[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has the same writers as fallout new vegas >/v/ hates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0250.jpg (44KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
44KB, 512x288px
>has the same writers as fallout new vegas
>/v/ hates it
What happened?
>>
>>378163875
It's really a standard AAA game with some interesting frills but the thing is /v/ secretly loves these types of AAA games, PC users have been trying to justify their $600 cards with them for the last 7 years and their favourite game is Witcher 3 which is literally a 100+ hour cinematic fetch and trail quest simulator. Aside from the SJW shit that is obviously in Horizon, /v/ has decided to hate this particular AAA game despite liking them simply because it's on console and getting great reviews.
You'll find a lot of insecure poorfags and /pol/tards in these threads who think they are sticking to the big SJW overlords by shitting on it. They are also desperate to justify their gaming habits and platforms and seek validation for shitting on this game because it's an easy target. A lot of PC, Xbox, Nintendo and autistic Japanese-game-only Sony fanboys have basically banded together and decided this is the game that they want to fail because it looks fun and they can't stand the idea of enjoying themselves because they are insecure and think this devalues them as a gamer so they try fit in with the 'in-crowd'.
>>
Do we HAVE to go through this? AGAIN?
>>
>>378163875
Breath of the Wild happened, burying this game deep into the ground.
>>
>>378164160
Fpbp
>>
>>378163875
Having an unlikable protagonist, a barebones, uninspired story with little to no drive to make you want to complete it tends to shy people away.
>>
>>378163875
It's an exclusive.
>>
whoa i don't hate it
i'm just not going to play it
>>
>>378164730
Protagonist might be unlikable, but that's a step up from the complete asshole NPCs you deal with. I was kind of happy when their lands got overran with Deathbringers.
>>
>>378164730
The story is great and the lore amazing
The protagonist is also fine
>>
File: Capture.png (110KB, 978x605px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
110KB, 978x605px
>>378164592
>Implying
>>
>>378165869
I like the protagonist and how she spoke to herself. I very much understand why people would dislike that, though.
It's easier to accept when you get into it and remember that she's 19.
>>
>>378163875
New Vegas writing wasn't anything special though.
>>
>>378165982
>inb4 thats only switch sales
Still not buried into the ground, as opposed of pokemon sun and moon or monster hunter xx that were forgotten once released.
>>
>>378164160
>witcher is just ubishit open world crap
it's true, oh god, it's true. i'm sorry /v/, i don't think i can praise this game anymore.
>>
>>378165982
It's the pirates' fault. Zelda would sell more if they didn't steal from Nintendo so much. Mustard race is literally helping Sony win.
>>
Horizon is a great game but unfortunately it got released a few days before Nintendo's new Zelda game, which pretty much made Horizon look shallow and archaic by comparison.

Because it wasn't the Zelda beater that Sonybros had hoped for, they turned on it.
>>
>>378167276
Than why did it sell more than Zelda?
>>
>>378167534
It didn't.
>>
>>378167697
It did >>378165982
>>
>>378167993
Total sales for Zelda across Switch and Wii U topped Horizons sales on PS4.

Also, what has sales got to do with anything? Horizon is a great game, it just had its thunder stolen by Zelda, that's all.
>>
>>378166624
Ironically shitposting about it doesn't make it a good game
>>
>>378166768
being this patetic shill
>>
File: 1474335251306.png (418KB, 540x692px) Image search: [Google]
1474335251306.png
418KB, 540x692px
>>378166768
you really think this
>>
>>378163875
>writers
It's one guy that also worked on nv.
>>
>>378165982
Well Botw has sold quite a lot more when you factor in wiiu copies.

Horizon's numbers are pretty embarassing given the massive install base
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.