[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the strongest race in The Elder Scrolls? I saw the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478558573988.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1478558573988.png
1MB, 800x3176px
What's the strongest race in The Elder Scrolls?
I saw the Argonians or the Redguard
What do you think /v/?
>>
File: returnofthemack.png (148KB, 745x329px) Image search: [Google]
returnofthemack.png
148KB, 745x329px
Why the fuck are in RPGs there's a "black" race? And they are usually the desert or tribal/amazon race?
>>
strongest how?
>>
>>378185025
What?
>>
>>378185238
What part of that question was confusing to you?
>>
>>378185025
Do you... Do you not recognize that this is a joke image? Or do you legit think that the lore brands every race as fantastic stealth archers?
>>
>>378185025
>Why the fuck are in RPGs there's a "black" race?
Yes.
>>
Bretons are gay
Imperials are faggots
Orcs are retards
Argonians are cool
Nords are racist
Dunmer are dipshits
Khajits are furry
Bosmer are bitches
Redguards are black
Altmer are assholes
>>
>>378184068
Khajit is strong
Khajit is fast
A winner is khajit
>>
>>378186550
If you insist on calling every race something negative call Argonians scalefags or something.
>>
>>378185736
The part where you wrote it in broken ESL
>>
>>378187090
khajit are the niggers of the niggers in all of ES lore

if you choose argonian or khajit your are a degenerate and imbecile for choosing the 2 troll races of tamriel
>>
>>378184068

Strongest as in physical strength? Obviously the Nords.
>>
>>378187443
>khajit are the niggers of the niggers
The word you are looking for is gypsies.
>>
>>378185181
Argonians because of the hist
Redguards because of navy, and very strong warriors
>>
Dunmer
They are the only met who respect and understand Lorkhans trials to achieve divinity.
>>
>>378190317
They also got fucked by lizards hopped up on tree juice.
>>
>>378190989
After a god smashed a comet into a volcanic mountain just to fuck with them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.