[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Itt old games you never managed to finish Pic related. Got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

>Itt old games you never managed to finish

Pic related. Got stuck in that level that was inspired by the LA riots/earthquake when you have to do nollie tricks, shit just wouldnt register
>>
>>378232570
The last mission I remember getting to was something like shooting water or water balloons at someone climbing a ladder at the skatepark you built.
>>
File: fFi73FbeLy.jpg (200KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
fFi73FbeLy.jpg
200KB, 640x425px
>>378232570
I don't remember why I couldn't finish L.A. Rush. I think it was some kind of glitch.
>>
>>378232570
This was the first game I ever 100%
>>
>>378232570
>THUG 2
>Tomba 2
Had THUG 2 for my psp and lost it at my grandmas
For tombs 2 I'm stuck on the ice level with the things that spit oil, not sure what to do from there
>>
>>378233101

what the fuck is "tomba 2"?
>>
>>378232570

American wasteland had the best free mode but I hated the story mode, the missions felt too bad. I'd rather have the missions from THUG 2
>>
>>378233703
Yeah I hated American Wasteland because unlike THUG2 none of the characters really stood out in personality. Plus you only see Tony Hawk like once throughout the entire game
>>
>>378232570
>that one pro mission where you had to do an annoying revert combo across four ramps

>>378233471
A 2.5D Metroidvania for the PS1 where you do quests as a feral boy with pink hair. It's a lot of fun.
>>
>>378232570
>>378233101
>>378233703
>>378233908

I know jackshit about skating. Why exactly did Tony Hawk get his own game? did he invent skating? or is he the best skater in the world?

When I was a kid and I played the TH games, I thought TH was long dead, like over 100 years ago. It was pretty shocking when I found out that not only was he still alive but he was still very young
>>
File: Cadash_cover.jpg (112KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
Cadash_cover.jpg
112KB, 400x398px
>>378232570
I never knew what to do after the gnome village I had the potion and shrunk down but never knew what to do after that
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
COULDN'T DO THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF THE GAME

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>378234303
Tony Hawk didn't invent Skating, Hawk was born in the late 50s and skating exists since the 40s..

Tony Hawk was really good at skating, some could say he was the best but a lot of people would debate this. He did, however, performed the first-ever 900 trick so a lot of people use that to say he was the best. As for the game he got it because he was famous, it was a licensing deal, he won a fuckload of competitions.

You should watch "lords of dogtown", its a biographical film about the men who are credited with creating modern skateboarding
>>
File: Sheep_Dog_n_Wolf.jpg (18KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sheep_Dog_n_Wolf.jpg
18KB, 280x280px
I haven't met a single person that managed to beat this game.

I never got past the 2nd ice level
>>
File: Bubsy_3D.png (147KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
Bubsy_3D.png
147KB, 238x238px
That's right.

Couldn't figure out how to beat the final boss.
>>
Gran Turismo 3 & 4.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.