[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERY FUCKING TIME I PLAY A MAP THIS CUNT DIES WITH HER 4 FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: FE_Echoes_Silque.png (3MB, 902x3144px) Image search: [Google]
FE_Echoes_Silque.png
3MB, 902x3144px
EVERY FUCKING TIME I PLAY A MAP THIS CUNT DIES WITH HER 4 FUCKING DEFENSE THAT WON'T GROW BECAUSE STAT GROWTHS ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT IN THIS GAME
DEAD WEIGHT
>>
Does she have a penis?
>>
>>378215861
I found her much more useful than Atlas currently.
>please take me to grieths beating
>lol no if you go to the shrine just one space up, imma go back to my podunk, want nunnadat reclass bullshit until I beat grieth with my shit stats

Fuck this unit.
>>
>Silk is Alm's only healer for 90% of the game
>Doesnt learn Physic so you have to move her in with all your other units exposing her
>By the time you get a second healer in Alm's route Celica probably already has 4
>>
>>378216493
>not making faye a healer
>>
>>378216493
>not making Faye a cleric
what are you a retard
>>
>>378216175
You can get him back at the village and then go to the shrine though.
>>
>put healers ahead of your bulky units
>they die
>this is the games fault and not yours

If you insist. I'll just pretend that mine never died once by an enemy if it makes you feel better about not knowing how to think properly
>>
>Use the warp pad to get out of fear mountain
>I warps you next to the statue of Duma which is being guarded by Necromances
>Get ambushed an died
Fuck, who decided it should warp you there rather than to the Mila statue which is in Rigel for god knows what reason
>>
>>378215861
Give her a Draco Shield.
>>
>>378215861
Just wait until she can summon dread fighters
>>
>>378215861
>1 support
>multiple characters only have 1 support even though there's only like 30 characters total

Who the fuck thought this was okay? Why bother remaking an old game like Gaiden then implement a brand new feature like dungeon crawling but not implement any of the other improvements the series has made over the last 20+ years?
Fucking why?
>>
>>378217257
Nah, supports can go fuck themselves.
Those little monologues they give you in towns/different areas are far better written.
>>
>>378217257
Since that would take a lot of voice acting I can understand only doing a select few.
>>
>heals
>can attack right off the bat

The only way I can see her dying is if you're dumb enough to make a CLERIC take attacks as if she were Forsyth
>>
>>378216175
Could have taken him to the Shrine in the ocean. Only problem is that the Terrors respawn next to the village.
>>
>>378217257
>If you don't recruit Sonya, Genny's only dialogue will be her asking Celica to take her with her.

When I saw there were less characters I was hoping for most having a fair bit of supports and them being well written since they don't have to marry each other now. Instead I got a cast full of wasted potential like skymilf, gunther, and Flora.
And they somehow made the romantic supports worse

>GrayxClaire B support
>Claire I love you
>Don't throw around that word so casually
>But I do love you tho
At least fates waited until the last support to hamfist a romance
>>
>>378218240
Because even if they have no supports, they still marry at the end of the game, provided neither of them (or Tobin) dies.
>>
>>378218240
Actually it's more like
>I love you, I'm smitten with you, love at first sight blah blah blah (this is actually developed by his story dialogue, his Tobin support and his base conversations and not out of left field)
>
>you literally don't I do not believe you
Better than anything in Fates (an awful game)
>>
>>378217257
supportfags need to die
>>
File: smug_selkie.jpg (44KB, 435x252px) Image search: [Google]
smug_selkie.jpg
44KB, 435x252px
>he has trouble with one of the easiest FEs in existence
>>
>>378220114
i don't get the "FE echoes is easy" meme
>>
>>378220334
probably because you suck at FE
>>
File: YoureActuallyRetarded.png (4MB, 1496x3246px) Image search: [Google]
YoureActuallyRetarded.png
4MB, 1496x3246px
>>378216493
>>
>>378220334
because you play a srpg for "story" and "character development"
>>
I'm on chapter 6 and died at the 8th basement of the thebes dungeon. How many basement floors are there? Also why the fuck is it so hard to kill anything with anyone not named Alm or Dread Fighter?
>>
>>378222015
I turned her into a peg knight. She's great but I wish I knew she learned all these "exclusive" skills and physics as a cleric.
>>
>>378222681
There are 10 floors in all. Final floor is a single boss fight. There is a noticeable jump in difficulty from 8th to 9th floor, and from the 9th floor to the final boss fight.

Some tips I gleaned from beating the postgame dungeon on Hard mode, no grind:

Crit weapons are the best weapons in the game. Because combat is so slow, with inflated HP/DEF relative to ATK, it's very difficult to 1RKO an enemy without crits

Killer Bow is the best bow in the game by a significant margin. Not only is it a crit weapon, its combat art essentially allows Archers to double literally every enemy in the game. Killer Bow turns Archers from mediocre offensive units into absolute murder gods.

Brave Sword is the best sword in the game because it's a crit weapon, for aforementioned reasons.

Mage Ring is the best equip for mages. The +2 range exponentially increases the usefulness of Mages. It allows them to snipe enemies, makes up for their shitty MOV, and renders them safe from counterattacks.

Invoke is the best tank in the game. Because enemy AI targets the weakest units on your team, they'll generally target the Invoke units, which are extremely weak. This is why Genny's Invoke is the best Invoke ability. She summons a horde of cannon fodder soldier units that immediately draw all enemy fire, protecting your entire team.

Dread Fighters, Archers, Mages/Priestess, and Clerics are the best classes in the game. Generals suck because low MOV, vulnerability to magic, and extremely low offense potential. Paladins and Pegasus knights are also subpar because of their mediocre stats and lack of offense because no crit weapons (Lances do not have crit variants). Their move is also much less useful in small dungeon maps.

Postgame dungeon is very difficult but possible with 0 grind. Abuse crit weapons, abuse Invoke tanking, and it's beatable. My composition for the dungeon was Alm + Celica, 2 dread fighters, 2 archers, 2 mages, and 2 clerics.
>>
>>378220334
Most people played on normal mode and/or grinded
>>
>>378220334
You're just bad. Hard/classic is about on par with Path of Radiance, aka easy as fuck even with no grinding.
>>
>>378223151
speak for yourself. I played on Hard mode, and in fact I believe a lot of people play on Hard because of the Turnwheel, which makes the game extremely forgiving. Hard mode is still very easy with absolutely 0 grind like I did. The only time the game got difficult is at the postgame dungeon if you didn't grind, and even then that's mostly due to lolnosaves
>>
>>378222732
I did the same thing, she easily outclassed Claire at pegasus knight but if I knew she was literally the only cleric other than Silque on Alm's route I would have definitely turned her into one instead.
>>
>>378219883
supports existed since genealogy. mckill yourself.
>>
>>378215861
She looks like she enjoys anal quite a lot.
>>
>>378215861
Give her a shield retard
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.