[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many hours a day are you spending trying to become a hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 23

File: jordan_peterson.jpg (4MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peterson.jpg
4MB, 6000x4000px
How many hours a day are you spending trying to become a hero in video games, and how many hours a day are you spending becoming a hero in real life?

A hero in video games is meaingless.
>>
There are no heroes left in man
>>
File: jordan_peterson.jpg (2MB, 2871x3660px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peterson.jpg
2MB, 2871x3660px
and when was the last time, you cleaned your room, /v/?
>>
>>378164316
I don't care about this world enough to try to become a "hero" and change it.
>>
>>378164316

Doesn't succeeding in videogames build up my confidence in a really sad way and help me conquer my demons in the real world?
>>
>>378164505
>>378164709
why are there so many nihilists on /v/?
>>
>>378164796
yeah how did that work out for you in the past 10 years
>>
>>378164316
But I already am a firefighter. Is nu-/v/ really that unsuccessful that this thread is needed?
>>
*an hero
>>
>>378164895
I'm not a nihilist. Why are there so many people on /v/ who misuse the term so blatantly? It's like babby's first encounter with Nietzsche every single day on this board.
>>
It's too late.
It's been too late for a long time.
>>
>>378164316
I've saved lives irl before and vidya is less effort.
>>
>>378164895
I thought that it was a protomen reference.
>>
>>378165105
>I'm not a nihilist.
That's too bad man. Nihilism is the most useful way of thinking about the world, and probably the most correct one. For yourself, of course. You never want to tell other people to be nihilists since that makes it much harder for you to manipulate them.
>>
>>378165105
>*makes nihilist statement'
>"but i'm not a nihilist"
>>
A hero in real life is equally meaningless, Fagerson
>>
>>378164316
How many hours a day do you spend watching pinochio, shithead?
>>
>create a system that churns out people who are completely disenchanted and want to run away
>dude why dont they care lol
>>
CLEAN
>>
>>378165651
I had said:
>I don't care about this world enough to try to become a "hero" and change it.

There's not a single thing in that statement about my beliefs, either on morality or meaning and truth.

You could have called me a pessimist or a cynic, you could have called me a Diogenes-in-the-flesh. Any of those would have been far more accurate than "nihilist". But like I said, no one on /v/ has any idea what the word nihilist even means, so they just throw it flippantly at anyone who comes off as a curmudgeon or withdrawn.
>>
>>378165651
>this is how retarded /v/ is
>>
I don't play video games to be the hero, but to be the villain.

If I try to do that in real life, I might end up as the next Hitler and/or dead.
>>
>>378166169
Or you'll end up as Mr. Peterson.
>>
>>378166254
>I can't counter his arguments so I have to make unfunny spam instead
Hmmm
>>
>>378166487
What was the core of his argument again?
>>
>>378164316
Every day I try to become an hero
>>
The kind of hero I want to be in real life isn't possible in this reality. At least not in my foreseeable lifespan, or even the lifespan of this planet.
>>
>>378166058
Well you certainly are a faggot
>>
>>378166636
Yeah, I am.
>>
>>378165046
yes
>>
>>378166539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vr3SCwLB3E
>>
>>378166901
Huh? but I agree with Mr. Peterson.
>>
>>378166901
>>378166539
Shit wrong one. I'm a fucking retard please rape my face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vr3SCwLB3E
>>
TAKE A SHOWER
>>
>>378167001
God damn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
Who the hell is this dude and why should I care? Is he a game dev?
>>
>>378166901
>neo-marxist idea that men have a common collective interest and women have a separate common collective interest

literally WHO is saying this
WHICH institutions hold this belief
WHO are the main players of neo-marxism today
attributing a claim like this to neo-marxism and then allowing peterson to rail on leftism when it's not necessarily a belief that leftists (read: marxists) of the modern day have is just giving peterson an excuse to preach to the choir rather than answer a problem that legitimately exists as a held position by 'neo-marxists'.
>>
>>378167314
he's a dr
>>
>>378165610
If you are a Nihilist, what is then the point of manipulating someone else?
>>
>>378165032
I don't see any demons around these parts anymore
>>
>>378167451
Ok, so he's some doctor oz type schmuck who makes money off of insecure people then I assume. Why the fuck is he posted on /v/.
>>
File: burning boss.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
burning boss.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>378164316
>jrpg has Tiamat in it but no Marduk
>>
>>378164316
I'm trying to balance both.

Also, playing DOOM series allows me to kill demons (slay the dragon) and save the Earth from hell (rescue my father from the debths of hell).
And that's THAT!
>>
>>378167314
>Who the hell is this dude and why should I care?
Some conservative. You shouldn't care.
>Is he a game dev?
Because has nothing to do with games.
>>
>>378167352
Two minutes in Google
http://www.michaelmessner.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/BJS04.pdf
http://www.michaelmessner.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/title-IX.pdf
I knew you people were lazy but this is ridiculous
>>
>>378164316
I find Peterson really interesting but I feel like he wouldn't like me very much since I'm not a very conscientious person and don't really have any desire to change.
>>
>>378167736
>who makes money off of insecure people then I assume
>insecure people
>Why the fuck is he posted on /v/.
>/v/
>>insecure people

that card...
>>
>>378167842
>Conservative
Lol
>>378167736
Tenured Professor. Why do people on /v/ always mouth off without knowing what they're talking about? Insecurity?
>>
File: petersontweet03.jpg (156KB, 756x776px) Image search: [Google]
petersontweet03.jpg
156KB, 756x776px
>>378168107
>Lol
He can deny it as much as he wants, but the majority of his political interactions are with conservatives.
>>
>>378168107
Why do people on /v/ always insist on posting off topic garbage and making threads that have fuckall to do with vidya?
>>
>>378168381
>interactions with conservatives make you conservative
Stop
>>
>>378168381
>It doesn't matter what he says, he talks to people who reach out to him and agree with some of his viewpoints.
Lmao okay kid
>>378168423
Why do you post in them without saging? You're just as bad
>>
File: 1432031470420.jpg (34KB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1432031470420.jpg
34KB, 285x242px
>/v/ gets defensive because someone pokes a finger into their little video-game induced womb they've nestled themselves into over all these years

Time to grow up and face up to your responsibilities, faggots.
>>
>>378168635

he says while shitposting on a vietnamese fishing board specifically for discussing video games
>>
Mostly I play vidya because most of my friends have pretty time consuming jobs and I'm waiting to start my Master's

I've been doing other things besides. Reading, working on my art, working out, going on day trips. It's a pretty fulfilling existence right now honestly.
>>
>>378168528
>>378168578
>It doesn't matter what he says, he talks to people who reach out to him and agree with some of his viewpoints.
Which coincidentally are mostly conservatives. Has he agreed with any genuine left winger? and I don't mean some pseudo moderate.
>>
>>378168578
>you're just as bad as people posting offtopic garbage because you replied!
Tu Quoque faggot.
Also sage doesn't function anymore.
>>
>>378168635
Bruh I pull stupid long shifts doing stupid hard work and when have free time I want to get shit faced and play some games. The people pulling this sad attention seeking false outrage shit have pissy 'journalism' jobs that don't experience this.

Grow a pair and don't grovel at people shitting on shit you like you weak fuck.
>>

The amount of effort it would take to sort my life out is an infinite amount more than the value I'd receive back as reward.

I have no job opportunities. I'm a low status male with nothing to offer so women would never want me.

I have no way up the dominance hierarchy, so there's no point in competing in it. I'm out.

I'd rather play video games for the next 50+ years than waste all my time and effort to pursue unfulfilling jobs and unfulfilling relationships that don't benefit me.
>>
>>378164316
>How many hours a day are you spending trying to become a hero in video games
Zero.

>how many hours a day are you spending becoming a hero in real life?
Zero.

>A hero in video games is meaingless.
I got news for you, it's just as meaningless in real life.
>>
>>378168887
>Sage doesn't function anymore.
It absolutely does. Try posting in a thread on page 10 and saging. Also unlike you, I'm not responsible for bumping political threads, so I'm better. I just like calling out hypocritical alt centrists.
>>
>>378168901
>Grow a pair and don't grovel at people shitting on shit you like you weak fuck

What the fuck are you even saying? Shitting on what?
>>
File: 1398158394182.jpg (13KB, 237x233px) Image search: [Google]
1398158394182.jpg
13KB, 237x233px
>>378168857
>pseudo moderate
What?

I don't really follow Peterson.
But I agree with him, and I lean left.
There's no way I'm the only one either.
>>
>>378164316
A hero in real life is just as meaningless once you die faggot.
/thread
>>
>>378169021
>It's just as meaningless in real life
Aw come on that's just not true. Once you get the chance to really help someone out, I'll guarantee you'll jump at it.
>>
I worked 14 hours today, I could go home and jack off for 5 hours and feel alright about myself.
>>
File: 1494624134324.jpg (43KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494624134324.jpg
43KB, 411x418px
>>378169021
>>378169105
>It's a "/v/ is full of edgy late teen nihilists" thread
>>
this thread is more about video games than 99% of threads on /v/ right now
>>
>>378169172
I help people daily. It doesn't make me feel like a hero nor is it significant enough to be considered heroic. I'm not about to save the world.
>>
>>378164895
>He didn't get the refference
>He thinks this line has a nihilistic tone
>He doesn't even know where it come from.
>He's probably not even gonna google the phrase to understand what it's about and, in the process, enrich his musical taste.
>>378165610

To me, Zen is much more relevant to reality than nihilism, but both cross path in many of their ideologies.

In Zen, you accept that the vast majority of your perception of life is not even real and that your reality is mostly constructed of what you project upon it. a mere change of perspective can change your entire outlook of reality to the point where the mind in unison with a well maintained and conditioned body, can perform seemingly humanly-impossible tasks. In nihilism, you recognize that nothing has any inherent or pre-determined purpose, so you may be free to project any meaning on reality that you may please.

In both case, you are supposed to use these tools to condition your mind to become peaceful and help you achieve the tasks you set your mind on performing.
>>
>>378169092
>But I agree with him, and I lean left.
So you're not genuinely left leaning then. You do realise his theory about gender is extremely right wing right?
>>
>>378169032
No it doesn't you retard. I've saged plenty of threads that end up on the page 1 with no further replies.

>I'm not responsible for bumping political threads, so I'm better.
You're bumping the thread right now you sanctimonious shithead

>I just like calling out hypocritical alt centrists.
No you're just deflecting from the fact this thread is offtopic garbage with WELL YOU'RE JUST AS BAD rhetoric.

>Muh hypocrisy

Tu Quoque bitch
>>
>>378169405
same. I think if I didn't have this job I wouldn't be able to function.
>>
>Jordan Peterson will never be president of Canada
>>
>>378169032
Threads on page 10 get 404'd regardless of sage when they're auto pruned.
>>
>>378164316
the idea of a hero is laughable

there are no heroes the idea of them is something weak minded people made in order to make the world better for them to look at. and thats the fault we've let the weak run things for too long.
>>
>>378169421
My god you're a stupid motherfucker. His views on gender are classic liberal at best. Most of the shit he disagrees with has only been in the public zeitgeist for 10 years at most.
>>
>>378169448
Saging works. Sorry you're too retarded to sage. I guess we're done here. As long as I don't bump the thread I'm better than you
>>378169528
Page 9 then
>>
File: 1232135464520.png (4KB, 210x171px) Image search: [Google]
1232135464520.png
4KB, 210x171px
>>378169421
>his theory about gender is extremely right wing
>saying there's grills and boys makes you a literal nazi now
>>
File: anti edgy.jpg (448KB, 1280x1190px) Image search: [Google]
anti edgy.jpg
448KB, 1280x1190px
>>378169330
>goes on a videogames board on 4chan to shame people for playing video games and not justifying their personal self worth to you

>calls others edgy
>>
>>378164638
Just today while listening to you talk about the importance of cleaning my room.
>>
Most of what Peterson says is just empty nonsense ESPECIALLY when he's just re-describing a known concept in biology or evolution in some sort of "artsy" way. Prime example is when he talks about heroes and how men select heroes and the women are drawn to the heroes and blah blah shut the fuck up you pseudo-intellectual fuck.

That said, people do buy into his shit and that makes it effective. Basically his "philosophy" (aka artful nonsense) is a placebo.
>>
>>378169569
Do you not understand what auto prune is? It doesn't matter if it's on page 10 or 9, as long as it's not on page 1.
>>
>>378165046
>Nu /v/

This is the new fag statement of the decade. So you're saying the "old /v/" was a bunch of successful socialites and stock traders? Get the fuck off this site and go save a kitten in a tree you fucking homo.
>>
>>378167968
peterson wouldnt not like you as long as you weren't trying to change the world before changing yourself
>>
>>378169569
You're the retarded one for not realizing saging patently doesn't work anymore. The thread is getting bumped everytime we post

>hurr durr I'm better than you

Fuck off sanctimonious shit for brains.
>>
File: destiny2.jpg (21KB, 321x457px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2.jpg
21KB, 321x457px
>>378169673
Cleaning your room isn't important. People who clean their room are probably more likely to be competent but there isn't a causal relationship there.

Someone who is normally incompetent is not going to become competent by cleaning their room. Peterson is a dumbass and Destiny would destroy him.
>>
>>378166058

Yeah, but Protoman believed that as long as the people don't learn to unite against oppression and as long as they hope to put their collective fate in one person's hands rather than take their own destiny and fight together, they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes and let a tyrant overthrow them. This is what had happened with Wily who appeared as a hero, bringing gifts to improve the human condition, only to use them to rid them of their freedom, then they did the same with Protoman and, in his darkest hour, they merely stood to watch him die although they could have fought to help him and probably have succeeded, then they did it a third time by expecting Megaman to be the executor of their former savior who had turned traitorous. Every time, in the face of fear, the people had chosen to give their liberty in exchange for freedom rather than fight for their own liberty.

So, in short, Protoman didn't say this because he was like "I don't care about saving them." He said it meaning "Nobody else but them can realize that the only ones who can save them is themselves. This is what he meant when, in his dying words, he said "maybe someday, they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he's free." Saying, in this statement, that as long as mankind don't realize they are already free to fight to take back their liberty, there will be no hero left amongst them. Because men are cowards who would rather let good men die in their name than step forward and fight by their side.
>>
>>378169421
>So you're not genuinely left leaning then
What do you think "left-leaning" means?

I'm left of center.
As a label I'm probably libertarian.

Politics aren't a binary. It's a spectrum of thought.
Reducing it to the extremes of left and right only show how undeveloped your viewpoint is.
>>
>>378169851
That's because other people are posting and they (and you) are not saging. Dumbass
>>
>>378169985

>people had chosen to give their liberty in exchange for freedom

I meant in exchange for security.
>>
>>378168946
unless you*re a severely crippled frog living on the moon, you are using your lack of hope as an excuse for not trying anything.

you are afraid of the responsibility that comes with trying, and afraid to fail, that's why you say you have no perspective, no hope, no chance. you blame the environment and your own shortcoming, you are victimizing yourself so much it's almost laughable

grow up
>>
>>378169970
I don't believe he ever said it was causal, he just subscribes to the same idea that the military does: it's one more small thing that helps you become disciplined and organized.
>>
>>378170183
Peterson and the military are wrong
>>
>>378170023
Then there's no point in saging other than to brag about it, because even if it did function (it doesn't) it's completely nullified by every other reply in this thread. You're still a dumb piece of shit who is trying to deflect from the fact this thread is non-vidya garbage.
>>
>>378169970
>Someone who is normally incompetent is not going to become competent by cleaning their room.
It's the idea of creating structure and a manageable goal, a method of how to improve yourself ever so slightly, take many of these steps and they add up, it's about putting in the effort in small manageable ways.
You are purposefully being glib about it.
>>
>>378166539

>I am edgy and "le intelligent" please give me attention and acknowledge that I'm trying really hard to project the image of being a threatening person, but that you are merely safe because "I respect le law" even though the truth is I am extremely insecure and am an IRL pussy, so I'm trying to play it like I'm just a closet psychopath to hide that fact.

That was the core of his argument.
>>
>>378170260
It does. Go test it out right now. It doesn't matter if the thread gets bumped as long as I'm not the one responsible. I don't understand why that's so hard for you to grasp. This thread is offtopic garbage and should be deleted by mods, but it won't be so what's the harm in posting while saging?
>>
>>378170232
Well they both have good reason for extensive research, especially the latter that spends trillions to analyze every possible way to increase effectiveness and output from their soldiers. But alright.
>>
>>378169812
Old /v/ actually liked talking about vidya and vidya-related OC, not self-flagulation over political ideology that has nothing to do with vidya. Successful socialites and stock traders don't spend their time on 4chan preaching about politics and their favorite pundits, you fucking moron.
>>
Why are you so concerned about how I choose to spend my life?
>>
>>378170232
Yeah a lazy neet would certainly know better than people who have done the research and have the experience
>>
>>378170523
Most of nu /v/ is pathetic and needs to shitpost about other anons in order to boost their own egos but can't do that in videogames because they suck hard
>>
>>378164316

There aren't a lot of dragons irl, and going out and killing ISIS myself is not only twenty types of illegal, it's far beyond my or anyone else's capabilities.
>>
>>378170667
This post is very ironic.
>>
BLOODY

FRENCH

INTELLECTUALS
>>
>>378170571

Appeal to authority
>>
>>378170705
>NO U!
Thanks for proving my point. Go and look up what irony means dumbass.
>>
>>378170743
No point arguing over something the effectiveness of which you could test yourself if you weren't such a lazy faggot
>>
>>378170820
>Nu /v/ doesn't know what irony is and tells ME to look it up
Cringe.
>>
>>378170426
You're a dumb ass piece of shit who fights for moments of superiority on a Taiwanese image board that was ment to share loli on. Sage doesn't work, you can test it on any thread on page 2 and it will bump it right back up to the front page.

Congratulations, you played yourself and bumped the thread.
>>
>>378170952
You have to put sage in the options field, not the name field newfag.
>>
>>378170927
>NO U!
Thanks again for proving me right
>>
>>378170260
>he thinks sage doesn't work

You dumb fucking redditor.
>>
>>378170886
Shifting the burden of proof + ad hominem
>>
>>378170571
What "research" you dumbass? nobody posted anything about research.
>>
>>378171025
>Most of nu /v/ is pathetic and needs to shitpost about other anons in order to boost their own egos.
Do you really not see the irony in this statement?
>>
>>378171028
>he thinks sage still works

You dumb fucking newfag.
>>
>>378171110
destroyed
>>
>>378171110
It's not an ad hominem, it's an insult you dolt. At least learn what the fallacies you're referencing mean before spewing them in place of an argument
>>
>>378171187

>>378171193
>>
>>378164316
im an heroing right now
>>
>>378164316
Maybe 2-3 hours per week, sometimes 6. I dont really game anymore except some ps2 classics which I havent beaten yet. All these new games just dont interest me. Bought wither3, played 5-6 hours and got bored. Played gtav, its quite fun but fucking missions were hard, got fed up trying to fly helicopter and just dropped it.
I browse /v mainly for older games and anime threads because /a is a fucking weeb shit cancer.
>>
>>378171248
Not an argument.
>>
>>378171316
That's assuming you put forth an argument to begin with
>>
>>378171278
>what is auto prune
contrats you're a moron
>>
>>378171110
surroundings reflect sense of being in the moment. chaotic room likely means chaotic life. nothing particularily wrong with chaos, though most people are unhappy in total chaos. way to bring some order into your life is by straightening out your room. and discipline to keep it in order is good for you, because its good to discipline yourself.
>>
Here's a thread on page 10
>>378169729
>>
File: 1495389153419.png (566KB, 905x619px) Image search: [Google]
1495389153419.png
566KB, 905x619px
I'm finding time for other hobbies these days.
Outside of grinding lootboxes or invading in dark souls, I only play games for like 30 minutes tops while I work on other stuff.

Feels good.
>>
>>378164316
Video games are just as meaningful/meaningless as life.
>>
>>378169673
i cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom
I got one political side complayining about bullies and the other side telling me to clean my room while i try to play videogames
Its like im 13 again
>>
>>378171363
You never put forth an argument to begin with.
>>
>>378171385

>>378171453
>>
File: 1490291410167.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490291410167.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>378171417
>page 1
>>
>>378171385
>>378171417
Now it's on page 1 because I bumped it
>>378169729>>378171550
>>
>>378171169
You don't know what irony is if you think that post has any. Stop desperately trying to call out hypocrisies when you can't refute someone.
>>
>>378171483
There's no point arguing against someone who denies common sense. Sticking with any kind of positive routines in general makes you more satisfied since you're fulfilling a goal. I've experienced this, countless others have experienced this, a ton of research suggests this to be true, it makes sense intuitively. You don't need science to prove this to you because you can try this yourself and see the effects pretty quickly.
>>
>>378171417
>yet another fucking *blocks your path* thread
GOOD.
>>
>>378164316
>A hero in video games is meaingless.
So is a hero in real life. The world doesn't need heroes, it needs Jesus.
>>
>>378171550
Before you respond with more retardation. Check post times.
>>378171679
>>
>>378168857
>if you don't agree with a non-moderate left-winger you're right wing
>>
>>378171773
I know you bumped it. I figured you were one of the retards claiming sage does work.
>>
>>378171550
>>378171773
As you can see. Still on page 9 when I used sage. Even though the other thread was on page 10, when I bumped it without sage, it went to page 1. I hope this was helpful to you.
>>
File: 1444072304988.gif (166KB, 485x662px) Image search: [Google]
1444072304988.gif
166KB, 485x662px
Didn't Jordan Peterson fail in the new Canadian bill c-16 hearing?
>>
File: jordanpeterson.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
jordanpeterson.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
Sort yourselves out buckos
>>
>>378164316
I am a hero every night when I slay the dragon causing the unknown knowledge to spill forth from its body onto the floor in my room allowing me to then clean it up.
>>
>>378171908
Both threads got bumped even after they were saged. Only one that got archived was autosaged before it got to page 10. Also announcing your sages is against the rules so you're worse than everybody here.
>>
>>378171414

Non sequitur
>>
>>378172041
Half the rules on this site are meaningless.
>>
File: Zizek.jpg (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zizek.jpg
143KB, 500x500px
>pop philosophy
>>
>>378171881
>>378172041
>Sage doesn't work
????
>>378172057
>>
File: 04[1].jpg (72KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
04[1].jpg
72KB, 800x500px
SORT YOURSELF OUT
>>
>>378171916
did you watch any of the senate hearings? it was an absolute farce.
>>
>>378164316
Sorry, not into post modernist garbage.
>>
>>378172132
????
>>378171385
>>
>>378170404
This place is getting too contrary for me.
>>
>>378172125
But sagging a bumped thread isn't? At least stay consistent if you're going to pretend to be better than others.
>>
>>378172298
I expected this. Check postimes before commenting more retardation
>>378172289
>>
>>378171916
>C-16

Is that the one that makes not using a trannies preferred pronouns a crime?
>>
File: 1494706547192.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1494706547192.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>378164316
If I couldn't spend so much time avoiding real life I'd be a villain.
>>
>>378172568
To be a full human being you must incorporate the shadow.
>>
>>378164316
Why should I? You want me to, but I doubt you guarantee me something nice for it and my life is good enough this way.
>>
File: sasuga bitch.jpg (185KB, 684x711px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga bitch.jpg
185KB, 684x711px
>>378172390
>>378172132

hey shit for brains
>>
>>378172696
Yeah because I bumped it to prove it wasn't on autosage you complete retard.
>>
>>378172758
Your sage post brought the thread from page 10 to page 5. You literally proved sage doesn't work Don't try to backpeddal now you shiteating lying retard.
>>
I don't care. I'm complacent with my mediocre life.
>>
>>378172840
No it didn't. Jesus fucking christ you're stupid. It was the second post that wasn't saged that bumped the thread.
>>
>>378171169
Do you really not see the irony of this thread?
>>
>>378172840
What is the point of """trolling""" like this?

It's not funny. It's not making anyone mad. It's literally pointless. You're accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>378172840
Umm sweetie???
>>378172990
>>
>>378172126
more like pop freudian pseudopsychology
>>
>>378172905
Yes it did, holy shit you are monumentally fucking retarded. The first time you saged it was on page 10 and it got bumped up regardless.

>>378172957
Wrong post? I'm not the one who tried to deflect from this shit thread by acting superior for saging it.
>>
>>378173164
Umm sweetie???
>>378173074
>>
>>378173164
I see what you did just so you don't have to admit you're wrong. Sad.
>>
>>378173327
Umm sweetie???
You sage brought it back to page 1 and of course you won't admit it because you're this much of a sad fuck.
>>
>>378172957
>It's not funny. It's not making anyone mad. It's literally pointless. You're accomplishing nothing.
now this is irony
>>
>>378170523
you're a building block of your civilization, what you do in your lifetime and all the resources you use will directly affect future generations. Future generations don't necessarily HAVE to be majority incompetent scumbags if they're taught properly. Humans are social animals who learn the status quo based on their observations throughout life. We've grown up seemingly surrounded by pathological short sighted institutions and disingenuous bullies. we've been taught to think that standing our ground is oppressing others. All that is simply manipulative scheming though, in opinion, you should feel appalled that you've been playing by the rules made by individuals and forces who don't want you to make it out alive, they don't want your children to make it out alive. The funny thing is that our bullies were simply brainwashed and to some degree victims themselves. Your apathy is borne of accidental collateral damage down the chain of command due to logistical failures and callous leadership. If there's anything to live for, I'd say it would be to raise a generation of men and women far superior to anything humanity has seen yet, through painstaking community leadership and attention to detail.
>>
>>378173407
Epic. You "trolled" me but you forgot that your post increases the IP count
>>378172696
>>378173278
I win. Don't feel too bad that I'm smarter than you
>>
>>378173501
Nope you lost the moment your sage post bumped the thread. It still hasn't been pruned despite saging multiple times.
Good job proving you're the dumbest faggot in this thread by far.
>>
>>378168635
I'll never do that. I'll kill myself before I have to do that. Fuck you and your cruel world.
>>
>>378173487
>what you do in your lifetime and all the resources you use will directly affect future generations.

And you choose to spent your lifetime and resources shitposting on a video games board.
>>
Lol. Sage
>>
>>378173819
This thread is not on autosage by the way. Before you post something retarded.
>>
>>378173731
>Ignoring the point about the IP count
Sasuga bitch. You can pretend you trolled me but you've wasted an equal amount of time.
>>
>>378173817
i say you shouldn't assume you can be sure about me, can you articulate to me how you feel that it benefits you to make such an assumption? genuinely curious
>>
>>378173903
It actually is on autosage right now you retarded newfag.
>>
File: C5IUxn6WQAEmI66 (1).jpg (28KB, 669x306px) Image search: [Google]
C5IUxn6WQAEmI66 (1).jpg
28KB, 669x306px
>>378173937
>But you're just as bad as me! Even though I'm smarter! You didn't troll me! I'm not trolled!
>>
>>378174054
Autosage doesn't exist you retarded redditor. This thread is being saged by me and me alone.
>>
>>378174067
I've been saging the thread this entire time so I'm not as bad.
>>
>>378174168
You've wasted an equal amount of time so you are as bad by your own logic. Actually you're worse for proving sage doesn't work and owning yourself twice.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.