[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED >White female romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: farcry5.jpg (361KB, 1027x832px) Image search: [Google]
farcry5.jpg
361KB, 1027x832px
>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED
>White female romantic interest CONFIRMED
>Alt-right, neo-nazi, Trump supporting enemies CONFIRMED

The inevitable shitstorm this is going to cause will dwarf gamergate and after everything's said and done "gamers" will be stereotyped as sexist AND racist

/v/ is about to swallow the biggest redpill ever
>>
>>378151443
You can play as a white dude too retard. Not that it will keep fuckwits like you from continuing to make these shit threads.
>>
>>378151443
Awww shit nigger!
Here we go! Buckle up.
>>
>>378151443
Can we now say the gaming industry has been BLACKED XD
>>
> Priest
> Having female a love interest

Lol.
>>
>>378151443
I don't even care anymore. I know that this game will be a sales failure and a critical flop. That's all I need to know. Soon Ubisoft will get bought out and rampant leftism in the video games industry will begin to die.
>>
im pretty sure this is bait, bot on the offchance that it's not.

>Black male protagonist CONFIRMED

both characters in OP's pic revealed to be allies that the protagonist interacts with.

screenshots on steam also show a white hand in 1st person

>White female romantic interest CONFIRMED

hasn't been a single word about a romantic interest as of yet.

>Alt-right, neo-nazi, Trump supporting enemies CONFIRMED

if you count christian extremists to be Alt-right and/or trump. Then yes that is confirmed.

ubishit aren't lumping those groups together YOU are.
>>
Can someone post the screenshot of the trailer where you can see one of the enemies you have to kill wearing a red "Make Montana Great Again" hat?
>>
File: 1495814403728.jpg (75KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
1495814403728.jpg
75KB, 1024x565px
>>
>>378152358
completely reasonable imo. the people who would go out shooting in the name of a christian extremist group is probably mentally unstable.

meaning he either went to prison and had to join a nazi group for protection (which means getting tatted up) or he was previously a member of a nazi group.
>>
>>378151783
Protestant priests can marry, retard.
>>
>>378151443
>Implying that /v/ will ever learn something
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.