[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How loyal are you to your favorite brand? Sonyfriends, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

File: SonyNintendo2.jpg (51KB, 802x465px) Image search: [Google]
SonyNintendo2.jpg
51KB, 802x465px
How loyal are you to your favorite brand?

Sonyfriends, would you really never consider buying a Nintendo console? And vice versa, nintenbros.

Is there a reason you don't like the competition aside from brand bias? Let's discuss this without slinging any shit. I want to have a genuine conversation
>>
>>378144387
replace brand with religion and console with religious text to understand the mindset of console extremists
>>
Brand doesn't matter to me, its the games they have that does.
>>
>>378144387

If I had the money I would buy an Xbone and a better PC. But I would never, ever give Nintendo money. You would have to pay me to even think about it. They have betrayed their fan base over and over.

They are worse than EA.
>>
>>378144978
>buy an Xbone and a better PC
Thats pretty redundant. Just buy a better PC.
>>
Loyalty and cost has nothing to do with my enjoyment of vidya. I try to get every console of it makes sense. For example I wouldn't get an Xbone because I have a PC/PS4. Not getting a Switch yet because I have a WiiU/3DS/Vita. But I'm an adult and I have the option to get whatever I want.

There are companies that make dumb choices, so if I liked one game in a series and the sequels turn to shit, I'll call it like it is. Not specifically targeting MHXX, but it fits this example closely enough, where the series seems to have peaked at MH4U.
>>
I'm a faggot that is a little Sony biased but have a 3DS and good PC. I go where my japanese vidya goes.
>>
>>378144387
I'd buy a sony console again once I'm completely forced off 7, otherwise I see no point if most of their stuff will drift over anyway. Plus, sony doesn't make the stuff that made them good anymore.

>Ape escape
>Spyro
>Jak

And so on, as for xbox, same thing. I have a PC and their exclusives are going to PC, why bother?
>>
>>378145070

Oh I was talking about in the case that I was rich and just felt like buying stuff.
>>
>>378144978
While the Nintreason is accurate, a lot of posters here are probably underage or in ther late teens, so they don't remember the 5th of November and all that jazz.

>>378144618
Surprisingly accurate, but it's more of a cult mindset where the person feels the leader is their bff.
>>
>>378144387
I use both Nintendo and Sony consoles and I play PC games a lot too. It's all equal fun, and people who get extremely obsessed over a specific brand are just fucking idiots. How can you even say you like games if you're always like "oh but not that game".
>>
>>378144387
Brand loyalty is for idiots and results in a decline of quality for their products.
>>
not at all. the only console i dislike is the bone and that's only because it's a horrendous value. i'd pick up a switch if i had the cash though.
>>
>>378144387
not loyal at all
i don't think sony belongs in the gaming world then, the only good sony products are their low end headphones
>>
There's no way I'd buy a toaster. I'm just too loyal to my outdoor grill.
>>
n3DSXL and gaming PC are the way to go for me.
>>
File: DAn5MOmW0AApwGX.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DAn5MOmW0AApwGX.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
>>378144387
Nintendo for portable, Sony for home console. Buy a used Wiiuu for cheap and gonna do the same with the switch.
>>
The only use brand has is for shitposting in 4chan. Anyone who takes it seriously otherwise probably has aspergers.
>>
I have a PS2 and PS3, though I mostly go with Nintendo. Barely use anything else I have. Decided against getting a PS4 as it didn't really have anything I like. It's mostly a personal preference
>>
Who the fuck actually cares about this shit. "Brand loyalty" is cancer.

Just evaluate the product and purchase what is the overall better value to you.

If you like both just save up and get them.

Console fanboys (pc cucks too) are all pure cancer.
>>
>>378144387
I own the latest platforms from both those companies. Why would anyone be loyal to a brand?
It's like showing loyalty to a sports team, except you are being loyal to an inanimate object.
I'll seriously never understand consolewarfags.
>>
>>378144387
I'm an idort. Always have been. Back when they made consoles I preferred Sega to the others but even then I still owned Nintendo and Sony consoles. Brand loyalty is fucking stupid.
>>
I play almost exclusively Nintendo because I absolutely despise duelshock controllers

I do have a Vita I never play though, and I had a 360 growing up. Im not AGAINST other consoles, but the xbone simply doesn't appeal to me and I don't bother with Sony because my reason above.

It's also worth noting that I absolutely HATED the Wii brand. Both the Wii and Wii u were hot fucking shit in my eyes. I had a 3ds which I loved though, and the switch is surprisingly shaping up to be my favorite console period.
>>
I was a diehard nintendo guy when i was a kid but i also had a ps2 and then in gen 7 i had a 360 to go with my wii then later in the gen i traded the 360 for a ps3 now i only have ps4 so no not really
>>
>>378144387
Nigger, if I could, I would buy every system available and be happy, but I'm fucking poor and live in a shit hole, so that's not an option for me.
>>
I like both, both do neat things, both do shitty things.
PC is for fags.
>>
File: IMG_20170525_192322.jpg (59KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_192322.jpg
59KB, 683x1024px
>>378144387
Only mongoloids are loyal to brands, right now the switch hasnt got any games of worth so why would anyone purchase one? Id rather wait a year an see whats going to be released on it because ive seen the currant line up an its rat standard.
>>
I've been an idort my whole life, but even then I typically don't buy consoles until a few years into their life. I bought a PS4 last year for instance, and I see no point in buying a Switch until 2018 at the earliest

I also have a PC, and I see no point in the Xbox brand
>>
>squeenix or capcom
not really I like their franchises but if they want my money they have to stop being retarded
>>
>>378144387
I'm about as loyal to Nintendo as a skaven is to his family.
The joke is that skaven hate other skaven so much they'll happily betray and backstab them because "fuck them".
>>
>>378144387
Used to own nintendo consoles exclusively until I enter college. I got myself a PS3 and haven't felt the same way about Nintendo.
I owned a Wii for brawl when it was relevant and didn't know it was a shit game. I still own a wii u for Smash4 and Botw recently, both are gathering dust though.
I have no plans on buying a Switch unless they release another good smash game or PSO ep1&2 HD.

TL;DR i don't hate Nintendo for what they do now. I just grew up and move to a console that tackles my interests now.
I do hate nintenyeatolddlers though.
>>
I mostly play on PS4, but I enjoy playing some JRPG on 3DS. I'll also get a Switch when they release Fire Emblem
And I only play shooters on PC
>>
>>378144387
I was a Nintenbro for the longest time. They're old games are still really great but they definitely shit themselves when the Wii came out. I hesitantly got a WiiU and that ended it.

I started looking at Sony's consoles after I got a PS1 last year. I got a PS4 Pro a few weeks ago. I love it. Fuck Nintendo's underpowered, gameless consoles.
>>
>>378144387
Don't care about brands, I just go to whatever has games. Seriously brandfags are the worst, not only in vidya but also in clothes, movies, music etc. Please just die already.
>>
>>378144387
I'm never buying another Sony product, their build quality and customer support is SHIT.

I own an xbone, PC and a Switch so count me as a Nintenbro I guess.
>>
File: 1485099150207.gif (2MB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485099150207.gif
2MB, 500x308px
>>378144387
Used to be idort. Sega, Nintendo, Playstation. But later Sony became shit after the PS2 and PSP and haven't seen any reason to buy their current stuff. They don't have any exclusives anymore.
>>
Barely.
I hate Nintendo but caved in and got a Switch. I just hate all their business practices. I think they are scummier than M$ at times.
>>
>>378148006
>They don't have any exclusives anymore.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>378147967
I'll count you as a low level baiter.
>>
File: 1495810483411.jpg (76KB, 348x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495810483411.jpg
76KB, 348x435px
>>378148178
>>
>>378148123
Can you explain to me why would buy a switch? For what reason?
>>
>>378148378
You*
>>
>>378148315
>>They don't have any exclusives anymore.
>exclusives
>games = exclusives
>>
>>378148559
Exclusives is the only thing that matters. I have a PC so I can already play multiplats. Hell, they announced MonHun like today. Sony just has the leftovers now.
>>
>>378144387
I couldn't care less who makes the plastic boxes, I just want good games.
And I don't care what brand is on the games either. Boycotting or favoring companies either makes you miss some good stuff or buying shit
>>
not loyal to anything.

would never buy a nintendo piece of shit unless they made a real console

would consider a scorpio or ps5 if its actually good but most likely just staying with pc
>>
>>378144387
I have every relevant console except the xbone. However, I've been actively defending Nintendo as of late because others are yet to wrestle control for my hype train.
>>
>>378148225
>Plenty of comments of people explaining why they are personally against Nintendo
>Aren't bait

>One person says he doesn't like Sony products because of cheap build quality
>This post is magically low quality bait

Off yourself
>>
>>378144387
I'd prefer upgrading my pc over buying a new console. I have no idea what the console market is doing right now.
The Switch looks like a mess, lacks a library, and even then it feels like Nintendo is going to leave it do die like the WiiU. On the other hand Nintendo handhelds seem fine, but their release of a new DS shows that they can't rely on the Switch.
The PS4 feels like it's on the edge of being replaced. I know the PS4 Pro was recently released, but if the Xbox Scorpio is anything like it promises then I feel like Sony is going to drop a new console by 2018.
Getting an Xbox is the last thing on my mind ever since they said exclusives were coming to pc.
I never feel like I betray a brand. I always switched brands to play the games I wanted to play as a kid. If anything it's the brands doing the betraying.
>>
>>378148690
I agree. Still, saying that PS3 and PS4 doesn't have exclusives is blatantly wrong. Why did he lie on the internet?
Those might not be games but you damn sure can't play them in any other console.
>>
>>378144387
I don't do loyalty to one or the other, they boh have their ups and downs, their good games and their bad games. The only thing I'm concerned with is the fun I have in playing either.
>>
>>378144387
Had a PS3, flipped to the xbone this gen and also got a Switch.

Pretty happy so far, might potentially consider another Sony system in the future, but given how I was dicked around with the PS3, not likely...
>>
>>378144387
>How loyal are you to your favorite brand?

It starts with brand loyalty, then you end up with political loyalty.
People should be loyal to other people that deserve that loyalty.

But to answer your question and stop being a self-important fagget, I'm only pseudo-loyal to Nintendo because they make Kirby,
>>
File: ccc.png (219KB, 736x856px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
219KB, 736x856px
I always seem to end up preferring Sony consoles, but I wouldn't necessarily call it loyalty. I got a 3DS that doesn't get much use and I plan on buying a Switch for Super Mario Odyssey.
>>
>>378144387
I always buy Wahl clippers/trimmers.
Only Brand I'm loyal to.
>>
>>378144387
I used to be a huge Nintendicksucker up to the Gamecube. I mean COLOSSAL HUGE Nintendicksucker.
After that Neokikeshitendo died to me forever. I switched to Sony and never looked back.
Modern day past-Gamecube era Nu-tendo appals and disgusts me more than anything.
I would go back to them the day they unfucked themselves, but that day will never come.
>>
>>378144387
>being a brand loyalist
Why
Why be loyal to a service provider
>>
>>378144387
I stopped giving a fuck about Nintendo when they announced the Wii
Never liked Sony to be honest nor Microsoft
>>
>>378144387
I can't really lie. I like Nintendo. I like their games, design style, and ideas they push with their consoles. I don't think it's that weird to feel some kind of brand loyalty to a developer whose output is consistent with what you enjoy. But trying to make everything an us vs. them thing is obnoxious. I get wanting the console you like to succeed, but for some people, that's just not enough. They have to see everyone else fail, too.

I do also own a Vita, since it gets some third-party games of interest.
>>
>>378144387
I like Nintendo games the best, the good ones not every shit they release like Amiibo Festival, but I also always have a PC (mostly for indies right now, it's been a while since a AAA interests me so I haven't upgraded in years) and I buy other consoles when they get enough games that interest me.
Currently I have a 3DS, WiiU, PS4 and PC, planning on getting a Switch when Mario comes out.
>>
File: 1472082936980.png (361KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1472082936980.png
361KB, 500x374px
I have all of the playstation and Nintendo consoles. They are both good and loyalists are just limiting themselves. Although the nintendo games tend to be my favorite.
>>
>>378144387
I buy both because I'm not poor
>>
Idk if it counts but I only play on PC, consoles make me vomit so I'd never get one.
>>
>>378144387
I'm an idort, Playstation's are my preferred home console though I usually ending up buying others eventually.

After the Wii I've only bought Nintendo handhelds, I'm not keen on Smash, find Zelda overrated and feel I can generally get the same experiences and more on 3ds.
Not going to bother with the Switch until it drop heavily in price and has more games.
Until then PC/PS4/3DS covers everything I want.
>>
File: 1355484226597.jpg (83KB, 802x826px) Image search: [Google]
1355484226597.jpg
83KB, 802x826px
>>
>>378151148
wtf are you on about? Sims is fucking great.
>>
I bought a Vita after hearing how easy it was to hack.
>>
>>378150656

I guess I'm a brand loyalist in the sense that I want Nintendo platforms to succeed because I want more good third party games on them. It benefits me if their platform does well as that typically means more games for me.
>>
File: 1491324635481.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491324635481.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>378144387
I'm loyal to whatever is good which is why I have a PS4 and PC
>>
File: 53.png (230KB, 432x952px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
230KB, 432x952px
I'm loyal to whatever platform has the most lolis!
>>
>>378144387
Ive always considered to buy annintendo consoles but barely have any game I'm interested. Their games also don't have decent price cuts and it take years for those to happen. I went with sony all these years because it was always the most affordable option. The ammount if games the consoles has also helps a lot.

>Endless piracy of psone and ps2 games
>No payed online on PS3
>Got a ps4 and a vita for 1/4 of the price

Im also planing on getting gamming PC next year if i save enough money.
>>
File: 1375550568408.jpg (530KB, 1070x848px) Image search: [Google]
1375550568408.jpg
530KB, 1070x848px
>>378144387
I don't care for the Nintendo 1st party aesthetic. I also can't justify the hardware cost vs. technological capabilites. I loved Nintendo growing up. NES was my first console, and their 8-32 bit games were great since the hardware was acceptable and the aesthetic was appropriate to the medium. Now, they just pump out mascot rehashes that all look like bloomy, plastic, bubbly sameness. I know it's probably funny coming from a Sonyfriend, but Nintendo really seems to be coasting on a cult of personality rather than advancing the industry.

As for buying Nintendo consoles, by the time the price is low enough to justify the purchase (and sufficient library), emulation is usually available so unless they decide to diversify their software output and compete with the other 2 console makers on a technological level, I really don't see ever making the switch.
>>
I own a PS4 and a WiiU and a Wii.
I own a PSP, a DS and a 3DS.

I am loyal to no brand.
>>
I like games and Sony makes no games, when someone else makes games for Sony consoles I get them, meanwhile I just get Nintendo consoles.
>>
Reading through the thread, I have to agree with what a lot of people are saying about console warriors likely being underage, arguing with them, it definitely feels like I'm oftentimes arguing with a child. I uses to spend a lot of time on Smashboards, and I left cause that place got overrun by tumblrinas and legit children. Arguing with them is like arguing with console warriors on here, same middle school level arguments, same leaps in logic, same inability to come to terms with legitimate facts, etc...

There's a difference between a shitposter who's just trying to start shit, a fanboy who's just so butthurt you don't agree with them, they can't let something go.

/v/ has felt like that for quite a while now.
>>
File: 1417841129499.jpg (25KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1417841129499.jpg
25KB, 648x648px
>>378144387
I'm way more of a Nintendo fan & have nearly all of their consoles (All I need is a Switch, Virtual Boy & the shitload of versions of the portable devices) & I usually buy their games the most but I do have a PS1, PS3 and Vita TV. I don't use them much but I do enjoy them, especially my Vita. I need a PS2, I missed out on a lot with that console, hell I missed out on a lot with my PS1 since I always got stuff for my Nintendo consoles instead. I plan to get a Switch as soon as I can but I don't see me getting a PS4 any time soon since it has no games of interest to me beyond I guess Parappa in 4k, I can see the console's appeal though.

Personally I feel it's dumb to have these console wars & etc. since at the end of the day both sides are giving games that we are meant to enjoy and even if they don't give out something good the other side also has had some bad shit since it's inevitable.
>>
>>378152278
Maybe it's time for you to leave this place too.
>>
>>378144978
Why would you buy a piece of shit PC called an Xbox when you can just get a PC?

Nintendo is the only one of the three that actually makes a console that isn't just a shit wannabe PC.
>>
>>378152278
Yep. I am only here because of the train wreck effect. /v/ keeps finding new ways to be petty.
>>
I'm not buying any more Nintendo consoles after I bought the wii-u and didn't like most of the "great" games that were on it
>>
Hello fanboy, not even worth a (You)
>>
File: Nintendo faggots.jpg (91KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo faggots.jpg
91KB, 1366x768px
>>378144387
>>
>>378152485
After 10 years, it's a tough habit to break. I tried migrating to Cripplechan, but it's to slow. Plus, a lot of the other boards on here are still fun, it's only /v/ that's gone beyond rock bottom.

>>378152550
Pretty much, plus it gets enough traffic that it's easy to self promote.
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (39KB, 526x495px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
39KB, 526x495px
I own every console because I just want vidya. I don't ever want to see a game and not be able to play it if it looks good. I couldn't care less about the actually brands behind it
>>
>>378152920
Last time I went to cripplechan it was about as bad as here, then someone made a strict vidya board and it was good for a while but then it died.
>>
>>378153160
You're a cute cat, enjoy that coffee.
>>
>>378151381
Yeah, I don't think that's a bad thing. It's sensible to like seeing games be made for the console you use. Just, I think things like coming up with dumb names for fans of other consoles and trashing games that they'd be praising if they were on their own console are embarrassing.
>>
>>378154280
And yet it's all we do.
>>
>>378144387
I am nintendo fanboy, mostly because when you are young you parent buy your console and usually only one, so i picked my side, and gro up with.
I was a bit jealous of some game on playstation like GTA and final fantasy when i was a kiddoo.

Fast forward now, with some bitterness in my mouth, i brought a PS3 because i really need to play some JRPG, feels weird but it's fine now.
>>
>>378154550
I ditched that shit with the N64.

Memorable christmas, tho..
>>
I guess I'm more of a Nintendo guy, but I've got Sony and Microsoft consoles as well and find myself using my PS4 more than anything else these days. Brand "loyalty" is retarded.
>>
If you are a brand loyalist and see marketing over the quality of the individual game/console/PC component/etc. when it comes to selling points then you should literally fuck off from /v/ and stop shitting up this board.
Also calling out companies for being trash is not equal to console warring you retarded children, take that shit to GameFAQs.
>>
I'll buy a Switch when it gets 3 good exclusives.

It's what I did with my PS4 (Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 6, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Last Guardian)
>>
>>378154915
N64 was my best chrismas ever.
The kind of thing that solidfy in my mind that nintendo wants to do good for me.

But obviously that's not how life work but will always be more oriented toward nintendo than anything else, even if now i just buy or emulate whatever is good anyway.
>>
>>378144387
Im sony (ps3, ps4, psvita) and nintendo (gamecube, gba, ds, 3ds) hybrid master race.
Fuck Microsoft.
>>
>>378155350
For some retarded reason i forgot to say n64
>>
>>378144387
brand loyalty is for retards
i buy hardware based on whether or not it has games i want to play
i will buy a switch when xenoblade comes out
>>
>>378151381
I don't understand, what difference does it make if 3rd party titles are on a Nintendo console or on another platform? It's still the same games getting made. Especially once you factor in Nintendo's history of really screwing 3rd party devs. Wouldn't you prefer those devs go to the platform that offers them the most freedom so they can make what they want? If Nintendo wants 3rd party, then it should change its business strategies. Competition is GOOD.

If you wanna play 3rd party AND Nintendo, why can't you just buy both Nintendo and a Sony console like any sensible person would? Every console in the PlayStation line has always guaranteed one thing: tons of 3rd party games.
>>
>>378144387
>having brand loyalty
I don't give a fuck about any companies, it's the games that do the talking, plus I find myself liking Nintendo's and Microsoft's first party games more than Sony's so I usually only buy Nintendo and Microsoft systems anyway.
>>
I'm not loyal to any brand, but I will never ever ever ever EVER buy a Sony console. Exclusives be damned, I have been burned too many times.
>>
>>378144387

I own all consoles and a PC. I still shitpost Sony for fun.
>>
>>378155838
Nintendo already changed it business strategies, Yamauchi has been dead for a while.
>>
>>378155895
You didn't buy a Vita, did you?
>>
File: 1464899164891.jpg (135KB, 536x621px) Image search: [Google]
1464899164891.jpg
135KB, 536x621px
>>378144387
When I was a kid I only played Xbox and then Xbox 360, moved to PC gaming as a teen and now I only play on Sony consoles. Haven't played a Nintendo game since I grew out of my kiddy tastes but I will admit I got a 3DS for Shin Megami Tensei IV and 7th Dragon III. I don't see myself buying anything other than Sony products ever again unless there's another series I like that becomes Nintendo exclusive.
>>
I go where third party like Gust and Compile Heart go. So far that has been Sony. I would buy a switch if it had atelier, neps, and genkai tokki.
>>
File: io4ky43pup7y.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
io4ky43pup7y.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>378144387
"Favorite brand"???
Don't be a faggot. I bought the one with features I wanted and better exclusives, and I don't care what others buy.
>>
>>378148690
What about vita/ps4 mutiplats that are not on pc?
>>
>>378144387
I have a Wii U, 3DS, and PS4, but I've been biased towards Sony recently because Nintendo during the Wii U era was just one fuck-up after another.
>>
>>378158601
PS4 is very weak compared to PC so I don't see the point in buying it. The Vita flopped and it's a joke. Really sad consoles overall. Might buy a PS5 though if they make remasters and shit and it's not underpowered like the PS4.
>>
>>378144387
I'm pro-Sony, ever since PS1 I guess you could call it brand loyalty.

However, based on games available I will purchase other platforms. For example when Monster Hunter moved to Nintendo, I now own a Wii, WiiU, N3DS and due to the recent news I will buy a Switch when/if it has a western release. Monster Hunter is literally the only game I own for those systems.

Xbox however, there's literally no need to even buy because I have a PC and apart from Gears of War which I'm not bothered about there's nothing else that appeals to me.
>>
>>378144387
I don't see myself buying a home console other than Sony's but I'll probably buy a 3ds when its hacked and dirt cheap, just like when I bought my DS.

I'm expecting a reply saying "but anon, it is hacked and cheap" to this post but still.
>>
File: aladdin.jpg (58KB, 560x576px) Image search: [Google]
aladdin.jpg
58KB, 560x576px
Having "loyalty" to a video game console let alone a video game company is beyond fucking retarded and you should all feel awful.

If you like a game on a nintendo console or a sony console fucking play it.
You people act as if they're paying you by acting like children arguing over toys.
>>
>>378159106
Thank you.
>>
Unloyal enough to pirate their shit but loyal enough to defend them here. I just think defending fun gameplay over other shit is important and that people who care about "maturity" are retarded.
>>
>>378159379
You only think that in your immaturity. We still respect your opinion though.
>>
>>378144387
>having a favorite company

Embarrassing.
>>
>>378144387
I just get consoles based on the games I want to play. Once there's a tipping point on the games I enjoy, I get the console with the game and any backlog of games I wanted to try as well. Until then I just stick to PC games since there are a number of games that would get ported to it while I'm waiting for that big one.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.