[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jee I sure do love how Ubisoft games like to include everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

File: 44165156461545154251.jpg (660KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
44165156461545154251.jpg
660KB, 1920x1080px
Jee I sure do love how Ubisoft games like to include everyone no bigots at this company!
>>
>>378132984
Fun fact

Knights in For Honor don't follow Christianity they just use the symbols since that was how they were told to make it
>>
>>378133161
that fact isn't fun or interesting at all
>>
>>378133161

Are ubisoft that big of pussies?
>>
>>378132984
>Jee
Fucking ESL's
>>
>>378132984
You can have White Samurai too.
>>
Any black SS Officers yet?

So progressive.
>>
>>378133591

thats bad?
>>
>>378132984
>Intentionally picks the darker color skins in the game even though they offer a wide variety to pick from, allowing you not to play as a nigger if you don't want to
>Bitch about it anyway
>>
actually sorry to damage your fragile white ego, but how do you know there were no black vikings? there was no cameras back then
>>
>>378132984
the game lets you choose your skin colour retard, i'm surprised you didn't make him a woman too just to get more replies
>>
>>378133161
Vikings in For Honor also treasure runestones for no reason. One of them even say she doesn't know what they mean, and that they've always been there.
>>
>>378132984
Yeah, this game should be more historically accurate, like didn't they read the whole samurai/viking/knight war? Fucking plebs.
>>
>>378132984

You can choose skin color in a character creator? How terrible!
>>
File: 1476582560607.jpg (75KB, 700x484px) Image search: [Google]
1476582560607.jpg
75KB, 700x484px
>>378134575
they are also retarded
vikings are complete idiots to be perfectly honest here
>>
File: 45164514961546164.jpg (1MB, 7750x7200px) Image search: [Google]
45164514961546164.jpg
1MB, 7750x7200px
>>378134670

Yeah dude that war was fucking insane

Remember how the fucking Romans got thrown into the mix? and then Ninjas started popping up
>>
WE
>>
>>378132984
Isn't it funny how right before the release of for honor there were tons of threads and now there's none whatsoever.
Kinda like what's happening with farcry 5!
I found that interesting, it really makes you think.
>>
WUZ
>>
>>378132984
There's a lore reason tho. The world in For Honor is a clusterfuck and is folded in on itself during a cataclysm, basically all ethnic groups are everywhere. I'm usually the first to bitch about forced diversity, but they did a pretty decent job in making it kinda cool.
>>378134909
>new releases get attention
no shit

FH is pretty fun tho, sad to see Ubisoft disregard it and leave it to rot.
>>
viKANGZ
>>
I liked the alpha and the beta, but I could never find a fucking copy at redbox to rent and try out the full thing to see if they fixed some of the netcode shit, and some of the horrendous bugs I experienced. I'll never again buy a game figuring that "maybe it's okay" after the shit I experienced with the division.
>>
>>378135001

but it just released free DLC for it
>>
>>378134909
Hey remember the fake outrage at Watch Dogs 2? Hmm really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>378135192
Milking it for the last drops of money they can honestly. Without dedicated servers or MMR, the game was DOA. It's lost almost all momentum and I cant see it being revitalized.
>>
>>378133161
Fun fact the game takes place in a made up world so it doesn't matter
>>
>>378135332

Siege got revitalized
>>
>>378135001
>There's a lore reason tho.

Is there a lore reason for why theres so many giant ass women running around kicking the shit out of men twice their size and mowing down male pawns like grass?
>>
>>378135332

>dedicated servers

Stop this fucking meme already

Its people internet providers or something like someone did a test apparently their is something going on at the user end like people say they barely get dropped while others get dropped all the time.
>>
>>378135295
It really does, doesn't it?
Especially given how ubisoft's reputation is almost on the level of EA but slightly less studio-eating.
>>
>>378135109
the game is good but the actual connectivity and stability were really bad on launch
its has improved but it was obvious in the beta none of the annoying menu shit was going to be fixed
>>
>>378135381

Does it make you mad that fictional women in a video game beat men?
>>
>>378134821
>he thinks that is roman

wew lad
>>
>>378135381

If you're referring to Appolyon, she's a demi-goddess. Also, almost every female only class is significantly weaker than their male counterparts which is why their movesets rely mostly on zoning and dodging.
>>
>>378135381
You're not gonna talk about how every hero is like twice the size of regular soldiers?
>>
>>378135470
Yeah, and if one of those shitty ass dropped players is in your game, even moreso if they're host, it boots you and you're forced to restart.

>>378135381
playable characters are 100th percentile in skill and physical ability. Suspension of disbelief is legitimate and viable here. The primary stronk female in the campaign is literally a god, and the female playable characters are playable characters and need to be balanced as such.

>>378135380
Kinda not really? It didn't really break into many areas of the gaming
>>
>>378135517
Yeah I got over the menuing being awful, I even got over the light classes and their parries. My big issue was shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8dQpCgqK80 . It happened to me four or five times throughout the alpha, twice in the beta.

It was fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>378135603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ywj2Ft1mIE

no bro im not a sexist this is totally what makes games great please cuck me
>>
>>378135680

I'm sure Ninjas don't look like that either.
>>
>>378135680
>Centurion

Gee, I think he may have meant to refer as that "Knight" as a Celt I guess
>>
Remember when people could run strong female characters in D&D? Fucking unthinkable, wasn't it?
>>
>>378134565
Are you retarded? Kek
>>
>>378135831

>actually being triggered over video games being unrealistic in a way you don't like
>>
>>378135767
>>378135797
>playable characters are 100th percentile in skill and physical ability.

if the bar was set so much higher, women would still be a fucking tiny minority of the ones who make the cut, not be even close to like 1/7 or whatever this game is

>>378136152
>"its video games, so fuck realism, we need diversity, you cant have any element of the game that adds to gameplay and isnt realisitc without also having my cuck propaganda

the amount of retards saying this is mind boggling

kids these days are fucking hopeless
>>
>>378136746
I play female characters in for honor explicitly for the purpose of pissing off retards who think i'm a girl playing and start spewing retarded shit like "go back to the kitchen!" over and over like kids. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>378134752
>>378134575
Well at least they got one thing historically accurate
>>
>>378136746
>"its video games, so fuck realism, we need diversity, you cant have any element of the game that adds to gameplay and isnt realisitc without also having my cuck propaganda

In what way is ninjas, vikings and knights fighting each other realistic, you fucking retard? It seems you only want realism when it's in a way that gets rid of minorities. Interesting.
>>
>>378137470
>In what way is ninjas, vikings and knights fighting each other realistic, you fucking retard?

I didnt say it was you fucking retard.

It adds to the gameplay, so it arguably gets a pass, though id prefer it all just being knights which is another reason i didnt want it

In what way does being able to play as a woman add to the gameplay?

Its inclusive to people who you arent?

Why do you give a shit?

Because you're a cuck who sacrifices realism and suspense for a insignificant number of players to feel more welcome and mostly would have bought the game regardless of your pandering?

Or you want to "troll" like this guy?
>>378136959

No way around it, you're just a pathetic cuck, or a troll
>>
>>378138046
how am I a cuck mister reddit spacing? You're the exact kind of retard that gets pissed off when someone perfect you and sends hatemail, aren't you?
>>
>>378136746
>its video games, so fuck realism
Yeah that's right.

You think DOOM and Quake thrived on realism?
>>
>>378134821
I hate how Centurion looks out of place, break aesthetics and doesn't make any sense not to use shield with that sword, everything about him is awful
>>
>>378134752
They're also pussies and very horrible warriors contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>378138162
ive never posted on reddit and i didnt play this shit game beyond an hour for free in beta where it run at 60fps on ultra flawlessly

>>378138234
>You think DOOM and Quake thrived on realism?

Do you think diversity helps games "thrive"?

I cant wait for CoD WW2 to come out where they let you play as females in world war 2

Fuck all the war movies and games you ever played, time to get used to hearing women screaming and dying everywhere on the battlefield in every triple A game because "lol its video games they thrive on being unrealistic even though you'll buy the same fucking games over and over again just for more realistic graphcis"
>>
>>378138547
>You'll never be this autistic over videogames
Feels good.
>>
>>378135767
That's actually somewhat historically accurate, at least for Knights. They were outright above the usual rabble in society, and could get more food and physical training than the peasants that typically made up grunt forces, which did actually make them larger.
>>
>>378138046

>In what way does being able to play as a woman add to the gameplay?

In what way does creating the character you want in any game add to the gameplay? By your logic, all character creators and aesthetic choices should be removed because they don't add anything. And you realize lots of men like creating female characters right? You want games to have less CHOICES because you're triggered by feminism.
>>
>>378138647
if you play for honor im afraid that ship has sailed
>>
>>378138547
>i didn't play this shit game beyond an hour for free in beta

Then why are you in this thread?
>>
>>378138547
>I cant wait for CoD WW2 to come out where they let you play as females in world war 2

Did you also get mad when COD had fucking zombies in WW2 or is it only unrealistic when it's women?
>>
>>378138762
>In what way does creating the character you want in any game add to the gameplay?

Ok so you actually admit to caring about how immersive this game is to girl gamers?

> And you realize lots of men like creating female characters right?

Yeah this is my point, its either one or the other, and both of them just detract from the game for the majority of players

Thanks for clearing up how fucking stupid you cucks are
>>
>>378138647
ikr
>>378138547
Forced diversity is a problem. For Honor doesnt have forced diversity. It's a post apocalypse fighting game that has Samurai, Vikings, and Knights fighting each other, already that's a fairly diverse cast in a very unrealistic setting. The fact that black and female characters exist is a non factor because of the game's genre and its level of intended realism.

There's in universe explications for the diverse cast that aren't really forced compared to other titles, and it's a fighting game, not a war simulatior. Fighting games don't really give 2 shits what gender or race your character is, as long as the kit is balanced and the character has a cool design.

Of all the games to complain about SJW pandering, you really chose the wrong one. FH is one of the few that's quality is entirely unimpacted by a diverse cast.
>>
>>378138984
>both of them just detract from the game for the majority of players

The majority of gamers don't give a fuck, they just want to hit things with axes, you idiot.
>>
>>378135378
TIL planet earth is a made up world
>>
>>378132984
That looks like a delicious chocolate figurine, i want to eat it
>>
>>378138982
because id rather kill zombies than women in video games

what the fuck?
>>
File: 46548_1_large.jpg (150KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
46548_1_large.jpg
150KB, 546x800px
>>378133651
>>
>>378138984
>Ok so you actually admit to caring about how immersive this game is to girl gamers?

Who mentioned girl gamers you fucking mongoloid? I believe anyone should be able to make whatever character they want. If I want to make a female knight I should be able to.
>>
>>378133651
wew a character editor let you do whatever you want
>>
>>378139241
all the zombie were nazi so it's ok
on the other side they're all black so it's ok too
>>
>>378132984
its just a viking with dark skin,
damn. look at that beard,
they just hastily added for SJWs...
>>
>>378139126
Have an upvote my friend.
>>
>Fantasy world were Vikings Knights and Samurai were at war for over 1000 years
>At war for so long that they don't even have records of why
>Never advanced in technology. Just kept repairing old world weapons
>/v/ gets triggered that there happen to be non-whites as well
>>
>>378139092
sure most people dont consciously notice it, but women are less of a threat to you psychologically, because they generally are less capable of hurting you IRL because they're weaker and less aggressive, so hearing and seeing them in a game like this can make it much less tense

>but muh inclusiveness and diversity
>but muh waifu's

two cancereous sides of the increasingly same coin
>>
>>378140538

>so hearing and seeing them in a game like this can make it much less tense

I'm sorry seeing tits ruins your immersion. Good thing nobody cares, huh?
>>
>>378140707
you're fucking dumb
>>
*throws you off a ledge*
Good fight!
>>
>>378132984
can you be a white, blue eyed samurai?
>>
>>378136136
>only africans are in africa!
>when people have been moving between continents via trade routes for literally all of human history

There was an actual documented African man living in Sengoku Japan, for fucks sake
>>
>>378140538
You know who is more cancerous than Muh waifus and Muh Diversity?

Autistic spergs like you who think every game needs to devolve into a horrible race at trying to be realistic.

Fuck realism, realism is fucking boring.
>>
>>378133486
>Are ubisoft that big of pussies?
Yes.
>>
>>378132984
I couldn't care less about this. You can make any character type any race. I get annoyed when I'm forced to play as a transracial demi-queer midget because the developers are friends with the kotaku staff, but idgaf if character creation has as many options as possible.
>>
>>378132984
>Premise is Vikings, Knights and Samurai fighting each other
>Expecting historical accuracy
>>
>>378132984
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>378138046
You would change your tune if nearly every game you played made you play a retarded bint
Imagine being a nigger and nearly every character you're supposed to relate to being white. It gets old quick.
>>
>>378144545
The Portuguese had trade hubs all along Africa at that point and Yasuke was basically a servant of an Italian missionary before being given to Nobunaga. Meanwhile Vikings were snow niggers in Scandinavia that never really raided farther south than Sicily. And even then that was more he Norman than Vikings.
>>
File: laughing divine flowers.png (744KB, 1118x881px) Image search: [Google]
laughing divine flowers.png
744KB, 1118x881px
>>378146786
>character you're supposed to relate to
>>
>>378147263
>Uncharted 4
>Literally every Heavy Rain protagonist
>Deus Ex
>Ass Creed
>Bully
>Red Dead (likely 3 as well)

I could go on. These are undoubtedly characters you are supposed to draw some connection to. Them being a different race doesn't break that, but for it to happen nearly every game gets annoying.
>>
>>378147961
Why do blacks expect white people to make games about blacks?
>>
>>378133161
Didnt one of the knights screamed DEUS VULT during one of the taunts, and that made the goatfukers and fedoras go buthurt so ubisoft took it down?
>>
>>378148059
Becuase they're a sizable portion of the customer base, especially for Sony. It's not asking much to be represented when they represent a good bit of income.
>>
File: (((polygon))).png (1MB, 1109x890px) Image search: [Google]
(((polygon))).png
1MB, 1109x890px
>>378148201
Jup.
>>
>>378148274
It's not like they don't buy the games with white characters. I just don't understand why there's always calls for games made by white people to shoehorn in other races instead of supporting black or whatever flavor you prefer devs. I mean, wouldn't black devs make much more realistic black characters?
>>
>>378132984
>this triggers the /pol/

n1 ubisoft, n1.
>>
>>378132984
Arm kinda look weird and too far behind.
>>
>>378148274
>blacks
>a sizeable portion
They are at best a sizeable portion of the US market but even less than the hispanics. But the US market pales compared to the chinese market and is around equal to the european market, which is for now predominantly white.
By your logic we should be swamped by Asian protagonists and should have at least some hispanics.
>>
>>378134486
this
>>
>>378144241
Yes. You can also be a black samurai. One of the knights has no skin exposed whatsoever but you can change their skin colour anyway too.
>>
>>378132984
don't give a fuck about the skin tone but everything about this is lazy. why does he still have straight, caucasian hair? how the fuck does he see out of that 'helmet'? the eyeholes must be about where his nose is. who'se skull even is that? it's so much smaller than his head it might be a different species
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.