[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually played the localization version of fates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

>People actually played the localization version of fates

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: dumbasswilllearn,.png (65KB, 343x391px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasswilllearn,.png
65KB, 343x391px
>playing fates at all
>>
nintendogs will defend treehouse localisation at any cost
>>
>>378220567
You're kinda forced too if you don't know japanese very well so you can play the DLC since the fan translation do3snt cover it.
>>
>>378221718

Fan-translation will be done in june.

And It's still fucking better than playing NoA fates, my god the girls are actually cute in the japanese version.
>>
Started playing the fan translation lately and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>378220567
but i didn't and enjoyed the pinacle of FE gameplay in Conquest Lunatic.

I'm not a cuck who plays for character development and "story" dependent purely on who the localization was done by.
>>
>dumb weebs who actually think the fan "translation" is somehow better
I've never read more stilted, incompetent work in my life.

Learn Japanese already.
>>
>>378220567
Can sb explain me what was so bad about it?
>>
>>378221859

Girls are actually cute in the japanese version.

The petting game is actually adorable and fun.

Why would I want to play the localized version again?
>>
>>378221879
The Japanese version was anti-sjw, therefore treehouse had to sjw it.
>>
>>378221938
You haven't played the Japanese version, weeb.
>>
>>378221998

>Have CFW on my 3DS
>Installed the CIA fan-translation installed

Yes I have, hacking your 3DS isn't rock science.
>>
>>378222106
You don't seem to understand me. You haven't played the Japanese version.
>>
>>378221780
The fan translation is going to cover the DLC? Anyway, I already played the unfinished fan translation back in december 2015 so I have no reason to care.
>>
>>378220567

So? Was there ever a translation patch?
>>
(lol
>>
>>378220567
>playing something that sounds/reads like shit but you wouldn't know because muh original is better
>or even better, literal translations and (lol
>>
>>378222335
everything is translated, except 3rd game
>>
>>378222385
>>378222379

>Treehouse cucks are here
>>
>>378222335

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/67613-fire-emblem-if-fan-translation-under-new-management/

>>378222449

Third game is actually translated, the game will be fully released on 25th I believe with the supports and everything, and they went back to edit the story some to make it sound better.
>>
>>378222547
even every permutation of support conv?
>>
>>378220567
wasn't the plot just as horrendous in the japanese version?
>>
>>378222385

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY love my anime characters sounding like shit and acting like Saturday cartoon characters to make it appeal to the west.

Yeah, nah fuck off treehouse apologist.
>>
>>378222385
ベルカ localised to Beruka, good job.
>>
>>378222385
Haven't you got an essay to write on why Persona 5's translation was dogshit and would have been better if Atlus outsourced it to you and your ex-treehouse buddies? Neck yourself fuckin OBSESSED loser LMAO
>>
>>378222661

The localization actually faithfully translated the main story , It's just the cut content like mini game and changing characters and supports that are different.

Also the dub is kinda shit in places.
>>
>>378220567
Who cares about the plot

Also people here preferred Jap Effie to dub effie (which had a voice suitable to the character). Fucking weebs
>>
File: P066.jpg (3MB, 1700x2500px) Image search: [Google]
P066.jpg
3MB, 1700x2500px
Do people actually play the Fire Emblem games for the plot? FE stories have always been garbage. It's the gameplay/challenge is where it's at.
>>
fucking nintenqueers literally cannot ever admit to being in the wrong EVER always doubling down and desperately grasping at straws fuckin kys losers
>>
>>378221780
>people would rather retranslate an already released game for the second time rather than fix/actually translate thracia, which has no chance of coming over
Fuck this fan base
>>
>>378220567
>people stay play this gutted, now waifu simulator?
>>
>>378222839
>had a voice suitable to the character
You mean her dub character. She's complete different in the Jap version.
>>
>>378222838
well seeing people a normal human being would play for FE gameplay, I'd say that matters
>>
https://youtu.be/K72JtliSmQQ

>People actually prefer the dub felicia over the massive qt in the japanese game
>>
>>378222936
thracia is in the works from the same people who did the new FE4 patch, calm down
>>
>>378223124

Fire Emblem only appeal is waifus.

Get over it oldfag
>>
>All these fucking cucks defending the english dub

This actually have to be a legit case of sour grapes, you guys are too retarded to hack your 3DS right? No sane person would enjoy a shitty dub with cut content lmao
>>
>>378222912
Echoes is proof that most Fire Emblem casuls are just in it for the experience, not real gameplay or strategy.
>>
File: 1452226092444.png (31KB, 115x189px) Image search: [Google]
1452226092444.png
31KB, 115x189px
>this thread
>>
>>378220567
>People actually played fates
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.