[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So D.Va is pretty much ez mode, right? >guns do good damage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dva-screenshot-001.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dva-screenshot-001.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
So D.Va is pretty much ez mode, right?

>guns do good damage up close and can chip away from long distances
>never have to reload
>has some of the most health in the game
>one of the most mobile heroes in the game thanks to her boost ability
>has potentially one of the most devastating ults if you use it correctly
>if this weren't enough, her pistol when she's outside of her mech is stupid good as well

Tell me, is there another character in the game as stupid as this? Not that I'm complaining, I main this bitch. She's so fucking good.
>>
Overwatch sucks and is a TF2 clone. Stop filling up /v/ with this bullshit game.
>>
I wish this shitty game stayed out of HotS.
Blizzard is such a fuck up company.

I pray every night that their vapid, low IQ money hungry tentacles and cancerous fanbase never extend into other genres.

Ruining point&click, FPS, TCG. All they need to do now is ruin the fighting game market an they will have damn near poisoned everything.
>>
>>378194396
I find the only real good part of her to be matrix. Other than that, she has a ginormous critbox and is destroyed by Zarya and Hog. Her ult is useless outside of a small distraction or popping during a graviton/earthshatter/blizzard.
>>
Overwatch is the easymode FPS. Why bother debating which characters are more braindead?
>>
She's underpowered if anything, only bronze-gold use her.
>>
File: anniversarydva.png (86KB, 317x314px) Image search: [Google]
anniversarydva.png
86KB, 317x314px
>>378194910
I'd say she's semi-common in high diamond/low masters in my experience.
>>
>>378194812
This is actually my very first Blizzard game. I doubt I'd ever get into any of their other franchises, except for Hearthstone, although I've always wanted to try Starcraft just because of the hype (I've never played an RTS before outside of Pikmin), but I like this game a lot.

Not into MOBAs, but I think it's kinda cool how they integrated Overwatch characters into HotS. I've always liked crossover stuff like that.

>>378194816
>I find the only real good part of her to be matrix.
Forgot about that. Shit's so fucking good.
>>
>>378194812
>All they need to do now is ruin the fighting game market an they will have damn near poisoned everything.
Blizzard vs. Capcom when?

>Overwatch characters
>Starcraft characters
>Warcraft characters

Mite b gud.
>>
>>378194613
>It's a TF2 clone
>with none of the actual gameplay elements of TF2

The only similarity is that it's an FPS.
>>
>>378194812
I agree the OW characters are lame as shit and I wish they never got put into the game
>>
>>378195451
Every TF2 class is ripped off and done worse/stupider in Overwatch.

Your Mileage may vary on Heavy/Roadhog
>>
File: lakupiippu.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
lakupiippu.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>378194812

A mate of mine and I were talking about this very thing last night.

It'll be interesting to see what Blizzard are doing next, because it'll 100% be something which bastardises another popular genre and turns it into a casual shitfest - easily accessible to everyone, very low skill cap, something flashy to make retards feel special, sexuality where it isn't needed, with some random loot crates for real money thrown in to milk the goyim.

A fighter wasn't something that came up in conversation, but considering Blizzards retarded focus on Esports you might be fucking right. I hope you're not, but it's plausible.
>>
>>378195451
Blizzard are known for their knock off games. WoW started off as a Warcraft version of Everquest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.