[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Vita have been successful if Sony did not jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

File: Aqua-Blue-PS-Vita-Front.jpg (264KB, 1280x619px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua-Blue-PS-Vita-Front.jpg
264KB, 1280x619px
Could the Vita have been successful if Sony did not jew with the memory cards?
>>
Probably not. Proprietary storage was one of many issues.
>>
I didn't know about it until like two years after release, I always just assumed psp was their last handheld
so probably not
>>
>>378243317
Not really. Western support would've eventually buckled in favor of either mobile phone or home consoles anyway.
>>
File: b's and h's.png (63KB, 439x452px) Image search: [Google]
b's and h's.png
63KB, 439x452px
They should have made it compatible with microSD cards, ditched all touch controls on either side of the console (Especially the one on the back.) and while I do love my Vita's OLED screen they probably should have gone for an LCD one. Also making separate expensive 3G versions exclusive to AT&T and still limit the usage (for downloads and such you had to connect to wi-fi) was fucking retarded and confusing.
>>
I love my two vitas
>>
>>378244221
Bet you love you're two dads too
>>
>>378244221
my are two dads?
>>
>>378244343
Your*
>>
File: 1495851107559.jpg (39KB, 446x467px) Image search: [Google]
1495851107559.jpg
39KB, 446x467px
it would be better if it wasn't filled with weeb shit. a few JRPGS are fine but holy shit one there are way too many of them.
>>
>>378244491
Well this is a result of it's "failure" rather than the reason of it. Had it had more mass appeal you would have seen an alot more diverse library.
>>
No.

Having cheaper memory cards doesn't change the lack of games which people would want to buy, compared to the 3DS at least, nor change the fact that it's a redundant device to most people who just use their phone to play some bullshit for 5 minutes purely for the sake of killing time.

The memory card price is a sore spot only on places like here and other juvenile message boards, much for the same reason that this was the place which screamed loudest about Switch having online fees, among other things - because most people here are children who don't have jobs.

Anyone who earns enough money to justify buying a Vita earns enough money to justify buying memory cards for a Vita.
>>
>>378245650
>if you don't want some shitty proprietary format pushed on you purely for the sake of jacking up prices you're underage
lol)
>>
File: _1109704b.jpg (442KB, 1680x1047px) Image search: [Google]
_1109704b.jpg
442KB, 1680x1047px
The Vita library is surprisingly larger than the 3DS one believe it or not, you can google it. The "problem" with the Vita is not the lack of support from Sony, let's be honest here you wouldn't buy a second Uncharted game on the Vita would you?

The "problem" is the large ammount of ports but then again the Vita is a portable console and the ability to play ports of games from multiple platforms PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, PS4, PC and so on is actually a good thing because you can't play those games on a portable console otherwise but then again it's only if you bought the Vita because of it's portability. I find that a lot of people who criticize the Vita treats it like a home console, "why buy a Vita if you could buy a PS4?" is a stupid question and you've got to admit that, they are not the same thing.

The Vita is actually a great handheld with amazing support from japanese developers, it got way more games than it should have gotten compared to what it actually sold. Sure we didn't get a GTA game on it but let's be honest here again, what western games did you want for the Vita to get. Also the Vita actually got a lot of support from western indie devs, it would be nice to get more western triple A games on the Vita but a portable console isn't really the best thing to play games like Battlefield, Deus Ex and GTA V no matter how much I'd love to play them on the go these games are much better enjoyed on a actual home console/PC.

For what it is I think the Vita is a great handheld if you like japanese games, jrpgs, indie games and the occasional ports here and there from multiple platforms.

I sure do love my Vita. It has some pretty good exclusives such as SSD and it can play PSP and PS1 games almost perfectly. A hacked Vita is by far the best handheld ever made.
>>
>>378245650
Oh please.

The Vita had good value until you factor in the cost of memory. Add that cost in and the appeal plummets.
>>
>>378244491
That's like all handhelds.
>>
>>378244491
Yeah right, we should get a few more Call of Duty games because Black Ops Declassified was awesome and the Vita clearly needed more of that!
>>
>>378246486
How about those people that bought tons of handheld revisions?
The issue here is you never really need a full capacity memory card to enjoy the system, and the lower end 16GB ones were much cheaper pretty early on.

Everytime you buy a console or handheld, you never have to buy every accessory or addon do you? It had the option of storing and transferring games wirelessly to your PC too.
>>
The Vita's failure had nothing (okay a small part) to do with memory cards. The main issue, was because of how powerful it was, how many features it had, etc. it cost a small fortune to develop a game for it. When you're producing games with PS3 graphics on a system that sold 1% of the PS3, factor in sales, it literally just doesn't make any sense. The Vita was too God-tier for it's own good, and it eventually killed itself in that way.
>>
>>378246486

That's the stupidest shit I ever heard. The sales and specials they offer on the games far outweigh the cost of the memory card. You're just saying it's the memory card as you have no other factor to pin on the vita
>>
>>378246910
>it cost a small fortune to develop a game for it.
That's not true at all.
In fact, this far into its life its still getting pretty regular releases. Why do people think system specs mean they can't make lower fidelity games?

This has NEVER been true. Nintendo isn't being "smart" by making low power consoles, they are just limiting, ultimately, what the system can do long term and overall performance of every game.
>>
>>378243317
Yes
>>
>>378246910
>it cost a small fortune to develop a game for it
Did you smoke crack or something? 99% of the Vita's library is made of low budget games. Better graphics doesn't necessarily mean higher cost of production and vice versa, in fact a less powerful console requires a higher cost of production due to the limited hardware and devs having to work hard in order to fit their games in and optimize the whole thing.
>>
>>378243317
it's not the storage that's the biggest issue. It's the stigma of shitty low game sales from the psp days. That alone made many AAA companies shy away from the vita.

You see... AAA companies look at history of game sales of the psp to see if they should make games for the vita or not. They don't care that psp had piracy or that vita has no piracy. They only care about sales data. And the sales data suggests that it's not profitable to make handheld games. Thus most AAA companies avoid the vita... despite the fact that low psp game sales was due to rampart piracy...

That is the biggest issue Vita faced... and it only snowballed from there. Once the trend started that AAA companies not making games for the vita, many other companies decided to follow suit thinking vita has no games anyway and no AAA company want to make games for it, this other lower and smaller companies decide not to make any as well for the vita.

Tho weeb companies did find it's niche in it from weebs that supported any japanese game that gets localized. Weebs are the only ones keeping it alive in the west. Funny enough, vita gets more localization than 3ds due to weebs.
>>
>>378246910

Actually, most japanese developers love the vita due to it's attach rate in the island as well as ease of developing games for the device. They find having an attach rate of 5k to 10k users allows them to continue developing games for it. The lack of necessary marketing and media to push the games as the fans do it themselves also factor into how well it does for the smaller devs. Hence why to this day vita is still getting new releases.

http://gametransfers.com/sony-will-continue-to-support-playstation-vita-in-japan/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/03/28/sony-talks-ps-vita-support-japan/
>>
>>378247203
>in fact a less powerful console requires a higher cost of production
That's false.
Which do you think takes more man-hours to create, 100*100 textures or 500*500 textures?
300 polygon models or 1000 polygon models?
>>
>>378247006
>saying high cost proprietary memory cards are redeemed by software sales which would necessitate buying more high cost proprietary memory cards
>calling other posts stupid
:^)
>>
Also, I don't understand why a console's sales matter for the end user. I don't play sales, I play games. Who cares if the Vita sold what it sold, in the end I look at the library of games and decide which one I should invest in. The 3DS sold like crazy and yet there's not even a single game on it I'd like to play while the Vita being a "massive failure" has tons of games I want to play. This console wars bullshit is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>378247665

>you should never delete any game
>you must keep every single game you ever download
>>
>>378247618
That is mostly done through scripts, the resolution really has no strong correlation with needed manpower. If anything, you need specialized artists who are skilled with spritework.
>>
>>378247768
>delete game
>next day PS Vita PSN service cancelled/hacked again
stop being a retarded shill
>>
>>378245650
why then was the 3ds a runaway success
>>
>>378247618
That's not how it works. Most textures created even for low resolution games are created at a much higher resolution, usually from photographs and then scaled back to fit the game, what really takes time is optimizing it so it looks good in the game and a low resolution game will need more time to optimize while a higher resolution one you can just slap the higher resolution texture on and it'll work just fine.
>>
Sony doesn't have any long standing franchises. Nintendo does. When you buy a Vita what are you buying? When it came out you had little idea, maybe PS2/3 quality games, but those are maybe's.

You get a Nintendo handheld and you know you're going to get a Pokemon game, a Mario platformer, Mario Kart, a Kirby game, and so on. You know what you are getting into, Nintendo knows what it wants. Sony didn't know what it wanted with the Vita, and no one knew where it was going.
>>
>>378247940

>delete game
>get craving to play it the very next day

Wew lad
>>
>>378243317
nah, it would have definitely helped but it wouldn't have saved the Vita from the iPhone
>>
>>378248145

LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Danganronpa :^)
>>
>>378247768
>>378247940
>>378248153
Not the other guy but you can simply make a backup of the game on your PC, in fact the Vita even has a tool for it that lists your backups on PC so you can transfer them around.
>>
>>378248357

inb4

>I need to carry my pc when I wanna play a vita game
>>
>>378248256
Yeah, LBP and Uncharted are long running franchises. Started on the PS1. Mario was on the NES and continually went from console generation to console generation. Kirby STARTED on handhelds, same with Pokemon. Started on the Gameboy and every new handheld iteration you at least got an entry in that franchise.

Where is Crash and Spyro? Some other company has them. Jak is gone, they still have Ratchet and Sly thankfully, but they just don't have a franchise that is meant to be there for awhile. So you don't really know what to expect from Sony, especially when it comes to their handhelds since it was their second one.
>>
>>378247835
>>378248082
I'm not buying it. If it were the case that lesser assets cost more to produce than high quality ones then why did developers not flock to the Vita instead of the supposedly more expensive 3DS?
And if we carry on this line of logic, why is, for example, the PS4 not exponentially less costly to develop for than the 3DS?
>>
No.
Sony needed good first party titles to support it not console lite titles.
Indie games carried the Vita and they were enjoyable. It really needed some high budget focused on gameplay games to round out the library.

I fear the Switch will swoop in and take all the indie titles and charge a shit ton for them making them unappealing.
>>
reminder that some people unironically believed this was a portable ps3, psbabs are deluded
>>
>>378243317
Somewhat. Western Devs still wouldn't work on it as much and games would still get ported out from the platform.

If they had gone through with the HDMI cable for the Fat ones, it would have been far more attractive to own.
>>
>>378248634
Devs did flock to the Vita. The vita has many more games than the 3DS.
And the PS4 can, potentially cost less to develop for if you're an indie dev who's not making a graphically intensive game because optimization isn't as much of a problem.
>>
>>378244491
>it would be better if it wasn't filled with weeb shit.

Would have been a lot worse. Weebshit saved the vita from having only 6 games remade 5 times like the 3ds.
>>
File: IMG_2124.jpg (188KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124.jpg
188KB, 1600x901px
Since /v/ doesn't believe in the power of the PS4/vita remote play component, I gladly volunteer to help walk fellow friends out and guide them with a foolproof way to play without any hiccups. Let's begin

>start by going into wifi settings on the vita, and uncheck the option that says "wifi power save"
It throttles the wifi used for downloads, streaming, online gameplay, etc

>if you can, use a wired Ethernet connection for your PS4
This is essential for most functions of the PS4 and it's better than the shitty wifi chip the consoles come equipped with. This should be a no brained.

>in the remote play settings on ps4, TURN OFF DIRECT CONNECT.
This is the main reason people complain about not being able to play further that 15ft or in a different room. Between this step and step one, they are very detrimental to steaming gameplay because of the hard wifi throttling.

I've toyed with all sorts of ways to play on my vita and this is by far the best it's ever been. I've been playing all weekend and today with these settings and I haven't had one bad connection or delayed input lag. It's been completely flawless.

Also, for those that hate the back touchpad buttons, grab an L2/R2/L3/R3 grip on amazon. I'm currently using one that I grabbed for less than 30 bucks and it eliminates all past complications when it came to touch pad sensitivity.
>>
>>378248634
>supposedly more expensive 3DS?
carts are more expensive for the 3ds and Nintendo have a much high minimum order size.
>>
>>378249591
>HDMI cable
Not possible with regular Vita. The shit you read somewhere about the accessory port being video out is false as it's just a regular USB port with a different connector. Vita TV uses the same board, but they had to add additional board on top of that in order to get HDMI which would be counterproductive if they could just tap into their preexisting output.
>>
>>378249951
remote-play feautre pretty neat actually. I've been playing persona 5 and so far so good
>>
File: IMG_2099.jpg (2MB, 3724x2096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2099.jpg
2MB, 3724x2096px
>>378249951
The hori grip is the truth. Shit plays like a dream now.
>>
>>378250249
>it's just a regular USB port with a different connector
Does that mean you can theoretically put a USB drive on it should a connector exist?
>>
>>378250736
PSTV got USB storage support because its USB port is built for both data and charging power. Vita's USB port is only built for charging.
>>
>>378250842
>Vita's USB port is only built for charging.
Yeah, and transferring data to PC.
>>
>>378250736
Syscalls to interact with it were removed in 1.67 (I think) so unless someone puts them back in, I don't see it being possible.
>>
>>378250842

Yifan Lu of HENkaku said that the Vita 2000 has the hardware capabilities for USB OtG.
You need to write a driver and shit and nobody wants to do that. PSTV already had the USB mass storage driver for the rarely used USB update functionality.
>>
Vita's weekly North American sales numbers are practically Xbox-in-Japan-tier. Not hard to see why when looking at its library of repulsive-looking anime crap.
>>
>>378251059

I, for one, am happy with all the anime-love the vita is getting.

I love Anime and own tons of Anime figures, have several shelves of manga and Anime DVDs and my walls are covered in anime posters :D
>>
>>378243317
No because ultimately Sony never bothered to market it when it came out and the success of the ps4 early on killed off what little support they were giving it.
>>
>>378243317
SD memory slot + native ps2 capabilities: best handheld on the market
>>
>>378252034
PS3 can't do PS2 properly, no way that Vita would be able to do it.
>>
>>378252174

The only way you could do it is if you had the similar hardware inside, like the PSP did for the PS1.

And with the PS2's clusterfuck guts, that's never happening.
>>
>>378252507
>like the PSP did for the PS1
What are you talking about? PS1 games on PSP are entirely emulated. Just because it's MIPS it doesn't mean it's also running the games natively.
>>
>>378252950

I know, but MIPS on MIPS makes things easier. I said similar hardware, not same hardware.
>>
>>378252174
Didn't say it can, just that it would be cool

Would've saved the damn thing ten times over, too

>have outdated home console popularly referenced as having the best console library
>hey lets not make a handheld that can run all these titles
sony is retarded
>>
>>378243317
It's the reason why I never bothered buying one.
Whenever the Chinese start making cheap memory cards with lots of memory, I'll buy one
>>
>>378253045
It still has to do recompilation so it doesn't really matter if it's MIPS on MIPS or if it's on anything else.
>>
What Sony needs to do if they ever make a Vita 2 is steal Youkai Watch from Nintendo.

Youkai Watch has been like crack to kids in Japan and is the biggest kids franchise since Pokemon. Sony has gone in record saying they've been pushing toward grabbing the younger market in Japan and they just recently put out a Minecraft Edition Vita model.

Plant the seeds with the kids and then play the long game
>>
>>378253290

I don't know what to say, other than that you're just plain wrong.
Recompilation to the same architecture is orders of magnitude more efficient and the fact that the PS1 emulation works so much better than any other kind of emulation on the PSP should demonstrate that.
>>
>>378253719
PS1's very simple architecture is the main reason, as well as a very well written emulator. Even the PS1 emulation on Vita is accomplished by first emulating PSP and then running the PSP's PS1 emulator. And if I'm not mistaken, Vita is ARM.
>>
>>378254018

The Vita contains the PSP's main MIPS CPU on the SoC, purely for backwards compatibility.
I believe the GPU is also present, while I/O and the ME coprocessor are emulated.
>>
I personally believe they would've at least lasted a little longer if they made other devices that used the same memory cards.

Remember Memory Sticks? Those were dumb as shit, but at least it wasn't just the PSP that used them; cameras and mp3 players used them, too.

But the PSVita memory cards? Nope, only the PSVita.
>>
I would have bought a vita if the memory wasnt that expensive
>>
>>378254287
No it doesn't, where did you get such info from?
>>
>>378243317
>SD card and USB micro support from the beginning
>Build on the existing PSP hardware, which would have helped devs cross straight over, like they did from the PS1 to the PSP
>Take emphasis OFF of a "Console experience on the go", especially when the "Console" games in question are for consoles people already own. Give us some new shit.
>Don't put emphasis on graphics. They don't mean that much anymore. All the emphasis on graphics does is drive up development costs. The games people are going to end up buying the system for aren't going to be huge graphical powerhouses anyway.
>Reduce the cost of the machine in any way you can. Ditch the OLED screen and the back touchpad. The former, while pretty, did functionally nothing but add 50 bucks to the price tag, and the latter was completely useless. This thing should be $200 MAXIMUM. Ideally somewhere in the 150-175 range. $250 for this thing when it first came out was insane, and a lesson Nintendo learned with the 3DS so fucking fast they left tire marks where they backtracked.

That's the only way the Vita could've been successful.
And even then, the thing didn't have a fucking chance. The 3DS took all the ACTUAL GAMERS that wanted an actual handheld, and everyone else just had a phone which, with a contract, could be five times as powerful for a fraction of the initial cost.
The thing was basically fucked on a conceptual level.
>>
>>378254525

There's no single wiki I could point to, this is collated from various developers in the Vita homebrew scene.

For example, here's TheFlow (developer of Adrenaline, the PSP eCFW for HENkaku users) referring to the Vita's ABI for interfacing with the MIPS CPU.
https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/780324298179371008?lang=en-gb

Here's Yifan Lu stating that the ePSP does not use the Vita's GPU, therefore suggesting that the PSP's is also present.
https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/779831786234793984

And here's TheFlow again, pointing out that the Media Engine is missing
https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/709839276440207360
This caused compatibility issues with specially optimised emulators like snes9xtyl_mecm, and was responsible for the lack of audio for PS1 games in the ARK ePSP CFW.
>>
>>378255168
I suppose that would be my problem, as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere up until now.
That last tweet is a bit head scratching. As far as I know, Vita emulates ME while running PS1 games, therefore how is it possible that the underlying PSP upon which the POPS is running doesn't have access to it?
>>
>>378255650

My assumption (as a simple homebrew user, not a developer) is that the PSP only exposes a high level API to games that want to use the ME, and doesn't allow execution of arbitrary code. It makes for the Vita's PSP compatibility mode to target that API rather than emulating the ME binary at a low level (possibly utilising its own hardware acceleration for media playback?)
That API would be different under POPS which did special emulation of the PS1's sound chip instead.
So depending on which mode you're in, you get different emulated ME functionality.
>>
File: 1217394015244.gif (340KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1217394015244.gif
340KB, 196x196px
>tfw Vita pirates finally won the war against 3DS pirates

Thank you Error Code: 002-0102
>>
>>378256269

how are you enjoying 3.61+ games senpai?
>>
>>378254812
>Ditch the OLED screen
they did and it was awful
>>
>play samurai warriors 4 on vita
>finger grazes back touchpad
>WHISTLES FOR HORSE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DELETE THIS
>>
No because the Vita was a bad idea. You don't want a handheld to play console games. Sony does not have games that are good for a handheld experience, they didn't even get Monster Hunter. Nintendo's handhelds succeed because they have games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing that are perfect for playing in short bursts now and then. Who the fuck wants to play Uncharted on a handheld?
>>
>>378256404
Only because everyone was already used to the OLED screen.
The LCD the Vita slim got was miles better than the 3DSes, and would've been fine, if we didn't get the miles-better but more expensive OLED first.
>>
>>378256608
>You don't want a handheld to play console games.
Tell that to the Switch and BotW.
>>
>>378256308
>have had homebrew for months
>think maybe I should get rid of it and update

Any actually worthwhile games on 3.60+?
>>
>>378256729
The Switch is both a console and a handheld so it's not comparable. I would be willing to bet most people still play Zelda hooked up to a TV.
>>
>>378256881
It's neither. It's a shite tablet with TV-out.
>>
>>378243317
they needed backwards compatibility and a bigger and better profile
that said Sony is not the kind of company that can pull off the Apple gambit for long (which is where you lock your shit down to proprietary hardware or specifically made software beyond the norm and tell anyone that doesn't like it to fuck themselves)
>>
>>378257091
Whatever you want to call it, the bottom line is that large scale games like Zelda are designed to be played on a TV, not on short bursts on a handheld.
>>
>>378247764
>I don't understand why a console's sales matter for the end user
Because if it doesn't sell well, it turns out like the Vita. A vast, endless sea of middling VN and bargin bin JRPGs. People like the bandy about "it's got this huge library," but the library is catering to a very niche market inside a niche market. Which is fine for those people and developers, they enjoy it and I don't knock them for it. But there are plenty of people who would've liked more variety and more effort expended on the Vita to round out the experience beyond the early games Sony briefly pushed before they dropped it.

Same thing with the WiiU. The simple fact is, if a a console does not sell well, you cannot expect it to the get the support you like. The people who like the Vita now are not the ones who liked it or wanted to like it early on. The current Vita is a happy accident for small Japanese publishers and their small dedicated fanbase and a massive disappointment for everyone else.
>>
>>378244491
I guess PC is shit because it has too many indie games

too many fucking games
this is the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>378256819
Atelier Shallie Plus I guess. Underwater ray romano if you don't have a ps4.
>>
File: 1493939007812.jpg (37KB, 752x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493939007812.jpg
37KB, 752x626px
>>378243317
No, the overpriced memory cards were only a part of the issue, the other problems were the console's price and the lack of games with widespread appeal. You might consider it a great handheld if you like extremely niche weeb games, but there's nothing interesting for everyone else.
Sony also did an extremely shit job at supporting it, there were some half-assed games based on their PS3 stuff and then absolute nothingness, compare that to the Wii U which at least got the usual Nintendo releases like Mario and Zelda as well as some high-ish profile games like Xenoblade X and Bayonetta 2.
Sony really shouldn't have burned those bridges with the Monster Hunter dev team.
>>
>>378260083
They didn't even burn bridges with the MH team. Nintendo's deal just added in taking care of overseas marketing and overseas distribution and that was enough for Capcom to jump ship.
Sony was hands off with it so they went for the sweeter deal. That's all.
>>
>>378260504
>he doesn't know
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2011/08/21/sony-stalls-monster-hunter-portable-3rd-hd-localization-for-europe-and-north-america/
>>
>>378260813
I know about that and that's why MHP3rd wasn't localized. They jumped ship to Nintendo after that game because of what I said.
>>
>>378246698
Fuck you, you shitty weeb. Killzone was awesome and we def needed more games like that
>>
>>378256308
All the 3.61+ games worth playing are playable on 3.60 by dumping the english assets on the JP version games that requiere 3.60-.

The only exception is Salt & Sanctuary.
>>
>>378243317
iunno if it would have saved it, but it would have given it a fighting chance at least.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.