[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two screens the sizes of smartphones >400x240 resolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: jewdsxl.png (24KB, 314x337px) Image search: [Google]
jewdsxl.png
24KB, 314x337px
>two screens the sizes of smartphones
>400x240 resolution
How the FUCK is this acceptable. Even my $150 Chinkphone has a 1920x1080 screen. I'm not even happy now that mine is CFW because all the games look like shit anyways. Thank God for Citra.
>>
Less complex hardware -> Less costly development -> More games
This is why the DS and 3DS ultimately beat out the PSP and Vita
>>
>>378208779
The 3DS had a god tier library of games. Specs don't matter.
>>
The 3DS is the most disappointing handheld in Nintendo's history.
>>
Nintendo always took the lower cost underpowered handheld route.

The 3DS was weak even for its release date, it's basically a PSP with modern shaders.
>>
>>378208743
good library > hardware
>>
>>378208743
>How the FUCK is this acceptable.
Because the internal hardware is barely strong enough to drive a 240p resolution.

Adding a higher resolution would be pointless
>>
>>378208743
I'd say 2011 hardware but the iphone 4s had 640p resolution.
>>
PS3 > X360 > Vita > Xbox > PS2 > GCN > 3DS > PSP > DC
>>
>>378208743
It would be fine if it didn't try with 3D graphics without anti aliasing. Every 3D game looks like ass.

I like the GBA SP aesthetic.
>>
>>378210738
>Vita

Sure, i own one and haven't played it for 2 years
>>
>>378210738
>PS3 > X360
Lol
>>
>>378211321
>I like the GBA SP aesthetic
You have shit taste.
>>
>>378212868
pixels were higher quality.
a pixel meant something, it wasn't part of a flawed rendition of models the system couldn't handle. It was a brush stroke in a painting.
>>
>>378212868
no u
>>
>>378212941
I don't disagree in general, but that certainly isn't true for the GBA (not the mention the GBA had the worst games library of any Nintendo console until the Wii U).

Play a good SNES or GBC game, then get back to me.
>>
>>378213274
I'm only talking visually.
I have the original 3DS and although I haven't played it since Pokemon Y release, I remember the screen looking atrocious.
>>
>>378208743

If specs mean that much to you, GET A SWITCH.
>>
>>378213274
>GBA's library
>worse than GBC's and N64's

>>378212791
it's already over

let it go, anon

>>378211321
>I like the GBA SP aesthetic.
i strongly dislike all GBA aesthetics, except for the original model

too bad about the screen
>>
>>378208743
This is why we have a new Nintendo device called the Switch. You should probably get one.
>>
>>378208818
It had about three, which is one more than the vita had.
It also lacked propietary memory.
>>
>>378214542
>underpowered harware packed with gimmicks to bloat the price
Nice try shill.
>>
>>378208743
No one who actually owns and plays a 3DS complains about resolution.

Vita had double the resolution and no games. Get that I guess.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.