[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's no arguing about the fact that this is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Clash_4.jpg (93KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
Clash_4.jpg
93KB, 640x896px
So there's no arguing about the fact that this is the best Naruto game, right?
>>
>>378176010
you wouldnt know, you never fucking played it because it was jap only

and the ps2 ones were better
>>
>>378177363
i did play it and you're also wrong
>>
>>378177363
>importing
>emulating
Pick one
>>
Yup, best Naruto fighting game series. Also CoNR3 was pretty dope too, probably my favourite. We're still playing it on a regular basis with my friends. Man I remember the tournament for these games were insanely hype.

And don't forget the PS2 games ! They were very fun. CC2 did a really good job in 2D, but I'm still mad the Storm series was so bad... For some reason it just doesn't work as well in 3D.

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure, nobody in my entourage even got rhe PAL version of these games. We were all using a freeloader and browsing gamefaqs to know what the fucking menus meant ahah
>>
>>378177363
just cause it's jap only doesn't mean it's impossible to play you mongoloid
>>
No arguing at all
>>
>>378176010
Ninja Storm 4 is pretty fun with friends. What makes this game fun? Never seen it before.
>>
>>378178726
Fun with friends
>>
>>378178726
It's a more traditional 3D fighter rather than Storm's arena style.
>>
>>378177363
There was even an entire competitive scene in SoCal iirc.
>>
>>378178726
It's more "balanced" but the best characters are obviously one tailed and Itachi.
>>
>>378177363
I got it a month after launch. My hs buds and me played it daily.
>>
>>378178541
>>378179242
links to videos of said tournaments?
>>
>>378179764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8U1Yj_IAw
Here ya go
>>
>>378178726
Lots of players used to GNT (or CoN in US and Europe) and Narutimate didn't like the Storm series for some mechanics issue. It's less fun than Narutimate and less interesting on a competitive level than GNT.

The whole cast is completely unbalanced and the gameplay enphazise the defense way too much. Also while I can agree that high execution level in fighting games can be seen as "artificial difficulty", in the UNS series, it's way too much simplified, to the point where you can't even feel satisfied to land a combo. On a personal level, I'd also add that the sound design is very bad in the UNS.
>>
>>378179340
Yeah, unfortunately GNT4 has a lot of balance issue with Itachi and OTK Naruto. Though except for these two who were banned most of the time, the rest of the cast was very good. Kisame, Kakashi, Hinata awakened, Gaara, Sasuke, etc... All were completely viable.

CONR3 was more balanced.
>>
>>378179764
https://youtu.be/gJaqu7ol_0A

Poor quality sorry. It's a bit old now ahah
>>
>>378179851
whoever was playing as hinata got their booty clapped
>>
>>378179851
>hit a male character
>sounds of pain
>hit a female character
>orgasm noises
What the hell man, everytime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.