[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join a game >matchmaking is shit and enemy team is raping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: nicegame.png (119KB, 960x299px) Image search: [Google]
nicegame.png
119KB, 960x299px
>Join a game
>matchmaking is shit and enemy team is raping us
>well shit time to leave this match and try to find better one
>get this message

Nice fucking game, can't believe I wasted 1 hour of my life downloading this crap.
>>
Literally every single game on planet earth with matchmaking has penalties for leaving early. How is this news?
>>
>Join a game
>My team is shit and I lose
>Join new game
>My team is still shit
>No matter what my team is shit and I lose
>Eventually notice that I'm always on my team
>That's why my team is shit
>>
>>378202241
Idk what you expected from "le ebin serious gamer ruleset XDD"
>>
Yeah its retarded. Any form of quick play that doesnt require character selecting before the actual match and allows for people to join and replace the person who leaves shouldn't have penalties.
>>
File: 1447642499980.png (437KB, 712x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447642499980.png
437KB, 712x540px
>soloqueueing in fucking overwatch of all games
you are LITERALLY asking to have no fun at all and you cannot complain about it either because it was your decision to bring that upon yourself.
>>
>>378202241
-75% exp means -75% effort.

I handle it that way, OP, I recommend it.
If anyone bitches thats what I tell them.
>>
Well, you can't achieve anything reesembling decent match in game mode where you have grand master players going against bronzies. Combine it with the bronzies thinking they are good and picking retared shit like widows or le ebin bastions, while the other team goes full meta and you have the pure cancer that is OW quick play.
Best part is blizz thinks that QP here is fine and doesn't need any tunning at all.
>>
>>378202241
>team based games are shit

Wow, who would've thought.
>>
>load into match
>defeat screen
>models are still in their fucking T pose no less
>bitch about this
>"it doesnt affect your overal stats. matches like this arent counted"
>search my name up
>shows i lost
>stop playing
shit """game""". its hard to even call it a game when its really just retards running around not understanding you have 2 options
1) stand in the designated area to win
2) stand near the designated object to win

this has been out for over a year now and people still cannot grasp this shit, nor can this matchmaking shit end
>>
File: 1401407666237.gif (273KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
1401407666237.gif
273KB, 438x360px
>>378202241
>people who leave games just because their team is doing bad
>not realizing they're a part of their team

People who leave early for non-real life related reasons should be euthanized.
>>
>>378203764
>team goes widow hanzo gengu dps dps/defense
>enemy team goes meta
>no matter what i pick we will lose

Part of the team my ass.
>>
>>378203764
>get Widowmaker, Hanzo, Mei on team
>they refuse to cap, communicate or get on objective
>loose horribly
>no one picks medic
>lose badly

Get fucked faggot
>>
File: 324402.gif (2MB, 350x179px) Image search: [Google]
324402.gif
2MB, 350x179px
>if i'm playing alone it's in solo queue QP and i'm just playing to have fun and do stupid shit
>don't care about this at all, grab a stupid hero and dick around
>>
>>378202241
I have never seen such a bad mm than in Overwatch

Either your team rapes the other team or the opposite.

And smurfs are destroying the top 500 because they have so many accounts, that probably only like 100 people at all are in the top 500

Also search for "Overwatch aim bot" and you will find undetectable god tier aim bots. You wondering why McCree hits with every shot? You still can't understand why the Soldier cucks the Pharah? You are still wondering why Roadhog hits every hook? Guess what... There are even bots for Hanzo who are calculation the distance so that you hit even a moving enemy. And don't forget the auto headshot Widow. You can guess why she has a 70 %+++ accuracy.
>>
>>378202241
>Join game
>Teammates make it a point that they will not try to win
>Leave during hero choice
>Join another game
>puts me back in the last one as its going
>Leave again
>puts me back in the last one
>Leave again
>puts me back in the last one
>Finally decide to play the game as the next time i leave i get a penalty and get my ass handed to me
>Next day
>Anther team who wont try
>Leave
>You now have a penalty
>>
>>378202305
i can understand ranked but mini games like 3vs3/1vs1 or other shitty stuff like mayhem? wtf blizzard was smoking
>>
>>378202241
>Aw geez I get punished for being a pussy
>This is OW's fault.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>378202241
Still better than
>create squad, search for ranked game
>matchmaking throws you back to menu
>enjoy your 15 minute ban eventhough you did nothing wrong
>>
>>378204305
>puts me back in the last one as its going
this is why you wait a little before finding a game again
>>
>>378204698
Join a skirmish game then look for a match
>>
>buys a game
>then proceeds to spend hours not playing it

you blizzcucks derserve this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.