[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of playing this piece of shit. Should I play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4841584.jpg (33KB, 648x340px) Image search: [Google]
4841584.jpg
33KB, 648x340px
I'm thinking of playing this piece of shit.
Should I play the PC version or emulate the PS1 version?
The playstation one seems better to me because I can use save states, but I don't know if the PC version has any advantages to it.
>>
>this piece of shit

If you think it's a piece of shit why are you thinking of playing it? Just play something you think you'll like.
>>
>>378195903
It's been years this turd sitting on my backlog, I just wanna get over with it.
>>
>>378195741
I head that the steam version fucked up the music and used midi instruments so it sounds retarded.
>>
>>378196190
So play something else if you don't think it'll be good and take it off your backlog.
>>
>>378196469
>off your backlog
If only my autism allowed that.

>>378196448
Not that I care much about music quality, but PSX version it's then.
>>
>>378196647
kys
>>
Play it on your phone
>>
File: hsXkrf1pmuKbrstb$n+dqdaa7j.jpg (200KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
hsXkrf1pmuKbrstb$n+dqdaa7j.jpg
200KB, 704x480px
>>378196709
If I wanna criticize a game I must at least have played it, don't you think?
When I finish it, I'm gonna spam threads daily talking shit about it, but with proper arguments, of course ;)
>>
>>378195741
Definitely go for PSX emulator so you can speed through grinding or cheat if you don't want to learn the broken strats. As soon as you get to disc 2 hack in a gold chocobo and explore the world map. You can get it normally by this point but it's not even fun grinding for it. Choose Tifa in romantic dialogue to get the sex scene
>>
>>378196883
And if you like it?
>>
Bumping to see what the fuck OP's problem is
>>
>come back to FF7 after taking a 2 month break
>have no clue how to progress from this point on

Last thing I remember was waking up in a village after an ancient ruins with a clock puzzle in it.

What do, lads?
>>
>>378199782
You just did the temple of the ancients
You have to take the Tiny Bronco all the way to the north continent and get through the forest there
>>
>>378199782

Travel north to Bone Village.
>>
>>378195741
PS1 version, because the mouths added to models on PC look like shit.
Sephiroth can't be taken seriously at all due to a constant :o face.
>>
>>378195741
I modded last time I played through it. The optimal experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e18Ay2kJE4
>>
>>378199209
I hate videos games though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.