[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love the elder scrolls games (even, unfortunately, skyrim)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: kys.png (44KB, 207x158px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
44KB, 207x158px
>love the elder scrolls games (even, unfortunately, skyrim)
>get urge to play one of them again
>know that I'll get bored 1 hour into my new playthrough because I know the games inside and out
>Fallout 4 is literal garbage
>no similar games out there that can fill the void

what should I do besides kill myself?

Are there any Oblivion/Skyrim mods that will make the entire game feel like a brand new experience again? Is there a way to recapture the magic of novelty?
>>
play breath of the wild
>>
>>378195954
Nope. There are other fantastic games that are similar but if you really like the newer TES/Fallout games then you're too much of a retard to enjoy them.
>>
>>378196056
>you're too much of a retard to enjoy them
That's probably it. I know that TES is basically the McDonalds of video games, but I still love them.
>>
>>378196000
Already bored of it too
>>
>>378196275
damn...
>>
>>378195954
>know that I'll get bored 1 hour into my new playthrough because I know the games inside and out

Get Legacy of the Dragonborn. Use Live Another Life and start at the Solitude Docks so you get the Relic Hunter start. Most fun I have had with Skyrim in a long time, even though I've played it for hundreds of hours. Certain places I would have never gone, new quests that feel seamless and most importantly, weapons and armor that completely change how you play the game.

Doing a shout playthrough has never felt so good, when you finally get the final reward the Sword of Ancient Tongues and it's 50% shout cooldown. Everyone always underestimates how great shouts can be for some reason, barely see anyone use them in playthroughs, but they all have their uses and when you don't use bows or spells for ranged attacks, it's fun having to think around it.
>>
>>378196056
I'm not op what are these games pls
>>
>>378196324
It was fun for sure though. Not exactly the same dumb, campy fun I'd get out of TES, but still fun.
>>
>>378196335
cause outside of gimicks and mod playthroughs, shouts are generally useless once you hit midgame, as shouts do flat damage and weapon damage is multiplicative with enchantments and sneak.
>>
>>378195954
Please don't kill yourself anon. If you kill yourself you'll never see TES6.
>>
>>378197267
I'm not going to kill myself.
I still have so many drugs to abuse.
>>
>>378195954
Play New Vegas fucker
>>
>>378197542
>I still have so many drugs to abuse.
Nigga there's nothing wrong with doing some drugs, but if this is unironically the best thing you have going in your life, you should kill yourself after all.
>>
>>378197560
I know it like the back of my hand too

Fucking great game, which made Fallout 4 an even bigger kick in the balls
>>
>>378197773
Nah I'm a normy for the most part
>>
>>378197859
Well then you'll probably love TES6. :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.