[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install >game starts >chinese dude starts making unfunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sw2.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sw2.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
>install
>game starts
>chinese dude starts making unfunny jokes
>"get out of the way you jackass i'm trying to kill bad guys here!" type of jokes
>uninstall

Why do people like this game, again?
Also, the gameplay wasn't even that good
>>
>>378164106
Eh, i thought it was funny... are you on your period ?
>>
>>378164256
My humor > Your humor kill your kys self yourself
>>
>>378164106

>shadow warrior

>quake/serious sam/painkiller type gameplay

>shadow warrior 2

>let's turn this into fuckin borderlands meme shit

fucking WHY
>>
>>378164106
>Third game in the series
>All feature a chinese guy making unfunny jokes
>Basically premise of the game
You are just retarded, anon
>>
>>378164409
exactly
>>
Try the first SW(the remake), it's funnier and has much better gameplay
>>
>>378164558
>every weapon is shit except the sword and the crossbow

Also was it just me or were some of the levels in SW2013 way too long
>>
>>378164837
They weren't really that long.
The issue with them was that they were padded as fuck by the looting of containers and shelves.
Like 1/4th to 1/3rd of the time spent in a level is basically opening chests and shit.
>>
File: 20170228182734_1.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170228182734_1.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>378165236
And as for the weapons, they're actually pretty powerful but inaccurate beyond believe.
Go and try them out in the survival mode, take your time and actually aim them instead of firing from the hip.
Normal demons will go down in like one or two pistol rounds or ten SMG rounds.
In a fast, action-fille game like this ridiculously inaccurate weapons have absolutely NO place.
Serious Sam 3 also had inaccurate weapons but also the curtesy of showing you the weapon spread through the crosshair so you always knew where your shot will hit.
>>
File: sw 2016-10-03 14-05-26-48.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sw 2016-10-03 14-05-26-48.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
>>378165927
This shit here on the other hand is completely insane, especially that stray shot above the gun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.