[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are girls so bad at games /v/? I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: card.jpg (8KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
8KB, 160x220px
Why the fuck are girls so bad at games /v/?

I've been trying to teach my girlfriend and another ex in the past to play Hearthstone but she never stops and thinks about her plays before she makes them and comes out with 'sorry anon, i'm not sure' when she does make a play and I ask her why.
>>
Maybe they don't give a fuck about dogshit video games?
>>
They cannot grasp systems that aren't social structures and cannot plan, they seek immediate satisfaction.
>>
File: 1495373218236.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495373218236.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>378133450
because they're new to the game you fucking idiot
>2017
>still playing hearthstone
>>
Lack of testosterone and intelligence.
>>
any other aspects of your life you would like to post on your blog here? would you like us to congratulate you on having a girlfriend?
>>
>>378133450
>Hound someone for not playing exactly the same way you do.
>Playing a shit garbage RNG reliant game to begin with.
Why the fuck are you such an autist?
>>
>>378133674
this, women are mentally children
>>
>>378133781
>>378133798
I'm talking about obvious mechanics like value trading. Not gonna deny the game is pretty shit-tier desu but I'm too far deep in the rabbit hole to climb out.
>>
>>378133906
>introduce someone to mechanics
>They cant quite immediately grasp it, probably through lack of experience and/or a good teacher.
>YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID.
Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
>Hearthstone
>"""""""""Thinking""""""""""
>>
>>378133986
I'm actually pretty sweet on her it's just a mild annoyance, I'm obviously gonna amp it up for a post on this board but yeah, I guess you're right.
>>
>>378134246
>I try to sound hardcore for my /v/ros
>Women are so fucking stupid lmao, but actually I'm really sweet to her.
You sound incredibly vain and you sound like someone who needs to be constantly validated by his peers. Maybe you should try finding something you share a mutual interest in, or let her teach you something instead.
>>
>>378133450
Biology. Women on average are far worse at the things that make men good or decent at vidya. They tend to be better mentally suited for social navigation and empathy than objective based skills. They're notably worse than men at compartmentalization, critical thinking, and eye hand coordination.

It's entirely possible your gf is just actually stupid and you have poor taste in women.
>>
>>378133502
/thread
>>
i love watching womens sports/vidya

they have worse reflexes and coordination so its interesting to see how they make up for it or use that stunted physicality in a certain style that improves their plays
>>
>>378134414
I wouldn't really say I'm vain but I'd agree I need to be validated by others, thanks for the advice though, her father is a skiing instructor and we were actually planning on taking lessons this year. ^-^
>>
Since this is sort of a hearthstone thread, I'm looking for some advice. How do you counter Crystal Core decks? What kind of deck should I build to beat them?
>>
>>378133450
>sister is somewhat bad at zelda and that 2D mario to Wii
>she insanly good at giutar hero
>>
>>378134973
If you don't mind being as cancerous you could try some aggro decks or maybe a silence priest to go for the OTK, otherwise dragonfire potions and shadow visions seem to run them out of cards from my experience with the P2W Lyra-Elise deck
>>
>>378134973
What rank are you though? I'm EU rank 3 and I haven't come up against one in quite a while.
>>
File: 1447365498841.gif (2MB, 238x239px) Image search: [Google]
1447365498841.gif
2MB, 238x239px
>>378133450
Because they dont play games
>>
>>378135135
I'm very new to the game, only been playing for a month. I've been able to counter the mage control strategy by using health boosts but I've got no clue how to deal with the crystal core.
>>
It's been proven that women don't have the same type of long term cognition or planning skills that men do. They seek immediate gratification and can only see the consequences of what is immediately in front of them.
>>
>>378135250
Damn if you don't have a good collection you might be fucked, the murlocadin is good against them too if you have the cards.
>>
>>378134973
Make your own. You need a single legendary and the rest of the deck is like commons and basic cards.
>>
>>378135502
I think some of the better ones run cleef and moroes actually, but this guys right
>>
>>378134973
Make a hunter deck it doesn't require legendary and you can climb to rank 10 easy and cards are cheap
>>
>>378135260
You got a source on that?
>>
>>378135260
So that's why whipping out your dick in front of them works so well.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.