[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a great outfit >get matched against people who have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Inkling+Girl+%25282%2529[1].png (399KB, 575x882px) Image search: [Google]
Inkling+Girl+%25282%2529[1].png
399KB, 575x882px
>have a great outfit
>get matched against people who have stacked abilities out the ass
>you are poorly equipped at the expense of fashion

This is why you don't tie customization items to performance boosters.
>>
>>378130118
Every game should have a transmog/fashion slot option.
>>
>>378130118

I like to ignore stats and stay fresh.

as long as I have an outfit that quickly speeds up my special weapon meter, I can kick ass in style.

But the Japanese players make sure I eat my words 95 percent of the time.
>>
>>378130118
Yes but ugly armour demotivates gameplay and thus doesn't keep your focus at the game which will cost wins.
>>
So play turf war in your pretty dress and leave ranked to the big boys
>>
>love playing Rollers, it's just fun
>SO, YOUR WEAKNESS IS ANYTHING THAT SHOOTS
>ALSO, THEY CAN STACK ATTACK BOOSTS, PER BULLET

WHY are there fucking Attack and Defense boosts? Seriously, WHY?
>>
>>378131271
You mean the hackers?
>>
>>378131271
Non-squid here, you're telling me that the CASUAL mode is the one with no stat boosts, and Ranked is the one with stat boost equipment?

What the fucking fuck, Nintendo?
>>
>>378131687
No, Stat boosts apply to all multi modes, the guy's just being a douche.
>>
>>378131462

I hate them. How do they enjoy the game making everyone so inferior to themselves by cheating?
>>
>>378130920
Xenoblade chronicles x revolutionized fashion. I hope games will take a note from them soon.
>>
>>378132397

No anon, you're not gonna see an inkling girl in a bikini.
>>
>>378132305
Same reason people like shitposting.

They don't care about the game/4chan, they want attention.
>>
>>378130118
Splatoon's gear doesn't make enough of a difference to make you get your ass handed to you just because they've been stacking abilities and you haven't. If you're getting stomped you just need to git gud.
>>
>>378132629
YOU CAN'T KILL MY DREAMS
Thank god for fanart
>>
>>378133137

The Miiverse fanart from the first game was hilarious to see some people overreact to some of the lewd artwork.
>>
>>378132854
We lost the open tournament at tier two.

Apparently we got matched against one of the best teams on the west coast.
>>
>>378130118
It's all about adapting your play style to your abilities. That's what you gotta do to stay fresh.
>>
>>378132305
Some people like to feel powerful. Some people like to ruin other people's day. It could be many things.
>>
>>378130118
Let me fix that for you
>This is why you learn to stop giving a fuck about how you look
>>
>>378130118
Maybe what you need is to dress to success and not dress to impress? You fucking closet homo.
>>
>>378131354
flick and shark you monumental scrub
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.