[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2014 /v/: dark souls 2 feels like fan fiction because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: CLbKUKj.jpg (211KB, 796x1404px) Image search: [Google]
CLbKUKj.jpg
211KB, 796x1404px
>2014 /v/: dark souls 2 feels like fan fiction because it references things from the original dark souls
>2016 /v/: OMG I GET TO FIGHT THE MAIN CHARACTER FROM THE FIRST GAME THEN I GET TO FIGHT THE FINAL BOSS FROM THE FIRST GAME WHILE THE ORIGINAL MUSIC PLAYS BASED MIYAZAKI
>>
>>378136703
Dark Souls 2
>Based king builds a castle on top of hell itself and then goes to hell to fuck their shit up and seal the chaos, sacrificing himself for the good of the kingdom

Dark Souls 3
>sissy faggot inbred twins break each other legs because they love so much

Really makes you think
>>
Dark Souls 2 is shit, just admit that you like shit games and move on, everybody already has.
>>
DS2
>the souls of the lords were so powerfull they nevet trully extinguished, just moved on to grant power to the next

Ds3
>lol retcon seath is now some crazy dude, nitos jacket js worn by some slug monster and gwyns soul is what you get from final boss
>>
>>378138790
>shitty fanfiction tier garbage
>not wanting it retconned
>>
lore tldr

>Dark Souls 2
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________who cares nerd it's just a shit videogame

>Dark Souls III
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________who cares nerd it's just an okay videogame
>>
>>378139004
See OPs post dumbass
>>
Demon's Souls
>Undead dead dude, go kill things because you have fuck all else to do
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne
>Dude, go kill things because you have fuck all else to do
Dark Souls 3
>Undead dead dude, go kill these things because you have fuck all else to do
Dark Souls 4
>???
>>
File: IMG_3351.png (43KB, 1085x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3351.png
43KB, 1085x417px
>>
>>378142087
>a tumblr post that isn't remotely funny

who would have thought
>>
>>378136703
>>2014 /v/: dark souls 2 feels like fan fiction because it references things from the original dark souls

I've literally never fucking heard this complaint. If anything, Dark Souls 2 is way too fucking detached from the original's vision in pretty much every single aspect ranging from gameplay to art style and lore.
>>
>>378136703
>/v/
>liking DaS3
>defending the references
There's been almost nothing but negativity here since it came out, just like with every other vidya in existence.
>>
ds2 bad some good lore ideas and some bad ones
ds3 had some awesome lore ideas and then just drops you off a cliff
>>
>>378141838
The PC from demon souls is a spirit, not undead
>>
>>378136703
2 and 3 are both worse than every other entry in the series and are the only reason I would be hesitant about BB2.
>>
>>378142740
>spirit dead dude, go kill things because you have fuck all else to do
>>
>>378142740
Oh. I'll be honest, I wasn't paying attention. I'd played enough Souls by the time I got around to it that I knew nobody ever said anything worth listening to.
>>
/v/ loved DS when it came out, I remember people saying how it was more like a proper DSII.

Why do I come back after all this time and you guys hate it now? Do you guys like Dark souls 1 better now?
>>
>>378142740

>The PC is a ghost, and ghosts aren't undead.

What the ever-loving fuck did he mean by this.
>>
>DS1
>Andre stands up and beats the fucking shit out of you if you attack him, can perma-die

>DS3
>Andre whines like a little girl if you attack him, doesn't stop his copy pasted hammer loop and respawns like nothing happened
>exists only for faggots to go "ZOMG XD Andre!!!"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.