[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster hunter is fuckin shit. Tried to play this piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 4587568648.jpg (836KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
4587568648.jpg
836KB, 1200x666px
Monster hunter is fuckin shit.

Tried to play this piece of a fuck for 6 hours today, they controlls are awful, camera is terrible, and the monsters themselves have no clear fuckin indication of what the fuck are they about to do. Oh you just did a fuckin charge? Lemme beat you up then and the monster decides fuck you TACKLE, 1/3 of you hp has been removed

The only people that can play this fuckin piece of shit are some kid of twisted masochistic weeabos that want to be as autistic as japanese betas fuck this game.
>>
Favorite weapon?
Favorite monster?
Should Rajang be in MVCI?
>>
>>378150574
Insect Glaive and Chameleos
I really wanted monster hunter's hunter to be in Smash4
>>
>>378150574
CHARGE BLADE
I hated the Brachydios so I hunted them endlessly and now I've become the Brachydios
No Zinogre should.
>>
>>378150574
Rajang should be in every MonHun Game. How can you not play without some good old hot monkey dick fucking you in the ass?
>>
>>378150574
Hammer or charge blade when I'm all hammered out
Zinogre
Sure, as long as he isn't the only thing that gets fought online in endgame like in 4U
>>
>>378150936
Rajang triggers the fuck outta me with how much chill he doesn't have. Infected rajang was a fucking nightmare and a half.
>>
File: 1407764109577.jpg (177KB, 486x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1407764109577.jpg
177KB, 486x1103px
>>378150416
>>
File: 1480956593710.jpg (36KB, 185x241px) Image search: [Google]
1480956593710.jpg
36KB, 185x241px
What new features do you think MHXX Switch will have?
Do you think they'll add any new monsters like how 3U had Brachy?
>>
>>378151643
this is capcom we're talking about, at best we'll get HD rumble and a few updated textures, and maybe 60fps if we're lucky
>>
>>378151751
They actually said in their announcement that the Switch version will have new features to look forward to that they'll be revealing tomorrow.
>>
>>378151614
Just popped by to make sure this was posted.
Good on you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.