[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game is better in terms of the world and exploring everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4764_front.jpg (171KB, 640x858px) Image search: [Google]
4764_front.jpg
171KB, 640x858px
Which game is better in terms of the world and exploring everything surrounding it?
>>
File: Skellie.jpg (98KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
Skellie.jpg
98KB, 480x478px
neither
>>
>>378237339
Neither is particularly great at it. It's all about the dungeons where OoT blows MM out of the water
>>
>>378237573
>>378237670
I meant as far as these two games only which one is better. No other games are concerned.
>>
>open world
>everything surrounding it

Nothing 'surrounds' the open world, only within the world can you go.

I don't know the answer to your question. I own OoT on 3DS but I've yet to play it.
>>
I think OoT because youre always headed somewhere new, and it really feels like you're on a huge adventure.

Personally though I do like the anchor type of city like clock town where you branch out from it in different directions each time. It works well because there are so many characters and secrets to find in the city itself so being there so long isn't boring.
>>
>>378237762
Then MM wins, but it's like comparing the hub worlds in Mario games. They're not really the star of the show.
>>
It would be MM but the fuck-retarded time limit makes it impossible to really explore the world. Damn shame.
>>
MM is a bit better in that regard for me since you can always hear about something happening or that did happen in some other area which usually equated to a sidequest or something you can actually play witness to via the 3-day cycle. You also kinda got to know more about the people and the areas more on a personal level and see what kind of shit unravels in those three days.

OoT is a bit on the more grander scale though, more areas and dungeons to look at.
>>
They're both Bella empty.
It's like a post apocalyptic world where there's only a handful of people left.
>>
MAJORAS
MASK

*puts on Fierce Deity's Mask*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
This will be the final time we have this talk....
*unsheathes sword*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.