[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they'll never make a HotD game with the remaining tarot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>they'll never make a HotD game with the remaining tarot bosses

Why did light gun shooters die?
>>
I hope VR will revive them
>>
>>378193016
idk but I really wish Sega would re-release the first game even if it was only on mobile
>>
>>378193016
Light-guns don't work on flat screen TVs. The only consoles that could support such games from the 7th gen on were the Wii and PS3 (Move).
>>
>>378193016
>Why did light gun shooters die?
because they're light gun shooters
>>
>>378193190

Can't. Lost the source code.
>>
All we needed was ONE more game to show all the 3 remaining tarot bosses, show the mystery man and give the series a conclusion

ONE GAME SEGA, JUST ONE FUCKING GAME
>>
>>378193016
Because they're only fun for a few minutes with alcohol and friends.
>>
>>378193016
>the the house of dead
>>
File: rob.jpg (41KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rob.jpg
41KB, 960x720px
>>378193016
get a VR

Like being in an arcade again but better
>>
File: galgunboxart.jpg (139KB, 1064x524px) Image search: [Google]
galgunboxart.jpg
139KB, 1064x524px
>>378193016
implying
>>
>>378193904
Did Gal Gun ever even make it to the States?
>>
what tarot cards are even left? minor arcana?
>>
>>378194063
all the bosses (excluding overkill) are named after the major arcana and the only cards remaining were the high priestess, the moon and the devil
>>
>>378194063

Moon, High Priestess, and Devil. And if its really the last game, its almost a guarantee they'll bring back Magician.

Devil will obviously be the last one.
>>
>>378193016
man this was really fun, lot's of shit to do in the first three games.

>>378193384
a damn shame

>>378193904
you might as well pretend shitty game sthat subsist exclusively on weeb cliches don't exist
>>
>>378194425

4th game is where it all went to shit
>>
>>378193541
this. i just want another fucking hotd game for the sake of finishing everything off. overkill was alright but nothing like the main series.
>>
>>378193190
the first was on PC, im sure you can find a torrent somewhere
>>
>>378193169

No one will pay $400 to play light gun games. Most likely will still live on in arcades.
>>
>>378197534
>Most likely will still live on in arcades
>live on
>in arcades

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>378194027

It's on Steam my friend.
>>
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
RELOAD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.