[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you play dead cells anon? I've been having a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: screen_fb.jpg (669KB, 1438x810px) Image search: [Google]
screen_fb.jpg
669KB, 1438x810px
have you play dead cells anon? I've been having a lot of fun with it desu. Idk if I've gotten very far tho I just died on the watcher sadly :(
>>
>>378175329
no it should be called dead on arrival
>>
>>378175507
LOL
>>
>>378175329
Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far. I've only killed one boss so far though. The game feels fantastic.
>>
>>378175329
It's fucking outstandingly good.

Was a bit turned away by the early access tag, but it's the best £14 i've spent in a long time.
>>
I'll play it in 8-12 months when it's actually finished.
>>
>rogue-lite
>souls-lite
Whoever decided it was okay to describe things like this should be shot. Looks kinda neat, otherwise.
>>
is anyone beating the challenge areas? i know i'm garbage at this genre but it's hard to gauge just how garbage.
>>
File: 1427338781612.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427338781612.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>378175594
which boss? I'm wondering if there is a sequence to them, my first boss was the Incomplete one.
>>378175607
yea early access was a bit spoopy for me too, but now it just means that we're getting more content and that makes me heppy
>>378175507
this joke just doesn't do it for me cause no one will ever top Still borne yah know?
>>
>>378175707
u should by it sooner rather than later anon, they said it would be more expensive on release
>>
>>378175878
Yeah, incomplete one. He fucked my ass the first time, and now I have about a 50/50 record with him. The cannon shits on the warm always kill me though.

>>378175607
It's honestly worth 15 bucks as is to me, I didn't even realize it was early access.
>>
>>378175739

>Whoever decided it was okay to describe things like this should be shot

Why? It's a perfectly understandable and accurate descriptor.
>>
>>378176028
you gotta get the horizontal turret my guy, you just place that shit down and you can simply run from him. Also level up health to like 4 or higher before you get to him he does a lot of damage
>>
>>378175878
Yeah that's the way I see it too.

Really excited to see what they do with the game.

>>378176028
Would you say the game feels complete already then? I've not got past the sewer yet, not had much time to play. Fuck exams.
>>
>>378175739
Serious question, what'd be a better way to describe it in that way in two words?
>>
>>378175846
FUCK no, I didnt read the text the first time I did it and I got shit on, and the second time I found it, I only killed one enemy and died to its post mortum attack, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I GET FOR THEM, AND IVE ONLY SEEN THE FUCKING THING TWICE
>>
>beat the game in 4 hours
It's too fucking easy. Daggers and Rapier are the only good weapons.
Wait a year before buying this game.
>>
>>378176580
I don't feel comfortable making that call as I haven't finished the game. I have quite a few hours in though and I only have like 1/2 the unlocks.

>>378176408
Yeah I had that for a few of the wins against him. I'm fairly confident against him now, but the warf is hard.
>>
>>378177438
>The current year of our lord and saviour: (3000-1000) + 17
>Buying games.
>>
>>378177664
Good luck having to download a new build every single time the game gets updated.
>>
>>378178127
You'd have to do that regardless you fucking mong.
>>
>>378178504
you dont have to redownload the whole game if you buy it anon...
>>
>>378179258
Yeeeah, it's a 300mb game and I'm not a third worlder so it's really not an issue.
>>
>>378179591
>moving goalposts
>>
>>378179845
Fine then, let's move them back: look on any torrent website, you download the main game then the updates come as individual files.
Also, stop just throwing in buzzwords: you presented an issue with my idea, I presented a solution.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.