fuck about that, HoT implemented 1 class, did minor balancing and that was that, now 1 year or so after and the meta is still the same. PvP is just dumb since as mentioned before balancing is crucial. PvE is a bit better with raids implemented but then again after few clears who would be still doing that after such long time and as well as PvP there is meta which simply does better in 90% of cases (not talking about casual shit).

The only perk that GW2 has is that it's free so you can jump in and out whenever you get borred (I assume fast).

People praising GW2 for jumping puzzles should give you clear understanding who plays this trash of a game. It's like Overwatch of MMOs nothing to write home about and just a casual experience altogether.
>>
>>378245651
Yes when one specific map has daily event completer. Then players jump on events like hungry vultures on a corpse and all the mobs die faster than you can hit one.
>>
There's like fucking no direction at endgame. It felt like nothing was worth working towards

was fun to play to max and then I lost all motivation.
>>
>>378246484
This is pretty true, going from the final main quest to the dlc was a real shit smasher.
It's like an entirely different game at that point.
>>
>>378248814
>It's like an entirely different game at that point.
is that a good or a bad thing ?
>>
It's alright. Probably the best MMO on the market, but that doesn't mean much, the genre is fucking dead.
>>
>>378248864
bad at first because you have to do the DLC for your alternate class (all 9 classes have a "special form" you can unlock by doing the DLC)
After you figure out what the fuck is happening and adapt to the difficulty it's fun in a cautious way.
>>
>>378245049
It's literally a million carrots infront of your face -the simulator

Guild wars died for this shit (it is ahead of all the other mmorpgs in some areas thought)

I lost interest after max level and real is Ing how much I have to invest to get the cool shit
>>
If you like grinding this is the perfect game for you, this shit is more grindy than trying to make a +15 in Vindictus.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.