[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't romance her >can't make her smile and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 54

File: image_1.jpg (39KB, 640x502px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
39KB, 640x502px
>can't romance her
>can't make her smile and happy
>can't cuddle with her on dates
>can't teach her true love and make her feel special
Wasted opportunity.
>>
used goods
>>
>>378134614
That's the point of the OP dumbass.
>>
>>378134614
Kys virgin faggot
>>
I wouldn't have minded it if she replaced Ann's place in the PTs, but it's no big loss. Ann is fine too.
>>
>>378134491
Welcome to rune factory, enjoy your stay.
>>
File: a53.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
>>378134491
>romancing a non-virgin
>>
>>378134491
>ywn protect her smile

Mass disappointment.
>>
Can't wait for Persona 5 Golden where they make her a party member and have it be revealed Coach never got around to touching her
>>
>>378136630
>being a virgin underage
>>
>>378134491
You can have Kamoshida's leftovers.
>>
>>378134491
>wating used goods that got ruined by Kamoshida's chad dick

You know any time joker was banging her she'd just be pining and quivering for Kamoshida's giant pussy pounder.
>>
File: 1492811847824.jpg (258KB, 1443x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1492811847824.jpg
258KB, 1443x1300px
>>378134491

They'll probably do something with her in the expansion. She definitely deserves to be happy after all she went through at the start of the game.
>>
>>378138291
How is life being an underage insecure cuck fetishist?
>>
>>378138291
>giant pussy pounder
I know the guy is alpha as fuck, but he's still pure breed Jap
>>
>>378138291
Kek.
>>
>>378138129
You mean like the cast? Kill yourself

She has far too many issues for any Japanese writer to deal with
>>
File: enhanced3720141147742839.jpg (45KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced3720141147742839.jpg
45KB, 625x469px
>virgins being threathend and insecure by a girl like Shiho
>only think about a dudes dick
>>
>>378138832
No need to be insecure about your love of rape victims, I'm not insecure in my disdain for them.
>>
>>378138718
Only virgins under 18 are purity fags
>>
>>378138961
>a girl that tried to kill herself because she felt disgusting about being molested doesn't deserve love
Kys you piece of shit
>>
>>378139272
Rape victims are basket cases. I should actually be thanking you for being willing to deal with them and keeping them occupied. You're doing a service to the rest of us men.
>>
>>378139395
>I'm so insecure about myself that I need to find a virgin girl with a perfect untouched past
>>
>>378134491
>Wanting someone who's either a prego or had an abortion
No thanks
>>
>>378139753
When you have girls like Ann, Makoto and Futaba LITERALLY in your party and you spend every day with them, you'd need to have some sort of fetish for wounded, dependent girls to choose Shiho.

You're one sick fuck. I've held back so far, but damn you are fucking sick.
>>
>>378139935
When did /v/ became so underage?
>>
>>378140004
Around the time when you began posting probably
>>
>>378140083
If you only care for girls that are "pure" I'm sorry but you are an insecure virgin. There is nothing more to say.
>>
>>378134491
1. Pregnant with Kamoshida's child
2. Broken bones and failing organs from her suicide attempt
3. Mentally broken since she has shamed her school and family
>>
File: 1495551163043.png (964KB, 746x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1495551163043.png
964KB, 746x1072px
"Sis, I brought back some dinner for us! Um, are you still home?"

Sae Niijima glanced up from her laptop computer to see her younger sister enter the living room. "Oh, you're finally back! I'd begun to wonder what was taking you so long, Makoto. Was it that difficult to find an eatery to buy take-out from?"

Makoto winced. She knew her sister was often exhausted and stressed due to her work, but she wished that Sae didn't take her frustrations out on her so much. "I'm very sorry. I needed some time to think of something you would like but, in the end, with the amount of money you gave me, I couldn't afford very much."

Sae nodded. She supposed that she couldn't have anticipated anything great. She pushed her laptop aside momentarily to inspect the bags Makoto lowered onto the table. After reading the logo across the front of the first bag, Sae's face immediately scrunched up in condescension. "Wait a minute, Big Bang Burger? Makoto, did you really take all of this time just to purchase us food from Big Bang Burger? A fast food chain?"

"I...I didn't think you would be happy with it, Sis. I know." Makoto admitted. "But I thought you would be happier if I spent less money by buying from somewhere cheaper. I know how worried you are about our financial situation and, um, I thought if I spent less, it would be a good thing for the both of us."

Sae shook her head. "I suppose this is partially my own fault then. However, I do expect you to be more careful with your choices. Spending money cautiously but spending it on worthless things like this is the habit of a use...err...mm...ah, a-anyway, thank you for the dinner, Makoto. I'm sure it will be adequate."
>>
File: 1495160604768.png (250KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
1495160604768.png
250KB, 800x580px
>>378140435
The two sisters locked stares for a few tense moments before they looked away from each other. Makoto's heart felt as heavy as a stone in her chest. Useless. That was the word that her older sister had almost used to describe her. Although Sae had managed to catch herself from saying it this time around, the first time it had come out had been loud and clear, right to her face. Sae wished she'd never said such a horrible thing to her baby sister. Yet for some reason that word continued to manifest in her mind when she thought about her. Feeling rather guilt-ridden at the moment, Sae made a lunge for the paper bag and tore it open. She didn't care if it was fast food or not anymore. As long as she had something to distract herself from having to look at Makoto's distraught face, then that was fine.

Still, what Sae saw inside did not impress her much.

"Look at this." Sae shook her head. She removed some french fries and a burger from the bag. The burger was rather large, bigger than what she could probably stand to eat on her own. She took a close look at the receipt as well, just to make sure that Makoto's claims about a cheap price were valid. A prosecutor's pay was not paltry by any means, but since she was the only one in the small family of two making any money, they had to rely on her finances and her finances alone. Sae was being placed on very close watch by her superiors for her work in the Phantom Thieves case too. If she didn't provide enough results quickly, there was a chance that she could see some 'alterations' to her pay. Makoto, still thinking about the 'useless' comment, didn't wish to hang around for much longer.
>>
File: 1493657727219.png (167KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493657727219.png
167KB, 872x632px
>>378134491
>They wasted time on reddit Mishima and shit Ohya but no Shiho
>>
File: 1493186681973.png (195KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493186681973.png
195KB, 640x464px
>>378140548
"I'm going to finish eating in my room, if that is alright with you."

"Make sure to keep studying afterward!"

"I will, Sis. Good night."

Sae unwrapped the burger. She hated to say it, but she felt slightly intimidated by its girth at first glance. There was a beef patty, but there were so many slices of lettuce and tomato and cheese that she couldn't count it all. She could practically smell the abundance of calories wafting off of the thing. Why did Makoto think that this would be something she would want to eat? Still, she was literally starving, so she didn't think she would have been able to hold back from eating it for very long no matter how much she complained. There wasn't anything in the fridge that she would have rather eaten either. Sae heaved a sigh. She would eat a meal like this only one time and then she would never dare to touch such 'fast food' ever again. Another reason for her to stop eating at home, she supposed. She hoped that Makoto would not be eating out like this too often either. It would be terribly unhealthy on her part.

Sae looked over the receipt as she took her first bite of the burger. The price wasn't half-bad. In fact, food like this was so cheap that they could probably afford it for a very, very long time and still never worry about their income. As well as to mention, the burger itself was delicious. Incredibly delicious, in fact. All of the flavors from the condiments, the toppings and the meat itself mixed together to create an amazing burst of flavor in her mouth. But she would not be eating something such as this ever again from today onward. The price didn't matter. She just shouldn't eat stuff like this anymore.

Makoto peered around the corner and stared at her older sister as she ate. She couldn't believe that Sae had actually settled to eating the fast food after all.
>>
>>378140678
They wasted time on boring as fuck Makoto and not Shiho. I swear purity virgin fags should kys already.
>>
File: 1494410174777.png (179KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494410174777.png
179KB, 872x632px
>>378140706
"Don't let up, Niijima. You're one of the talented few we are relying on here to learn as much about the rise of these mysterious Phantom Thieves as we possibly can. We need you to put 100 percent effort into this." The SIU Director stated after having called her into his office. The two of them had just finished discussing the few bits and pieces of evidence that Sae's team had recently collected on the aforementioned Phantom Thieves.

Sae nodded her head briskly. "I will do my very best, sir. I am still working hard on the case even now."

"Perfect. I hope you don't mind pulling another all-nighter tonight. You may be needed to work on this Phantom Thieves case, but you cannot forget about the other cases you already had assigned. A prosecutor cannot miss out on any of their cases. It'll look bad not just for you, but our whole company."

"...I understand..." Sae hated all-nighters, but she understood that they were a natural part of the business.

"I should let you know that we are undergoing some important construction around the building for the next two months or so. We're adding a new wing." The SIU Director told her, "So we are going to have to change the building cafeteria schedule due to the location of the construction itself. We are going to have the cafeteria close at 8 rather than stay open throughout the night."

"What? B-But sir, then what should I do for my meals or my coffee? I typically eat much later, especially if I will be working throughout the night!"

"You'll just have to figure that out yourself. You're old enough to take care of getting your own food, I'm sure." Suddenly, the SIU Director's phone began to ring. He checked the caller ID for a second before his eyes visibly bulged from behind his glasses. "This is a very important call that I must take posthaste. Niijima, you can see yourself out. Keep up the good work and don't let yourself slip up. I'm counting on you."

"...I understand, sir. Thank you."
>>
>>378138718
>She has far too many issues for any Japanese writer to deal with

And this is why we can never have more interesting girls than the perfect version of each stereotype or anime cliche. I mean, characters like Yukari prove this. The moment we get a char with real issues that justify her anger people get pissy because she's not on their dick like Rise or being super cute during the entire game like Chie. Granted Yukari could use a bit more work herself, the point I'm making still stands.
>>
>people give a shit about this non-character
You're the video game version of those Tumblrtots who got their panties in a twist when Barb from Stranger Things got killed
>>
File: 74549-46.png (99KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
74549-46.png
99KB, 399x399px
>>378140882
Sae groaned into her hand upon reentering into the hallway. Now she had to spend even more money on food. She'd been relying on the office cafeteria for a while. She attempted to imagine a place where she could purchase meals on the extreme cheap and yet Big Bang Burger had to be the first place that popped into her mind. It was a fast food chain and she'd told herself that she would never eat from there again, but...times were tough. She needed to be practical about her finances more so than she needed to be stingy about what she ate. A few more burgers wouldn't kill her.

'I suppose I don't have a ton of other options, do I?' Sae decided she would search for information online of any other eateries that served cheap. In the end, though, she found herself settling for Big Bang Burger anyway after remembering how delicious it had tasted.
>>
>378140990
You must be 18+ to post here
>>
>>378141027
"Ah! Sae! There you are!"

Goro Akechi moved with great speed toward the young prosecutor. Sae sat huddled away in her corner of the large room while tapping frantically at the keyboard of her computer. She didn't seem to hear or even acknowledge Akechi's presence at all until he was standing directly beside her. The detective prince peered over her shoulder to see she wasn't only preoccupied with her work but also with her meal. Akechi frowned slightly. He couldn't say that he had ever imagined that Sae Niijima, of all people, would be a patron of Big Bang Burger, but the colorful logo present on her paper bag proved it so. It looked like she had bought TWO burgers and a medium fry. Not a small, but a medium. The only thing remotely healthy about Sae's lunch was the bottle of water. Akechi was not someone who would deny the science behind eating and the way it could help stimulate the human brain for better work, but he also thought that Sae might have been a tad overdoing it.

"That's a rather, um, interesting lunch that you have purchased there, Sae. I never would have thought that I would see an up and coming prosecutor like yourself eating fast food. Don't you think it might be a bad choice, however? I fear that the high amount of calories and fat content could result in-"
>>
>>378140331
This she's a slut.
>>
>>378140320
You should have thought it out more before you chose to get pounded by Chad Thundercock and his 40 Virginity Robbers
>>
>>378140331
If she had broken bones, it'd abort the baby
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>378141314
Sae looked up from her computer. She quickly swallowed the bite of meat, bread and condiments she'd been chomping on up until that point. "Goro Akechi, I would greatly appreciate it if you could keep your comments on my dietary choices to yourself. I am eating what I can to ensure that I do not end up starving and that is simply the fact of the matter. If I was able to spend my hard-earned money every night eating delicious pancakes or sirloin steak as you do, I would gladly do so. I am simply trying to live on a budget until we can finally catch these damn Phantom Thieves so I can get back on my normal schedule again. I'm sorry if I seemed to go off on a tangent, but I hope you understand my situation."

"Eh? Is that what you believe I eat? I don't normally eat pancakes for dinner, but that DOES sound like a compelling idea. It's not like I make much more than you do either, just so you know. A-Anyway, I suppose you are right, Sae. It really isn't my business to pry and I am aware of that. Still, are you sure there really is nothing better you could eat than Big Bang Burger? Is your pay truly so low despite being a prosecutor favored by the SIU Director himself? I could speak to him if you'd like to see about an increase to your pay. Or even a meal plan. Anything would be better for you than continuing to eat fast food like this."

"Don't bother. I do not need your help in any of these matters." Sae was already a very stubborn woman, but being in the debt of Goro Akechi would be such an insult to her pride that she didn't even want to imagine it. Also, she'd started to grow more favorable to Big Bang Burger. Another thing she didn't want to imagine despite it being the truth.
>>
File: Akechi.Goro.full.2056913.jpg (315KB, 957x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Akechi.Goro.full.2056913.jpg
315KB, 957x1332px
>>378141418
Akechi nodded his head briskly. "Very well, then. I suppose you would like me to leave you to your work, correct?"

"NOW you are showing proper insight as a detective, Goro Akechi."

Akechi nodded again and turned around to take his leave, not wishing to earn more ire from the older woman. As he walked away, his tactically-trained ears managed to pick up the faintest of burps slipping out of Sae's throat. He looked at her over his shoulder. Her back was still facing him, but she clearly had her fist near her mouth. She might have thought she did her best to hide it, but alas for Sae, Goro Akechi was not one to easily conceal things from. Akechi breathed out like he had been holding his breath for the past few minutes. He was glad he hadn't been dumb enough during their conversation to make note of how snug her pant-suit had begun to look around her waist and thighs.

"I do hope that she doesn't overdo it. However, this is Sae Niijima I'm talking about here. I don't think I've ever met a woman more in control of herself."
>>
>>378141316
>>378141341
>my insecurity is so high the only thing I in my mind is another mans dick
>>
>>378139272
All she had to do was not go to Kamoshida'a house, she wanted his cock.
>>
File: 1493052101820.jpg (23KB, 246x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493052101820.jpg
23KB, 246x275px
>>378141587
>>
>>378141615
Enjoy kissing a girl that tastes of another man loser, NORMAL FAGS ON SYICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 2kXY4wjd.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2kXY4wjd.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>378141587
Sae could not have breathed out a salty sigh of annoyance any faster. Yet again people were clamoring on and on about the Phantom Thieves. Not just in the news, but also online, where the discussions were especially heated about every aspect of their existence, from their identities to their abilities. It gave the young prosecutor a serious headache. She reached over and she grabbed the plastic cup beside her. Then again, maybe the headache she was currently experiencing was not actually her disdain toward the Phantom Thieves but rather this extremely cold iced coffee shake that she'd purchased for her late night shift. Another all-nighter required her to stay awake, something that only caffeine could help with, so she needed all that she could get. Sae took a deep sip from her drink. She probably shouldn't have gotten one with so much sugar and cream but she had been in a bad mood all day and these sort of things helped calm her down a little bit. The food she ate had helped somewhat, too. Placing the drink aside, she resumed tapping away at her laptop.

Sae did what she could to ignore the straining of her uniform, the sensation of fabric digging into her skin, that had gradually become present on various areas all over her body. Her chest and her stomach were especially uncomfortable. She had a hard time buttoning up her suit this morning. Her pants had nearly tore open around her thighs. Every passing day, it seemed like her body was becoming more smothered and it frightened her when she thought about it for too long. Sae forced herself to ignore it all though. She had no time to be worrying about shrinking clothes or potential weight gain (as much as she wished to believe the latter was not the case to begin with). She grabbed her shake and drank some more of it in a huff. Work was more important than working out.
>>
>>378141678
>All she had to do was not go to Kamoshida'a house
someone didn't actually play the game
>>
>>378141678
>>378141774
>being an insecure virgin that can't stop thinking about dicks
>>
>>378141807
Another month and a half passed. The Phantom Thieves' popularity continued to rise steadily among the public whereas trust in the efforts of the police and the law makers rapidly plummeted. It did no good for either Sae's attitude or her waistline.

One night, during a very rare time when she wasn't in the office, Sae Niijima found herself waddling through Shibuya's Central Street. She enforced whatever mental gymnastics she could possibly achieve to prevent her from noticing how everyone stared so strangely at her passing or how she was ACTUALLY waddling because of her touching inner-thighs. Instead, she entered the closest Big Bang Burger establishment. She'd noticed outside on a sign that there was some sort of challenge being held. Apparently, if you could eat the so-called Comet Burger, then you would be able to win a prize. Not only that, but it cost less if you took the challenge at night. Sae knew that eating something like this would be absolutely horrible for her and her current state of health. However, she felt compelled to do it for various reasons. If she ate so much now then she would likely be unwilling or unable to eat again for the rest of the day, sparring her the potential of overindulging for once. On the other hand she could take back whatever she didn't manage to finish to give her potentially two meals for the price of one. Despite being rather chubby on the outside nowadays, Sae's mind was still as athletic as ever.
>>
>>378141953
She cracked open her wallet and slammed a handful of yen onto the counter. "I'd like to take on the Big Bang Challenge please."

The woman behind the counter stared at Sae as if she were legitimately mad. She'd never seen a woman quite so big before. Even though she had such a stern and serious expression plastered securely on her round face, and even though she wore a fancy black pant-suit just like someone in law would, she was actually rather fat-looking. She had a fair amount of chubbiness to her face. Her arms were chunky with blubber rather than tight with muscle. Her suit's buttons were strained by a prominent belly bulge that folded itself against the counter. Her hips, which the register girl had seen when Sae first entered, were so wide that she probably wouldn't be able to fit through the bathroom door down the corridor.

This was not the kind of woman who should have been looking to engage in the Big Bang Challenge. Instead she should have gone around back and checked out the gym to lose some of those repulsive pounds. However, the cashier girl she had no right to tell others what do with themselves or their bodies. Instead, she quietly accepted the money that Sae offered her and sent in a call for the Big Bang Challenge to be prepared. Sae walked over to one of the booths in the back and took her seat. It was a snug fit, but she managed to sit herself down anyway. She couldn't readjust enough for her poor gut, which was squeezed painfully between her torso and the table, but there was nothing better she felt she could do.
>>
>I....I only go for Makoto because she's so p....pure and naive that I don't feel threatened XD
>>
File: persona-5-big-bang-burger.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-big-bang-burger.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>378142071
'As long as I eat this, then I should be full enough to not have to worry about another meal for a long time. Maybe it could even last into the next day! Though that doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If I continue to let myself be distracted by food, I won't be able to solve the mystery of the Phantom Thieves, or even complete any of my other cases, anytime soon! After this, I will return back to work and I will sit myself down and conduct myself properly as I must! No further distractions! Right after this burger!'

Restraint and focus, however, were pushed to the very back of Sae's mind when the massive Comet Burger was finally brought before her. She had no doubt in her mind when she first lifted the heavy, edible mass in her hands that she would not be able to finish it. It greatly pleased her to think that, because it meant that she wasn't so far gone with her fatness that she could handle stuffing her stomach with something so absurdly huge and get away with it. She tried to ignore the stunned expressions of the onlookers. Not many people took on the Big Bang Challenge, apparently.

'As long as I eat this with enough restraint, I should be able to eat enough to fill myself for the night!'

In the end, she managed to devour the entire Comet Burger AND a coke in the process. She received a free burger-scented key-chain for her trouble.

"Wait a minute...what do you mean that there's more than one RANK to this Challenge? You mean there's something called a 'Gravity Burger' too?"
>>
File: 1494283529389.jpg (69KB, 450x684px) Image search: [Google]
1494283529389.jpg
69KB, 450x684px
where my Annbros at?
>>
File: Waddle.jpg (23KB, 468x343px) Image search: [Google]
Waddle.jpg
23KB, 468x343px
>>378142237
Sae Niijima continued to lose the battle of restraint against her ever-increasing appetite. Sadly, no amount of law practice she could ever learn would be enough for her to be able to prosecute the calories that dared to mar her figure. It wasn't even literally possible, anyway.

She ate until the buttons on her jacket looked tight enough to pop. Then the buttons actually started to pop off. Rips appeared all over in her pant-suit. During one trial, while she was attempting to explain the defendant's crime, Sae found herself momentarily trapped in her seat when her gut became lodged under the table. After that, she started to show herself in person less and less, resigning herself to a less 'front line' sort of role in her work. She had to plead with the SIU Director to allow it, all because of how embarrassed she was with her growing predicament. She spent some extra cash she'd saved from eating at Big Bang Burger so often to purchase a larger pant-suit, but it never felt the same to her. It wasn't as if a bigger suit could actually cover up her blubber. Her weight gain was obvious as could be, clear as day to anyone who even got half of a good look at her or less, and poor Sae was mortified.

Thus, Sae returned back home one day and she declared to Makoto that she would be working primarily from the apartment living room from now on. She'd spoken to the SIU Director about it and, though he seemed greatly reluctant to accept the change at first, he had allowed her request to work from home. It would affect her overall performance as a member of the team but Sae felt it was a necessary sacrifice. Luckily her paycheck wouldn't be torn asunder because of it either. The new set-up didn't do a ton overall to alleviate her of the overwhelming stress she suffered day in and day out, but being home was better than being at work. She couldn't stand to think about what people whispered behind her back anymore. Her very wide, flabby back.
>>
Wait Shiho got raped? I thought it was just Kamoshida molesting her.
>>
File: 5562379610937.jpg (129KB, 1349x709px) Image search: [Google]
5562379610937.jpg
129KB, 1349x709px
>>378142447
This brought a whole new set of problems for the other, younger female Niijima to deal with, however.

Makoto had already been the apartment's caretaker, but now she had to be her sister's caretaker to an extent too. Sae was still capable of moving on her own, for the most part, and she wasn't so fat that she needed to sit around everywhere for everything. Yet at over 550 pounds, past a quarter-ton, and so out of shape that she had not been able to adapt to her size, Sae wasn't going to be moving very quickly. That was why Makoto needed to be there to do all of the 'small' things for her including making dinner. Makoto tried to make more healthy meals to help offset her sister's obesity. Unfortunately, whatever it was that Sae ate during the day while Makoto was at school seemed to be keeping her well on track to growing even bigger. Slowly but surely the fatness of her figure increased. Sae knew that exercising was important but keeping the lights on and preventing them from becoming homeless was even more important, so work always remained first in her mind. Makoto constantly went over the details with herself, attempting to comprehend the explanation behind how her older sibling could have become so porcine. Did it truly all start from eating Big Bang Burger for the first time?

"Mmph...M-Makoto, you wouldn't happen to be almost done preparing dinner, would you?" Sae called. She hastily wiped away some sweet sauce lingering on her lip so that her little sister wouldn't notice it. She sometimes sneaked a snack or two, or even an entire meal, without Makoto ever seeing it.

Makoto poked her head out of the kitchen door. "It'll still be a little while. Are you feeling alright, Sis? Are you comfortable?"

"Of course I am." said Sae with a huff.
>>
>>378142576
>>378142447
Whoever wrote these seriously needs a thesaurus.
>>
>>378142528
It's vague.
>>
>>378142528
>Wait Shiho got raped?
I hope so. Imagine how fucked over Kamoshida would be if he got mindbroken for molesting a girl into suicide and he didnt even get his deck wet
>>
>>378142528
He did something, but it's never actually confirmed how far he went. Could be an actual rape, since it's Persona, but he could've started molesting her then beat her up over the frustration of her not being Ann.
>>
>>378142631
Well considering that during Kamoshida's on-stage confession, the thing that seemed to make him the most ashamed was "attempting" to "invite" Ann to have "relations", which she declined, I think it's pretty safe to assume he never raped anyone.
>>
File: 3894023568049.jpg (632KB, 1000x1468px) Image search: [Google]
3894023568049.jpg
632KB, 1000x1468px
>>378142576
It was BECAUSE she was so comfortable that she was never likely going to lose any weight again, Sae thought to herself. She rubbed her stomach, which splayed itself across her lap in form of two big, white, soft pillows resting on top of one another. She used her own gut as a placeholder for her laptop when she worked, that was how massively and ridiculously distended her abdomen had become. Her thighs were simply gigantic. An entire couch cushion seemed to be flattened underneath by each thigh. Her buttocks left a deep hole so valley-like that only someone of her girth could possibly fill it. Her face had never looked doughier thanks to all of that extra fat clinging to her cheeks and her chins. She was very, very belly-heavy, but she didn't lack in any particular area either. Her chest had definitely seen its fair share of ruined blouses, dresses and shirts. Sae had to abandon her pant-suit (she didn't need to wear such a thing at home, of course) for a sweat-shirt and some sweatpants. Anything that could fit her was necessary.

She'd been providing her constituents with all sorts of information she gathered through her research online and inside the police databases, even including guidelines on how to handle some of the latest cases for her 'substitutes'. However, she was still being expected to figure out a trial for the Phantom Thieves too. The SIU Director really seemed to think she could do it, for some reason. Unfortunately, Sae couldn't come up with a single answer so far. She was barely able to fit through her front door without some trouble nowadays so going out and gathering evidence on her own was a no-go anyway. Her work was done almost entirely through e-mails and documents. She worked hours on end to achieve even the slightest bit of leeway. To learn the secrets of the Phantom Thieves in her current state would be a next to impossible task. Still, for her career, she had to remain on top of things.
>>
File: 1494215025103.png (128KB, 414x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494215025103.png
128KB, 414x297px
>end of october
>wasted bunch of days doing useless shit
>barely about to max out Ryuji and Ann
>only maxed out Tae and Kawakami
>haven't unlocked the politicians, the arcade kid, and the airshop guy's confidant
>tfw days wasted on story
>afraid to go to the dvd store after my first missed deadline
>Barely interacted with Futaba, Yusuke, Twin Wardens and the fortune teller
>Trying to max out Charm for Makoto's confidant
>I always forget to raise my Confidant with Boss
I think I fucked up bros
>>
File: MikaP5.png (113KB, 314x430px) Image search: [Google]
MikaP5.png
113KB, 314x430px
Why are all the cutest girls NPCs in this game? Hell it's supposed to be a waifufag game and then they go and make the male confidants better than the female ones, what's the deal here
>>
File: 1494173754106.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494173754106.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>378142929
"Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?"

"Yes, I'm very sure, Makoto." Sae said, wheezing a little more. "But thank you for asking. You continue to focus on preparing dinner. I'm almost done typing up my latest report. I need to send it out in a few minutes' time."

"I understand."

Sae's stomach began to rumble, giving the obese young woman some prominent discomfort. "Ugh...M-Makoto, sorry to seem insistent, but if any of the side dishes are done, then you wouldn't mind bringing them in here for me to nibble on them, would you?"

"Well, you don't seem to really mind what you eat as long as you get to. I have a salad ready." Makoto sighed.

"A salad would be good." One salad would not be enough to help Sae lose weight, but it was the start of something at least.

Makoto stared long and hard at her sister. Sae Niijima the blob. Completely out of shape, breathing heavily from even putting on her own clothes in the morning, taking up two whole couch cushions, constantly munching as she typed away at her computer late into the night, and always looking for some way to minimize movement and maximize laziness. None of those things would have ever fit her sister before, or at least Makoto could not have believed her sister would behave in such a way. She had always been headstrong, serious and hard-working, so her getting fat seemed the farthest, most unlikely thing possible. Makoto had always looked up to her sister, and she'd also feared and pitied and sometimes loathed her a little too. Life had been tough and unfair since Dad died but it still had made some sense. But now here she and Sae were in present day, with the older of the two sitting around constantly while being pampered like a pig.
>>
>>378143041
Mika is a nasty bitch and I bet her cooter smells like old man semen.
>>
File: i-MjV0Rd.jpg (24KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
i-MjV0Rd.jpg
24KB, 295x295px
>>378143071
"It's funny..." Makoto suddenly said aloud.

Sae looked up from her computer, her extra chin scrunching against her neck. "What's funny?"

"I don't know. I guess it's just sort of funny how I've ended up being the one to take care of you. I never thought that would happen. Without me around, expecting you to be able to do all of these things around the apartment would be USELESS, wouldn't it?"

Sae's eyes widened so much that they even managed to peek out from over her chubby jowls. "...Useless?"

Makoto looked back over at the kitchen when she heard a sound. "Oh, I think the food is almost ready! I should go and add the dressing to the salad and finish putting things together! Excuse me!"

Sae stared after Makoto with her jaw hanging. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. That was the same word that she had once used to describe her own sister before. She was right, though. The fat woman closed her laptop and put it aside, pinching her brow in great distress. Her stomach gurgled again, determined to make itself known and receive its satiation. She was the one making the money but that was the only thing she ever did nowadays.
>>
>>378142891
This, pretty sure he just liked to beat Shiho, most likely spanked and groped her. If it was rape she'd probably find a taller building.
>>
>this thread right now
>>
File: Makoto_All_Out.png (93KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto_All_Out.png
93KB, 512x512px
>>378143253
Makoto shortly later realized what she'd said and how it might have come out. She apologized to Sae profusely during dinner. She really did love her sister, whether she was thin or morbidly obese or anything else in between. They only had one another after all. Makoto hugged her sister and allowed the embrace to linger. Sae was a lot softer on the outside nowadays, which actually wasn't a bad thing.

"Sis, even if you don't indict the Phantom Thieves, you're still an amazing prosecutor! Please don't push yourself too hard, okay?"

"I won't rest...URP...until I've built up my case against them. It's for the sake of my career."

Makoto sighed. She wondered if her sister had a Palace or at the very least a Shadow they could talk to from within Mementos. If either option existed, there was a chance they could use that to help fix Sae's eating habits once and for all. Makoto decided to herself that she would bring it up with the other Phantom Thieves during their next meeting. She knew that asking such a thing from her teammates would be for the purpose less of reforming society and more of fixing her personal family issues, but it was worth a shot anyway.
>>
What the fuck is with this endless fanfiction spam?
>>
>>378143220
Probably not, she's married to her job like Sae is and doesn't give anything/anyone else the time of day.
>>
>>378143025
do the politician, he gives charm and ranks up every time you go see him, regardless of having a Sun persona or not, if I recall correctly.
>>
File: IMG_5370.jpg (95KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5370.jpg
95KB, 474x460px
Makoto took it in the ass dozens of times, she's unpure but just tells people it doesn't count since it's anal
>>
>>378143291
I always assumed that he molested her, but didn't go so far as to actually stick his dick in her. There's really no way of knowing, though.
>>
>>378143041
it's really strange how Mika gets a portrait but other Confidant related NPCs don't
>>
File: 7Em2rUB.png (2MB, 2773x3078px) Image search: [Google]
7Em2rUB.png
2MB, 2773x3078px
I love Shiho!
>>
>>378134491
>nips
>ever even CONSIDERING going for a "damaged" or "used" girl in their media let alone real life
Cecily anyone? Or light novel bitch?
>>
File: shiho4.png (605KB, 726x1095px) Image search: [Google]
shiho4.png
605KB, 726x1095px
>>378134491
But you cant romance girls already taken.
>>
>>378143451
Are you making a hard dick joke?
>>
>>378144287
This is why Shiho should have just died. She's useless now.
>>
>>378144902
Ikr!! XD
>>
All these people that are mad people don't want to romance a rape victim are funny.
>>
>>378144287
isn't Marida Cruz one of the more popular Unicorn characters?
>>
>>378134491
You'd never be able to satisfy her since she already experienced Kamoshida's king sized cock.
>>
I'd fuck Shiho in the ass and then dump her right after. What do you think her reaction would be?
>>
>>378145446
Who's that? I was talking about the light novel that cause its studio to shut down when it turned out the heroine had had a boyfriend before the current mc.
>>
>>378145704
She'd find a taller building
>>
>>378134491
But anon, doing all those things for Shiho is Ann's job. You can't take that from her.
>>
Hifumi > Tae > Mika > Sae > Ann > Shiho > Kawakami > Chihaya > Haru > Futaba > Ohya > Eiko
>>
>>378145702
>being so insecure I care so much about a dick
Are you a faggot of what?
>>
File: HeavyLaugh.jpg (17KB, 418x234px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyLaugh.jpg
17KB, 418x234px
>>378145784
>>
>>378145776
From Gundam Unicorn. A clone that was later turned into a child sex slave and was rescued later by the villain faction.
>>
>>378139935
Maybe I just like a girl with black hair in a ponytail? Ever think of that?
>>
>>378145890
It's a video game, anon. She isn't real.
>>
>>378134491
I assumed they avoided it because it could be too much like taking advantage of a rape victim.
>>
>>378134491
Why would you be able to romance her? She's canonically gay.
>>
Please keep up with the fan fiction of Fat Sae Nijima. Need moar.
>>
>>378146004
Thats not an answer
>>
File: KnightOfTheBlack.png (169KB, 463x329px) Image search: [Google]
KnightOfTheBlack.png
169KB, 463x329px
>Rank 10
>Try to kiss Shiho
>She has a a rape flashback
>Screams at you to stop
>Meekly apologizes, tells you she can't do it and leaves

Sounds depressing senpai
>>
>>378145890
>>378138832
>>378138404
micro dick spotted
>>
>>378146012
>>378146210
Pretty much.
I'm sure some of you have good intentions kinda but she's the one female that doesn't need a dicking
>>
>>378146037
So what you're saying is FEMC confirmed for rerelease?
>>
>>378146330
>projecting your cuck chad fetish
Bet you were bullied in hs too
>>
>>378145973
Haven't watched that, Iron Blooded Orphans is great though.
>>
>>378143025
What the fuck did you use your time for?
>>
>>378146583
Please be careful, you'll summon the shitposter on a quest to try and convince everyone that Destiny is a good show by constantly calling IBO terrible.
>>
>>378143025
What the actual fuck did you do with your time
>>
>>378146509
(____)____)==D
>>
>>378146386
You can start a romance relationship with someone without dicking right away. Specially with someone like Shiho. Give it time.
>>
>>378134491
Did Kamoshida have sex with her?
>>
>>378145702
Kamoshida probably has a small dick. He wouldn't act like such an alpha if he wasn't trying to compensate.
>>
>>378146801
Let the cuck fetish fags have their fantasies anon.
>>
File: 1495429586763.gif (2MB, 299x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495429586763.gif
2MB, 299x348px
>>378146693
Autists...
>>
>>378146629
>>378146707
Working in that beef bowl shop/Flower shop
After a long while, I learned you can earn more money from the Mementos
>>
>>378147418
>After a long while, I learned you can earn more money from the Mementos
You legitimately wageslaved in a video game.
Congratulations
>>
>>378147418
What did you need money so badly for?
>>
Just wait for revision version of P5 with her, Akechi staying on the team, more momentos missions from confidants, more dates and Phantom Thieves events like P4 had. Oh yeah, and some special true final boss
>>
>>378147810
Kawakami, the cutest money sink.
>>
>>378134491
She got molested, or raped, or both. She's now a lesbian.
>>
>>378148282
Anon if you include the costs off of selling treasure at Iwai's shop even in the initial Palaces you make atleast 100k each time, why did you do this?
>>
>>378148616
He wanted to show Kawakami that he can work hard to make her happy.
He should have been working smarter though
>>
>>378147810
I kept buying the best Weapons and Equipment for all my teammates
Shit piles up
>>
Whats the best gift for Kawakami? Vacuum figurine?
>>
>>378148814
There's this thing called fortune money reading, you know?
Or treasure traps.
Or using pulinpa on midbosses at Mementos.
>>
>>378143025
>Yoshida, Sun confidant
He has a timelimit, so you probably missed or fucked his confidant which one of the best of the game

>Twins
You can do that anytime. You can even do it in a row

>>378147418
Not just momentos, but even in palaces you can get money from negotiations, even if you fail you can go again into negotiations in the same fight.
Confusion works for a bunch of enemies even in palaces, but in momentos you can fuck the shadows. The Shadow Mr.Takese would give like 40k or so and there was another shadow that gave each round 50k

But they fucked the value of the treasures. Treasures are worth nothing and is a waste of time, aside of finding the demon treasures

>>378147810
You need 50 or 100k for the ad.Sp3, you need 5k every week for the juice, you need 5k for the fortune to raise the confidants, you need 5k like a bunch of times for Kawakami, money for coffe in rainy days, money for that fertalizer for the plant. And if you want to mess around with persona fusion, you need money
>>
>>378148964
Presumably he wasn't using a guide/looking up ways to fuck the economy of the game
>>
File: persona monkeys.png (538KB, 811x445px) Image search: [Google]
persona monkeys.png
538KB, 811x445px
>>
>>378149092
Dude, you just have to pay attention to discover the first 2.
>>
>>378146693
>IBO
>good
Hue.
>>378147071
Can't browse /m/ without that guy samefagging. Shit sucks
>>
>>378149192
Plenty of people wouldn't bother with Chiya
>>
>>378149316
What this anon
I've didn't want to spend 100k yen for the longest time until recently
>>
>>378138404
I'm not underage, or insecure, but I do have a cuckold fetish. Life is OK overall. My great, but could be much worse.
>>
>>378148814

It is not worth to waste money on weapons early game unless if they have somekind of side effect. After july or so, you can transmute in Iwai's shop or with Persona. But even then, you don't need to waste much time with those, you can always exploit weaknesses or abuse of physical attacks with Confuse, Sleep, Dizzy except for the main-bosses of each palace
Armors, you don't even need to buy the expensives ones in the shop, momentos have better ones anyways.
>>
>>378149316
>>378149417
The game is all about developing your social links, for crying out loud. Of course it's gonna be worth it no matter how expensive it is to start it.
>>
File: claygirl.jpg (42KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
claygirl.jpg
42KB, 584x438px
>>378136630
The hell you talking about? One was a prostitute, another doesn't like inexperience boys but sticks with you to be her bitch, and there's the drunk one who it's been a while but yolo
>>
>>378150026
You have limited time though. And the further in to the game you go the less useful she is
>>
File: 1494088558858.png (17KB, 232x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494088558858.png
17KB, 232x241px
>literally falls from a great height
>not Tower S.Link
>>
>>378134491
I ignore the fuck out of ann as I give no shits for her. If I befriend ann will I get to see her again??
>>
>>378149194
>IBO
>good
Never said it was good, but boy do I look on it more forgivingly after what that autist has done.
>>
>>378150428
>And the further in to the game you go the less useful she is
I used her to buy affection. She saved my social links with the PT that I didn't max before a certain month by circumventing the need for dates
>>
File: DAPZXokW0AEnZJL.jpg (83KB, 675x538px) Image search: [Google]
DAPZXokW0AEnZJL.jpg
83KB, 675x538px
How will each character play in the inevitable P5 Arena?
>>
>>378150551
Yes on Rank 9. Also, the only really interesting parts of Ann's Confidant is when she talks about Shiho, though she does do that fairly often.
>>
>>378150490
Honestly, do you guys think they'd be able to handle a mental wreck on the level of Shiho decently within a Confidant? For all the other chicks who went through abuse it was in the distant past atleast and they're ready to recover, whereas this chick just attempted suicide and is in the hospital, it's a different beast altogether I think
>>
>>378150640
All I feel is disappointment yet a raging hardon for those MS.
The dude was worse with the constant generals 24/7 during airing and shitposting on /a/.
>better /m/ threads on /v/
>>378150490
>no SL with mindraped Kamoshida
>>
>>378150905
Goro is shit but I am looking forward to seeing him in the inevitable P5:A, he's stylish as fuck + edgy characters always translate into fun movesets in fighting games for some reason
>>
>>378134614
I want to have sensual, lusty, meaningful secks with shiho so she falls in love with me and wants to marry me but I refuse and only make her my glorified fuck whole that I feed once in a while.
>>
>>378151197
>stance change Goro allows Loki and Robin Hood
Can't wait.
>>
>>378136801
>Then you get a new wafiu
Hell ye
>>
>>378134491
No writer is willing to commit career suicide by coming up with a rape victim romance.
>>
File: 1495478657651.jpg (57KB, 497x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495478657651.jpg
57KB, 497x358px
>>378140678
>>
File: 1495699019403m.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495699019403m.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>378138291
>kamoshida's chad dick
What if kamoshida wanted to pound kawakami, but she wanted ryuji instead?
Is this why kamoshida goes for shiho and mishima?
>>
I want to romance Shiho because she has a ponytail.
>>
>>378150905
Makoto will use Johanna as support or backup, mostly fights on her own with her meme-tier martial arts.

The new Akihiko basically. Easy to pick up and play but ultimately low tier.
>>
File: CutInSub_0_12_10.000-0.png (269KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
CutInSub_0_12_10.000-0.png
269KB, 872x632px
Shiho will be Aeon in the remake. Screencap this post.
>>
>>378136801
She moves town though.

Also do we really need a new party member at all, we still have some currently existing ones who'd benefit from some more attention?
>>
File: downloadfile-3.jpg (169KB, 985x663px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-3.jpg
169KB, 985x663px
>>378152151
>girls with ponytails are your one weakness.
"Yes daddy, give me your cummies,"
>>
>>378142348

Ann is cute and fun to be around.
>>
>>378152318
would everyone here fuck shadow sae
>>
>>378152318
It'll probably be a seperate Lavenza s.link.

Hell I still think they're planning something with Sae of that sort too.
>>
>>378152473
Obviously, why ask such stupid questions?
>>
File: what happened.jpg (120KB, 1435x1559px) Image search: [Google]
what happened.jpg
120KB, 1435x1559px
>>378147418
Anon, you know about the sell treasure tab for the gun salesman?
>>
>>378134491
I want to drag Morgana's face into the ground everytime that catfuck stops me from going out and tell me to go to sleep.
>>
>>378152318
Shiho would only be an S.Link if they introduced a FeMC, so they could be really good friends together.
>>
>>378152548
But she's your sister in law, Anon.
>>
File: sae.png (173KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
sae.png
173KB, 872x632px
>>378134491
>can't romance her
>can't make her smile and happy
>can't cuddle with her on dates
>can't teach her true love and make her feel special
Wasted opportunity.
>>
>>378142528
From what we know he probably just hit her and maybe coped a feel here or there. But finding photos of her in his room implies he at least wacks of to her. Probably thinks about ann whilst beating his neat though.
>>
>>378152772
Rape is more likely honestly. He was totally immune to scrutiny so restraining himself seems extremely bizarre.
>>
File: 1495757105561.jpg (295KB, 1178x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1495757105561.jpg
295KB, 1178x1632px
>>378152657
I'm happy to do all that with her sister instead. Maybe you'll get our day with the re-release, anon.
>>
>>378152646
Perfect for sneaking into their house in the middle of the night, accidentally going into the wrong room and fucking Sae's lights out thinking it was Makoto, yeah.
>>
wew fags go back to your containment in persona general
>>
>>378142447
Fucking H anon. I actually liked sae and thought she was the best. STOP MAKING HER A LITERAL BURGER
>>
File: Go The Fuck To Sleep.png (1MB, 1236x720px) Image search: [Google]
Go The Fuck To Sleep.png
1MB, 1236x720px
>>378152627
>not posting the picture
>>
>>378153047
no
>>
File: 1447625592329.jpg (197KB, 613x519px) Image search: [Google]
1447625592329.jpg
197KB, 613x519px
Which Persona has the best non-Confidant/S. Link NPCs? I think it was probably 5, 4 had Funky Student, who is the all time greatest, but he was the only one I really found memorable, the only one I remember from 3 was the girl who wanted to fuck Mitsuru, but 5 had Foreign Barker, the Pick-Up Artists, Pompous Male Customer and on top of that the ones that I only rarely spoke to were good as well, like the guy who kept claiming he was a Phantom Thief and the guy playing his guitar.
>>
File: 1495157374838.png (39KB, 296x389px) Image search: [Google]
1495157374838.png
39KB, 296x389px
>>378145702
If anything akira has the big johnson. Ik cause he's literally me.
>>
File: 1495687196124.png (126KB, 512x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495687196124.png
126KB, 512x810px
>>378148957
Akira's bigboy penis... ;)
>>
>>378142528
From my perspective, it was most likely something like just regular beatings. Which she just accepted because it was something she could take. Then, on that particular day, he went further and actually raped her, which is what pushed her over the edge to commit suicide.
>>
>>378134491
>liking damaged goods
>>
>>378153404
That pic is amazing
>>
>>378153986
>liking robots like Onode....I mean Makoto
>>
>>378153404
>the only one I remember from 3 was the girl who wanted to fuck Mitsuru
>forgetting Stalker-chan and Stalker-kun
P3's NPCs were rather forgettable, really, but I think the teaching staff and the shop owners were pretty good
>>
>>378141953
i need chubby sae art now.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.