[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found my third Titanite Slab of the campaign, which should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Steel_Set_Male.png (321KB, 371x649px) Image search: [Google]
Steel_Set_Male.png
321KB, 371x649px
Just found my third Titanite Slab of the campaign, which should I upgrade next? Legs or Gauntlets?
>>
legs will over more protection than gauntlets. Legs.
>>
File: Bloodborne7.jpg (227KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne7.jpg
227KB, 600x511px
I'm glad that they got rid of the armor upgrading for DaS III and Bloodborne.
>>
>>378163672
It's a mystery as to why they introduced armor upgrading since Demon's Souls didn't have it and it was much better off without it.
>>
>>378163672
This, upgrading armor was mostly never worth it anyway
>>
File: Anger.jpg (24KB, 245x204px)
Anger.jpg
24KB, 245x204px
>>378163950
That and the pants on head retarded upgrading system DaS had when DeS version was vastly superior, excluding the pure bladestone rareness.
>>
>>378163010
That looks like some minmaxing shit set up.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (158KB, 577x728px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
158KB, 577x728px
This is my Darkwraith-farmer outfit (serpent ring i.e. cant wear heavy because no havel's)
took maybe 20-30 to get 3 slabs, might want to try for a fourth because it hasn't been too boring
>>
>>378163010
your weapon
>>
>>378164271
DeS was only good for the sheer variety, the upgrade system itself was extremely flawed. I think three did it best, though. I just wish any of the Souls game that came after DeS offered that same kind of variety.
>>
>>378163010
>using slabs on armor
for what purpose?
>>
>>378164934
Claymore +15
>>378164634
>>
>>378165027
It's pretty fun to kill Darkwraiths so I thought I'd grind them for the hell of it. I think it's last of the only interesting sets in the game that I have never had a char upgrade to the max. Can't remember if my Black Iron char was maxed but he was already a fat bastard when I created him and that armor made him look like a walking can of lard so I kinda dropped that character.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.